Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Roswell UFO and bodies taken to Carswell base

roswell ufo texas

• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#46    Tim Hebert

Tim Hebert

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 103 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 04:01 AM

View Postlost_shaman, on 04 May 2013 - 02:08 AM, said:

Hey Tim,

Would that  be any different that what Frank Scully claimed in 1950? He beliieved his book was non-fiction that the AAF recovered crashed Aliens in a different part of New Mexico in 1947.

LS, didn't Scully write about a crash near Aztec, NM that happened in 1948?  This was proved as a hoax involving two individuals that relayed the story to Scully, at least from what I've briefly read about the incident.

#47    lost_shaman

lost_shaman

Alien Abducter

• 5,265 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 04:24 AM

That is why he was blown off at the time and  forgotten. Becuase he had included those men in his book, but its still the exact same story as the Roswell story more or less. with the small Aliens and thier indestructable materials.

Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

#48    Tim Hebert

Tim Hebert

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 103 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 04:09 PM

View Postlost_shaman, on 04 May 2013 - 04:24 AM, said:

That is why he was blown off at the time and  forgotten. Becuase he had included those men in his book, but its still the exact same story as the Roswell story more or less. with the small Aliens and thier indestructable materials.

You have a valid point about the similarities of the two claims.  The major difference is the date of both incidents...one year apart.  I believe that the Ramseys wrote a book, published about a year ago, that re-opened interest in the Aztec case.

How does this fit in with your hypothesis?  When you have the time, would you elaborate?

#49    lost_shaman

lost_shaman

Alien Abducter

• 5,265 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 04:35 PM

mcrom,

The alleged debris is an aspect I didnt pursue very deeply because RAWINs were turning up in Ohio around Write field before Mack Brazel came forward. if he had found a crashed Alien space craft he probably wouldnt have picked up a bit of it and waited a few day (weeks) until he needed to go to town to stop by ans show it to the Sheriff. What he did alledgedly bring to town seems rather unremakable. but the story goes that the sheriff called the AAF. After that there arfe anecdotes and more RAWIN targets.

Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you. - Friedrich Nietzsche

#50    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 16,886 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 09:20 PM

Its really a mute case now,afterall Look at the time thats gone by ? No way In H*** to get the facts today. And the AAF,B.S.is something that will never be brought to the Light of day !
In my book of facts there are no facts. ITs all Hear say now.
So one should just revert to default Logic,That being It has not changed a signal thing has it ? No proof,no facts, Nada ! :tu: :alien: :no:

This is a Work in Progress!

#51    mcrom901

mcrom901

plasmoid ninja

• 5,600 posts

• space debris, decided to evolve and become us!

Posted 05 May 2013 - 07:14 AM

View Postlost_shaman, on 04 May 2013 - 04:35 PM, said:

mcrom,

The alleged debris is an aspect I didnt pursue very deeply because RAWINs were turning up in Ohio around Write field before Mack Brazel came forward. if he had found a crashed Alien space craft he probably wouldnt have picked up a bit of it and waited a few day (weeks) until he needed to go to town to stop by ans show it to the Sheriff. What he did alledgedly bring to town seems rather unremakable. but the story goes that the sheriff called the AAF. After that there arfe anecdotes and more RAWIN targets.

thanks, i haven't heard anything about the debris which sounded otherworldly, there were some talk about different crash sites, but again, nothing of substance.... the reason i raised the issue about the debris was re the coincidence factor in the timelines only... regardless of the fact that rawins were turning up here and there, do you think that a flap of sorts was also happening around the same time? http://www.abovetops...hread651611/pg1

#52    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,501 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 06 May 2013 - 02:41 AM

For those interested in learning more about Scully's Bok that Lost Shaman has mentioned.

Link to Frank Scully's Behind The Flying Saucers Word Version - LINK

Edited by psyche101, 06 May 2013 - 02:42 AM.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#53    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 16,886 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 03:05 AM

Is muldner working with Scully on this one ?

#54    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,501 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 03:31 AM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 06 May 2013 - 03:05 AM, said:

Is muldner working with Scully on this one ?

I though he stopped talking to her after she did the playboy shoot?

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#55    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 16,886 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 03:09 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 06 May 2013 - 03:31 AM, said:

I though he stopped talking to her after she did the playboy shoot?
No now HE`s actually trying to get a Date now ! Or was that me? :blush:

#56    quillius

quillius

52.0839 N, 1.4328 E

• 4,982 posts

• A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
    Albert Einstein

Posted 07 May 2013 - 02:36 PM

View PostTim Hebert, on 04 May 2013 - 12:30 AM, said:

Quillius:

I have yet to see LS's hypothesis, but would like LS to start a new thread, if he's willing, to discuss it.  Pysche appears intrigued by it, so I'm definitely interested.  Whether Bragalia would be interested is an open question.

I read Rich Reynold's Ufo Iconoclasts site this morning, he has a new article posted that should be of interest to the Roswell crowd.  In the comments section, Rich alludes that Tony, and others on the Randle team, having definitive information that the Brazel weather balloon senario was a cover story for the "real" event that happened in another separate location.  Same story, different twist?  Has this not been proposed by other UFO researchers?  Reynolds tends to believe that this is a totally different (credible?) scenario that has never been discussed, at least that's how I read his comment.

Best Regards,

Tim

Tim, I think the different crash site theory with the more popular site being a cover has been around before as you say, for one I know a poster here called McGuffin used to take this line and make this suggestion quite often so not entirely sure that 'Randles team' have a new theory here. It is certianly one that makes sense on lots of levels IMO but this is said only with the limited knowledge I have.

LS's theory is quite unique I believe, and fully agree that it needs its own thread so we can really look at it in detail...and see how it stands up......I am sure LS will have come up with most answers however you never know what 'new' aspects we may find to challenge it.

#57    Brazos Paranormal

Brazos Paranormal

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 70 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 05:30 PM

Its a mystery

#58    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 16,886 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 12:56 AM

Why in the world would one want a New Roswell thread?

#59    coolguy

coolguy

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,858 posts

• Star trek rules

Posted 30 May 2013 - 04:21 AM

Interesting, I think the bodies where taken here.huge cover up

#60    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,501 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 05:06 AM

View Postcoolguy, on 30 May 2013 - 04:21 AM, said:

Interesting, I think the bodies where taken here.huge cover up

Based on a fishing trip video that show a shot of the base from across the river with some anonymous person fishing with his kids huh? You got more out of that video than I did.

Well the kids caught 75 fish they say, so there must be aliens I suppose?

Edited by psyche101, 30 May 2013 - 05:07 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users