Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

My Spirit Guide - North American Indian

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1    John Liu

John Liu

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 10:08 PM

This evening was my first time at the Mackelvie advanced development circle. We did transfiguration exercise in which we were asking our spirit guides to come through. When it was my turn, everyone in the room saw my spirit guide. He was a polite but strong North American Indian. He had a warm smile, a big nose, and feathers on the side of the head. In the end, he was trying to say something, but we couldn’t get his message.

#2    Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts

• Hi. My name is Spike.

Posted 07 May 2013 - 12:35 AM

You'd be surprised how many people get told they have that very same spirit guide. Happened to me too.

You can go the distance, you can run the mile and you can walk straight through HELL with a smile.

My UM Credentials: http://www.unexplain...5

#3    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Seeker79

• 12,999 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 15 May 2013 - 05:52 AM

View Postuser130660, on 01 May 2013 - 10:08 PM, said:

This evening was my first time at the Mackelvie advanced development circle. We did transfiguration exercise in which we were asking our spirit guides to come through. When it was my turn, everyone in the room saw my spirit guide. He was a polite but strong North American Indian. He had a warm smile, a big nose, and feathers on the side of the head. In the end, he was trying to say something, but we couldn’t get his message.
Many native American holy men were charged with maintaining the old ways, they still come to those who try to listen.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users