Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Paranormal investigation and the darkness.

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#46    Brian Topp

Brian Topp

Dynamic Interactions Coordinator Of Paradoxes.

• 3,026 posts

• My youtube channel, Has horror stories and skits.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCreepyCorridor

Posted 14 May 2013 - 07:15 PM

So, Alisdair, did you forget your first post on this thread?

View PostAlisdair.MacDonald, on 01 May 2013 - 07:23 PM, said:

I open this up to believers and skeptics alike.

It is easier to claim it is paranormal than taking the hard route and find out what really happened.

#47    CakeOrDeath

CakeOrDeath

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 351 posts

• The Proof is in the "peeas nuhhh burder"

Posted 14 May 2013 - 08:51 PM

I feel alot better now that this kid is barking at everyone and not just me.  I was honestly sad when he posted about me trolling, I apologized thinking he got the wrong idea and maybe I hadn't worded my response correctly.  I even offered an opinion on his original question.

Now I see he just wants to figth with everyone hehe.  There are some folks who added opinions about the original topic and he really hasn't offered his view on their takes.  Troll is serious business.

What time is it? "peeas nuh burder" and Jelly time!

#48    ColoradoParanormal

ColoradoParanormal

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,321 posts

• 'Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought.'

Posted 16 May 2013 - 04:51 AM

View Postcoldethyl, on 15 May 2013 - 01:16 AM, said:

You didn't do anything wrong, this guy just has an enormous chip on his shoulder for some reason.

Just remember:

>>Snip<<

LOL

LOL! I've missed you Cold!!! Been a long time! You always have a way of making me laugh!

Edited by kmt_sesh, 17 May 2013 - 02:13 AM.

#49    coldethyl

coldethyl

~☆~Public Animal #9~☆~

• 16,331 posts

• ~*★*~I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
    Bruce Lee~*★*~

Posted 16 May 2013 - 08:41 PM

View PostColoradoParanormal, on 16 May 2013 - 04:51 AM, said:

LOL! I've missed you Cold!!! Been a long time! You always have a way of making me laugh!

:tu:   My pleasure.

#50    kmt_sesh

kmt_sesh

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,210 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 02:20 AM

I've gone through this thread to clean up some of the uncivil and/or off-topic comments. I doubt I caught everything, but I shouldn't have to do this in the first place. We are all adults, I presume.
  • Posters are reminded not to make negaitve comments about other posters. We're here to discuss specific topics, not specific UM members.
  • Posters should refrain from telling other posters how to post and what to write or not write.
  • Posters are reminded to remain on-topic if they join in the discussion. If a poster has nothing relevant to add or does not like the topic, he or she should not be participating in the discussion in the first place.
There is a Report button. If you feel there is a problem with forum etiquette, please use this feature.

Thank you.

kmt_sesh

Posted Image
Words of wisdom from Richard Clopton:
For every credibility gap there is a gullibility fill.

Visit My Blog!

#51    coldethyl

coldethyl

~☆~Public Animal #9~☆~

• 16,331 posts

• ~*★*~I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine.
    Bruce Lee~*★*~

Posted 17 May 2013 - 02:37 AM

View Postkmt_sesh, on 17 May 2013 - 02:20 AM, said:

I've gone through this thread to clean up some of the uncivil and/or off-topic comments. I doubt I caught everything, but I shouldn't have to do this in the first place. We are all adults, I presume.
  • Posters are reminded not to make negaitve comments about other posters. We're here to discuss specific topics, not specific UM members.
  • Posters should refrain from telling other posters how to post and what to write or not write.
  • Posters are reminded to remain on-topic if they join in the discussion. If a poster has nothing relevant to add or does not like the topic, he or she should not be participating in the discussion in the first place.
There is a Report button. If you feel there is a problem with forum etiquette, please use this feature.

Thank you.

kmt_sesh

Next time I will use the report button as there was obviously an etiquette problem in this forum spawned by an innoncent response that was on topic AND again after the poster stated they meant no offense and apologized for the misunderstanding.

I will also use it to ask if a thread could be merged as I have posted a link to original thread from 6 months ago from the same OP.

Sorry to the mods for the incorrect approach when there was needless rudeness commented on by many people besides myself.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users