Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Pilot reports 'UFO' as he lands at UK airport

airbus 320 ufo pilot glasgow uk airprox board

• Please log in to reply
227 replies to this topic

#16    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,215 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 01 May 2013 - 04:20 AM

View Postshrooma, on 01 May 2013 - 04:01 AM, said:

psyche, I can't make out what your picture is on my coal-powered phone amigo, you'll have to let me know what it is!
(and you'll have to shout too, as the steam pressure's running low....)
:-)

Gidday Shrooma

It is a Photograph of an unusual atmospheric occurrence observed over Sri Lanka, forwarded to the UK Ministry of Defence by RAF Fylingdales in 2004.

It also sounds a bit like the JAL Flight 1628 "Mothership UFO" to me.

Sorry, hang on

IT IS A PHOTOGRAPH OF AN UNUSUAL ATMOSPHERIC OCCURRENCE OBSERVED OVER SRI LANKA, FORWARDED TO THE UK MINISTRY OF DEFENCE BY RAF FYLINGDALES IN 2004.

IT ALSO SOUNDS A BIT LIKE THE JAL FLIGHT 1628 "MOTHERSHIP UFO" TO ME.

Posted Image

:lol:

Edited by psyche101, 01 May 2013 - 04:25 AM.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#17    Sheep Smart

Sheep Smart

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 340 posts

• Im so happy I bleed it.

Posted 01 May 2013 - 04:27 AM

[attachment=67459:Screenshot_2013-04-30-16-50-52(1).jpg]

View Postshrooma, on 01 May 2013 - 04:01 AM, said:

psyche, I can't make out what your picture is on my coal-powered phone amigo, you'll have to let me know what it is!
(and you'll have to shout too, as the steam pressure's running low....)
shout? :unsure:

I too hate this tablet its almost impossible to upload nirmal size photos. im barely able to type. it is 2 sheep. one with an eletric saw behind the other. that sheep that went terribly wrong.ill upload it when i jump on my laptop soon.

Other life in the universe?, you dare to imply there are entities possibly far greater than us almighty humans, creators of canned ham and reality tv. Nonsense. Absurd.

The reality that stupidy exists in abundance doesnt bother me. Its the fact that theres still no cure.

#18    Sheep Smart

Sheep Smart

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 04:28 AM

LLOL PSYCHE

Edited by Sheep Smart, 01 May 2013 - 04:29 AM.

Other life in the universe?, you dare to imply there are entities possibly far greater than us almighty humans, creators of canned ham and reality tv. Nonsense. Absurd.

The reality that stupidy exists in abundance doesnt bother me. Its the fact that theres still no cure.

#19    Sheep Smart

Sheep Smart

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 04:31 AM

**** and i thought he was asking about my picture.
Fail.

Im strangley fixated on the name psyche101. its truly ******* me up.

Edited by Sheep Smart, 01 May 2013 - 04:33 AM.

#20    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,215 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 04:36 AM

View PostSheep Smart, on 01 May 2013 - 04:18 AM, said:

perhaps tonight in your dreams (more like mine) or that day you catch me with bonochulars peering
outside your window ill make a startling revelation only i and few people know. hahahhaha :devil:

LOL, my dreams too for sure :D I cannot wait to see the startling revelation, and you at my window, but it might be me looking right back at you

Posted Image

I look just like that.
Nah, not really.

it involves seared trees and vitrified terrain. lots of it.

No Sheep?
I knew you would fit in well, vitrification has been a hot topic here for some time now with regards to Ancient Aliens. Mostly mirthful, but all the same heavily featured.

Quite frankly, I cannot wait to learn more about you. I do hope you become a regular. :wub:

theres a reason behind (some of my bizarre)interest on the subject.
on the other hand i wonder if those with thousands of hours of flight experience know what is normal, strange in apprearance and then differenciate it with an actual real aircraft.

I am more than interested in learning more about you, I have to say you are one of the more interesting people I have met in a while, however, some of the people I have met here are indeed outstanding, and I am sure I will never forget some of these people as long as I live. Some I hope to, and some I am working on forgetting, but all the same, the good outweighs the bad.

I think Pilots might be good to tell if a flight characteristic, but we have some here, Hazz is a pilot Donteatus has flown too I understand, but these guys seem to feel just like anyone, something alien is new to us all. Leslie Kean did a lot of claiming in her book, but Jim Oberg has put up what I think is a pretty decent rebuttal that puts her book into perspective.
I reckon Kean is just a sneak, an FTB masquerading as a skeptic.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#21    shrooma

shrooma

doesn't have one screw fully tightened.....

• 3,516 posts

• Live.
    Sin.
    Die.

Posted 01 May 2013 - 04:38 AM

View PostSheep Smart, on 01 May 2013 - 04:31 AM, said:

Fail.

aw hey sheepy! don't be so hard on yourself!
sheeps are lovely things. they're cute, cuddly, fluffy, and without 'em, there'd be no donner kebabs!!

- - - - -disclaimer- - - - -    
all posts- without exception- are humourous.
if you fail to grasp the sublety, then don't whine on like a mardy-arsed
bĦt˘h due to your lack of understanding.

#22    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,215 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 04:40 AM

Fail.

Well, I was........ :unsure2:

:lol: I am an anomaly!

Posted Image

I gotta admit, I've taken quite a shine to you too :D Where have you been all my life?

#23    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,215 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 04:43 AM

View Postshrooma, on 01 May 2013 - 04:38 AM, said:

sheeps are lovely things. they're cute, cuddly, fluffy, and without 'em, there'd be no donner kebabs!!

I did grow up on a farm I suppose...............

Posted Image

Edited by psyche101, 01 May 2013 - 04:43 AM.

#24    Sheep Smart

Sheep Smart

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 04:43 AM

View Postshrooma, on 01 May 2013 - 04:38 AM, said:

:-).
if i werent part turkish i might have been offended by that. and i thank you. however i take pride in failing. so that flop really is a one up for me

#25    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,215 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 04:46 AM

View PostSheep Smart, on 01 May 2013 - 04:43 AM, said:

if i werent part turkish i might have been offended by that. and i thank you. however i take pride in failing. so that flop really is a one up for me

:rofl:

Dam, you are on fire!!!!!!!!!!!

And you just caused me to spray paint my screen with Coke a Cola.................

#26    Sheep Smart

Sheep Smart

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 04:51 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 01 May 2013 - 04:46 AM, said:

:rofl:

Dam, you are on fire!!!!!!!!!!!

And you just caused me to spray paint my screen with Coke a Cola.................
i owe you a new screen. you owe me that ruined keyboard i threw into my wall, and by default,.. put a shiner in my opeth poster.

#27    shrooma

shrooma

• 3,516 posts

• Live.
    Sin.
    Die.

Posted 01 May 2013 - 05:00 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 01 May 2013 - 04:43 AM, said:

Posted Image
well psyche, there's over 5 million sheep in australia, they can't ALL be choosy....!
:-D

#28    shrooma

shrooma

• 3,516 posts

• Live.
    Sin.
    Die.

Posted 01 May 2013 - 05:08 AM

View PostSheep Smart, on 01 May 2013 - 04:51 AM, said:

and by default,.. put a shiner in my opeth poster.
opeth huh?
they used to be on peaceville records at one time?
the guy who set up peaceville records, hami, used to be in a band called 'civilised society?', who I used to roadie for (so our band could support 'em!). guess it's a small world after all.....

#29    Sheep Smart

Sheep Smart

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 05:21 AM

View Postshrooma, on 01 May 2013 - 05:08 AM, said:

opeth huh?
they used to be on peaceville records at one time?
the guy who set up peaceville records, hami, used to be in a band called 'civilised society?', who I used to roadie for (so our band could support 'em!). guess it's a small world after all.....
nice. they played here in brooklyn last night but i had to help someone move. my heart is bleeding somewhat. small world for sure. i say that because of another thing that happened with myself and a fellow opeth fan over in wacken (open air fest) in northern germany few years back. a similar story i found out a friend knew someone i met totally out of nowhere whos from germany. the odds. it got even better when they too met yet a band member through that friend of mine..one of those stories.

Edited by Sheep Smart, 01 May 2013 - 05:29 AM.

#30    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,215 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 05:30 AM

View Postshrooma, on 01 May 2013 - 05:00 AM, said:

well psyche, there's over 5 million sheep in australia, they can't ALL be choosy....!
:-D

There is a Rodney Rude joke about his Grandfather and Pigs that would be well suited right here, but being a family forum......

You used to be a roadie? I used to play lead all along the East Coast for about 15 years. Had some offers to pick up an axe again recently, been thinking it over.....

Edited by psyche101, 01 May 2013 - 05:32 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users