Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Lack of evidence regarding Illuminati

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1    ali smack

ali smack

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 839 posts

• If something's hard to do, then it's not worth doing

Posted 30 April 2013 - 02:47 PM

I have always thought there was a lack of evidence regarding Illuminati.
I have always thought that if they did exist,surely there would be evidence but there's never being one shred of evidence.
I also find the conspiracy theory racist because it regards Zionist Jews being in charge of everything and being all powerful and evil.
Again there is no evidence of this being true at all. And some of the stuff you see and read about regarding them is IMO absurd. They cause every war, are related to every world leader, monach, rule every country, every bank, all tv industries, NASA, and apparently are involved in the music industry. I even read one inane theory they were involved in the Uk hip hop/Grime industry.
What are people's views on this? Do you believe They exist or are you like me and think it's no offence but hogwash?

#2    Ellapennella

Ellapennella

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,310 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 02:05 PM

#3    Detective Mystery 2014

Detective Mystery 2014

Poltergeist

• 2,521 posts

• Mysteries are tomorrow's histories.

Posted 03 May 2013 - 03:04 AM

Most of us know about the Bavarian group that supposedly is extinct. There were two or more groups with similar names that preceded it. Their philosophies weren't identical to those of the later secret society headed by Adam Weishaupt. It could be that the Illuminati is just a loose group of individuals whose decisions have a lot of influence on the world's direction.

There is one reality with billions of versions.

#4    Professor Buzzkill

Professor Buzzkill

Integrity is all we have

• 2,598 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 03:05 AM

Whoever it may be, someone has to be running the NWO

#5    preacherman76

preacherman76

Humble Servent

• 10,922 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 09:02 AM

Illuminati, the elite, builderburg, free masons, banking Cartel, skull and bones, CFR, trilateral commition, military industrial complex, ect ect ect. Call em what you will, there is no doubt that there is a ever more exposed secret shadow government that runs things behind the scene.

Some things are true, even if you dont believe them.

#6    Ellapennella

Ellapennella

Psychic Spy

• 1,310 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 03:16 PM

Ah ! I  posted that particular video to give aliamack a general ideal of how far back these groups date , and where their roots somewhat began to take order.
I'm hearing that The Nights Of Malta are said to own the federal reserves ,  do they really own it ? .
I'm going to read this article , if any of you read it too and know of any false detailed information in it , please tell me so. I'm not certain if everything in this is exact fact or not.

http://www.whale.to/b/knights_q.html

http://www.whale.to/c/smom.html

In reading the first link , there is what I consider to be  a personal comment said by the individual regarding the event in Waco Texas . I didn't like what the members within that religious compound were doing .  I seen them all as a dangerous cult  that was dangerous to society and  the children stuck in it against their will . I wasn't in support of them , not at all.

Edited by Reann, 03 May 2013 - 03:57 PM.

#7    Ellapennella

Ellapennella

Psychic Spy

• 1,310 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 04:28 PM

Has anyone heard of Dr. Coleman ?

#8    ali smack

ali smack

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 839 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 10:38 PM

I really don't believe in it TBH. I have read many articles etc and watched many videos regarding it.And there never is any evidence.
The only evidence is Illuminati did once exist centuries ago but weren't all powerful and evil. They don't exist anymore anyway!
I don't see any evidence of a shadow government, the elite, NWO or any of these other supposed things.
If they exist, why no hard evidence from legitimate people.I'd believe it then. It just seems to absurd to exist and TBH Impossible.
The Grime industry being run by illuminati really is absurd. As if the likes of Wiley and Dizzee Rascal are somehow part of an evil all powerful group!

#9    ali smack

ali smack

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 839 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 03:22 PM

Edited by ali smack, 04 May 2013 - 03:24 PM.

#10    Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 747 posts

• Never put off until tomorrow what you can do today...
    As You don't know what tomorrow bring's.......

Posted 04 May 2013 - 03:44 PM

View Postali smack, on 03 May 2013 - 10:38 PM, said:

I really don't believe in it TBH. I have read many articles etc and watched many videos regarding it.And there never is any evidence.
The only evidence is Illuminati did once exist centuries ago but weren't all powerful and evil. They don't exist anymore anyway!
I don't see any evidence of a shadow government, the elite, NWO or any of these other supposed things.
If they exist, why no hard evidence from legitimate people.I'd believe it then. It just seems to absurd to exist and TBH Impossible.
The Grime industry being run by illuminati really is absurd. As if the likes of Wiley and Dizzee Rascal are somehow part of an evil all powerful group!

What about the Bilderberg Group ?

I suppose they could be classed as Illuminati or Elite just a different name, whatever You call the people that attend Bilderberg, it is them, that run thing's

What about all the supposed Illuminati symbolism that is supposedly in various Music videos ?

Posted Image

#11    Andami

Andami

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 283 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 04:07 PM

View PostJackofalltrades, on 04 May 2013 - 03:44 PM, said:

What about all the supposed Illuminati symbolism that is supposedly in various Music videos ?
Yes, because the best way to rule the world secretly is to frequently drop hints and clues is mass media.

#12    Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 747 posts

• Never put off until tomorrow what you can do today...
    As You don't know what tomorrow bring's.......

Posted 04 May 2013 - 04:21 PM

View PostAndami, on 04 May 2013 - 04:07 PM, said:

Yes, because the best way to rule the world secretly is to frequently drop hints and clues is mass media.

Did I say anything about the supposed symbolism in various Music videos having any effect on ruling the world ?

I think You will find the answer is no

I was asking what Ali Smack thought about it

Posted Image

#13    Ellapennella

Ellapennella

Psychic Spy

• 1,310 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 01:45 PM

View Postali smack, on 03 May 2013 - 10:38 PM, said:

How do  you perceive nature of reality  ? How do perceive reality ? Please , Illuminate me on how you  perceive what it is that you are trying to say , because I don't understand how you see .

Edited by Reann, 22 May 2013 - 02:00 PM.

#14    shrooma

shrooma

doesn't have one screw fully tightened.....

• 3,570 posts

• Live.
    Sin.
    Die.

Posted 22 May 2013 - 01:59 PM

have to agree with ali i'm afraid.
if anyone's running the world it's bill gates.
after all, if a group WERE running the world, they'd be richer than god,
or richer than bill anyway.....
deepthroat was right when he said 'follow the money' and that must mean that microsoft, coca cola, and mcdonalds are running the new world order.

- - - - -disclaimer- - - - -
all posts- without exception- are humourous.
if you fail to grasp the sublety, then don't whine on due to your lack of understanding.

#15    Ellapennella

Ellapennella

Psychic Spy

• 1,310 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 02:06 PM

^ Richer than nature , you say? WRONG!!!.  That sort of mentaily turns me off. Because , I'm so disgusted about how those people are manipulating and destroying things , things such as  natural genectics of nature. And NATURE  if you failed in  being  informed of what it  is , is everything .

Edited by Reann, 22 May 2013 - 02:06 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users