Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Death is an Illusion

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1    soulpowertothenthdegree

soulpowertothenthdegree

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 136 posts

• Control Your Soul!!

Posted 30 April 2013 - 06:26 PM

Death is an Illusion

I have a view of the “death experience” from first hand knowledge. The fear we have associated with death is something we are taught, not something we were born with. We are forced to witness funerals that perpetuate negativity rather than celebration.

Sure they have a purpose to those that wish to memorialize the being that has departed, but those services are not for them, they are for those left here.

The body may stop working and “the energy has left the building”, but energy, the “light” does not die; it is relocated to a different existence.

When my mother ascended she did so willingly with the knowledge she had lived her life the way she was supposed to and learned most of the lessons she needed to learn, some lessons follow us to be worked out elsewhere.

The reality we live in is vastly different from the reality our soul lives in. Here we are expected to mourn death, but it is an illusion. We are taught things like heaven and hell, but there is a negative connotation associated with either concept.
There are two types of energy and many different vibratory frequencies attached to them. Going to the next destination is determined by how we accept the life we are living here. Whatever energy you are feeling is the one you will gravitate to when you are relocated, recycled, rejuvenated, reborn or any other example you wish to call it.

When we go is not always determined by choice, so it is important to maintain an awareness every second of every day. Many souls feel comfortable living in the darkness, others love the light, some get trapped in the middle or fail to exit this dimension completely (you call them ghosts), either way it is your choice to control the energy within you and where you want to begin your next existence.

Some people have what has been termed “near death” experiences. When these occur we are given a glimpse into what our true existence is, but you could just as easily call them “near life” experiences. Perception is a very important aspect of how we view any experience. The brain, while separate from the soul and the heart, plays an integral role in how we perceive any experience we have in this reality.

It is not an accurate perception of other dimensions because it is confined to an existence based on this reality. The soul will take the necessary path without the brain. The brain stops once the soul leaves. The heart stops, but the energy has to go somewhere.

Death is an illusion. Do not fear it.

Soul

attachment=67445:sacred art 68.png]

Attached Files

GIVE ME THE ABILITY TO UNDERSTAND THE THINGS I HAVE NO CONTROL OVER, (PEOPLE, PLACES & THINGS);
GIVE ME THE ABILITY TO UNDERSTAND THE THINGS I DO HAVE CONTROL OVER, (ME, MYSELF & I);
GIVE ME THE ABILITY TO UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE TWO!!

#2    krypter3

krypter3

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 419 posts

• My spelling is Wobbly. It's good spelling but it Wobbles, and the letters get in the wrong places. A.A Milne

Posted 30 April 2013 - 06:52 PM

Should I take the red or blue pill....oh the decisions.  :su

#3    Ashotep

Ashotep

Telekinetic

• 7,401 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 30 April 2013 - 07:19 PM

I don't, it just a metamorphosis.

#4    Al Salooq

Al Salooq

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 155 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 07:25 PM

I think its the fear of the unkown why were afraid of it, 99% of people cant conceive it even if they understand.

I agree, its more of a metamorphosis, a change and detatchment.

.                                                                              Posted Image

#5    soulpowertothenthdegree

soulpowertothenthdegree

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 136 posts

• Control Your Soul!!

Posted 30 April 2013 - 08:15 PM

Very shortly after posted this I was forced to confront this very issue today. Our family pet Leah was run over by a car. I feel very sad, yet there is a lesson I am forced to learn from this experience. I have 2 nieces that like to run around in the neighborhood and they sometimes play in the street, the area we live in has some high traffic at times and people that drive are often distracted, thus creating the opportunity for these tragic events to occur. The person that ran over Leah kept going and likely had no idea that they even hit her, but I am grateful it was not one of my nieces. It will not change how I feel about death. It only enhances it. Embrace life and those around you, but I am certain Leah has graduated to another place in the evolution of her soul and she remains with me.

Soul

GIVE ME THE ABILITY TO UNDERSTAND THE THINGS I HAVE NO CONTROL OVER, (PEOPLE, PLACES & THINGS);
GIVE ME THE ABILITY TO UNDERSTAND THE THINGS I DO HAVE CONTROL OVER, (ME, MYSELF & I);

#6    soulpowertothenthdegree

soulpowertothenthdegree

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 136 posts

• Control Your Soul!!

Posted 30 April 2013 - 08:19 PM

In honor of LeahAttached File  heart art.png   16.16K   5 downloads

#7    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 11,070 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 30 April 2013 - 08:20 PM

Death is an illusion in more ways than one. Ultimately the probability that this is one and only life you have is very slim indeed.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#8    shrooma

shrooma

doesn't have one screw fully tightened.....

• 3,506 posts

• Live.
    Sin.
    Die.

Posted 30 April 2013 - 10:44 PM

is death an illusion?
everyone's dying to find out.....

- - - - -disclaimer- - - - -    
all posts- without exception- are humourous.
if you fail to grasp the sublety, then don't whine on like a mardy-arsed
bth due to your lack of understanding.

#9    WaknakiTohbi

WaknakiTohbi

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 12:50 AM

An old tombstone inscription.

"Remember Man as you go by
As you are now so once was I
As I am now so shall you be,
Prepare for death and follow me"

You think death is an illusion?

What about life?

#10    theSOURCE

theSOURCE

Alien Abducter

• 4,450 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 01:50 AM

Death is disintegration. The system no longer functions and it's parts are disbursed, but they are not a continuation of what once was.

It's comforting to think that our loved ones still exist in some way, and that we will be together with them eventually.

But they are gone forever, as we too will be. All that really matters is who we are and what we do while we're alive.

Besides, a story cannot be complete without an ending.

#11    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 11,070 posts

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 01 May 2013 - 02:12 AM

View PosttheSOURCE, on 01 May 2013 - 01:50 AM, said:

Death is disintegration. The system no longer functions and it's parts are disbursed, but they are not a continuation of what once was.

It's comforting to think that our loved ones still exist in some way, and that we will be together with them eventually.

But they are gone forever, as we too will be. All that really matters is who we are and what we do while we're alive.

Besides, a story cannot be complete without an ending.
How do you know they are gone forever?

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#12    ciriuslea

ciriuslea

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 490 posts

• CHAMP20NS

Posted 01 May 2013 - 02:46 AM

Is far as I'm concerned if you 'died' and was lucky enough to be revived, I personally don't believe you died, sure your body may have shown all the signs of death but you didn't die otherwise you would be dead.

#13    theSOURCE

theSOURCE

Alien Abducter

• 4,450 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 02:49 AM

View PostSeeker79, on 01 May 2013 - 02:12 AM, said:

How do you know they are gone forever?

Show me where they're at. Bring one of my loved ones back. Invite him or her for a visit so I can hold them once more. Let me hear their voices with my ears, not just what I replay in my memories.

That's all you have to do to convince me that they're not gone forever.

#14    notforgotten

notforgotten

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 880 posts

• The educated lie can be the most deceiving...gullible people believe them without question.

Posted 01 May 2013 - 04:05 AM

There is only two places to go when we die people, heaven or hell. We will all be joining either the kingdom of good or the kingdom of evil. There is no exception, regardless of your belief. The truth exists regardless of whether you believe in it or not. Don't kid yourselves, that's all there is and any differing belief is false.

#15    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 11,070 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 07:02 AM

View PosttheSOURCE, on 01 May 2013 - 02:49 AM, said:

Show me where they're at. Bring one of my loved ones back. Invite him or her for a visit so I can hold them once more. Let me hear their voices with my ears, not just what I replay in my memories.

That's all you have to do to convince me that they're not gone forever.
It's simple math. In a universe built on probability, the information of what we are is one sequence from a very large data set. Evenchually quantum fluctuations will again create this exact universe and we will relive these lives once again in the exact same way. Your life must be a constant. Death is an illusion that happens when your number is up ( pun intended). But indeed evenchually it wil be up again,... And again... And again like ground hog day without the memory of the previous days. It's pretty much a math mathmatical certainty because the possibke arrangements of matter are huge but also finite. The obvious factor of its truth is that there is a non zero possibility that you exist. ;)

I hope you are living well because heaven and hell are right right now, and no one can escape it.

It's one theory any way. The other possibilities are spiritual in origin, but the one that makes the least sense is that you only exist once then poof... It never happens again. Upon scrutanty it's the most illogical, and dosnt at all fit what we think we know about the universe. :) :D ;)

Edited by Seeker79, 01 May 2013 - 07:07 AM.

Bruce Lee-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users