Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

5yr old kills Sister with Gift

• Please log in to reply
170 replies to this topic

#166    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 11,981 posts

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 03 May 2013 - 11:15 PM

I am looking forward to May 16th. Getting a 9mm and a .45.

Then, hoping on a AR-15 or two shortly after.

Mine will all be in a locked safe, except for the 9mm, that will be by the bed. If we had kids here, it would be in the safe also.

These parents should be charged, pure stupidity. And saying " we did not know it was loaded ".....Who ******* cares!!!.........A gun should always be treated as if it is loaded, it should never be able to get into the hands of a child, unless a educated adult hands it to them.

P.S.    Where are the CP's saying this never happened, and it is a Government made up story to help ban guns??

I am glad to see for the most part, people are not blaming guns, and see just how stupid the parents were in this.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#167    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 6,980 posts

• "Legio nomen mihi est, quia multi sumus"

God has no religion ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Posted 03 May 2013 - 11:29 PM

Would you like to say a few words at this child's funeral ?

' ... life and death carry on as they always have ~ and always will, only the dreamer is gone ~ behind the flow of imagination, beyond any effort to be still
dancing in the ebb and flow of attention, more present than the breath, I find the origins of my illusions, only the dreamer is gone ~ the dream never ends
'

GIFTS WITH NO GIVER - a love affair with truth ~ Poems by Nirmala

third_eye ' s cavern ~ bring own beer

#168    F3SS

F3SS

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,236 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 12:58 AM

View PostKowalski, on 02 May 2013 - 11:47 PM, said:

I just hope you mean "guns" by anything .22 or up. I think a BB gun is okay for kids under 14. But, yes .22s and anything more lethal, should be suprivised by an adult. Guns are NOT TOYS, either. I was brought up with a great respect for guns. But, I think BB guns should be okay for kids. I mean it was okay in past, to buy a 9 year old a BB gun. What's wrong with that? That's all I've been trying to say throughout my posts. I'm sorry if some people are taking my words out of context. Five year olds should not be allowed to "play" with .22s. That's stupid. And You can't fix stupid.
You certainly can't. So today we were putting in a long day roofing. There I was just pounding another shingle in and all the sudden something hit my hand that felt like a rock or bug hitting your hand sticking out the car window at 80mph. I yelled what the f was that and my one guy next to me said it was a bb. He seen it bounce off my hand, hit the roof and roll off. Oh man was I p***d. We couldn't see who did it. I called the cops. They were there real fast. They identified the best vantage point coming from an apartment sitting lower and sort of caddy corner with several windows facing us. In the end they couldn't go busting down doors and I get that but I had to do something. They told me I was lucky it's daytime because if it was night bb's weren't the only thing they'd be shooting at me. The place is a ghetto or "low income housing complex" for the PC and me and my guys were certainly the minority and that had me concerned after I called the cops in a place like that. I had to get back to it and finish the damn roof ASAP all the while being a sitting duck again out in the open so they could shoot the guy who called the cops on them again. Luckily, it hit the bony part of my hand and straight on. If that would've hit my sunglasses or my neck or Adam's apple... I was jacked.
There I am just trying to fix and make their shlthole place look nice and some idiot uses me for target practice and if that's not stupid enough they're using me for target practice while I'm on a freaking roof. Anyways, sorry for the selfish and off topic post. But it just happened and you're talking about BB guns so...

Posted Image

#169    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 11,981 posts

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 04 May 2013 - 01:53 AM

View Postthird_eye, on 03 May 2013 - 11:29 PM, said:

Would you like to say a few words at this child's funeral ?

If you are talking to me, yes.

More so, I would like to say a few words to this child's parents.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#170    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 6,980 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 02:02 AM

View PostSakari, on 04 May 2013 - 01:53 AM, said:

If you are talking to me, yes.

More so, I would like to say a few words to this child's parents.

Yes ... that would be appropriate .... but respect the child's innocence in this matter ... they had no intention of getting their parents in trouble.

' ... life and death carry on as they always have ~ and always will, only the dreamer is gone ~ behind the flow of imagination, beyond any effort to be still
dancing in the ebb and flow of attention, more present than the breath, I find the origins of my illusions, only the dreamer is gone ~ the dream never ends
'

#171    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 11,981 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 02:03 AM

View Postthird_eye, on 04 May 2013 - 02:02 AM, said:

Yes ... that would be appropriate .... but respect the child's innocence in this matter ... they had no intention of getting their parents in trouble.

First, do not tell me what to do....

Second, where did i not respect anyone?.....Especially the child?

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#172    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 6,980 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 02:06 AM

View PostSakari, on 04 May 2013 - 02:03 AM, said:

First, do not tell me what to do....

Second, where did i not respect anyone?.....Especially the child?

I apologise if it sounded like I was 'telling' you  ... merely suggesting ... perhaps I should have said the 'deceased' ?

'

#173    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 11,981 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 02:16 AM

View Postthird_eye, on 04 May 2013 - 02:06 AM, said:

I apologise if it sounded like I was 'telling' you  ... merely suggesting ... perhaps I should have said the 'deceased' ?

LOL...Yes, I am married, and having one person trying to tell me what to do at home, and others telling me at work, the last I need is someone on a forum.

Again though, where did I dis-respect her?........Quote it please.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#174    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 6,980 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 02:19 AM

View PostSakari, on 04 May 2013 - 02:16 AM, said:

~snip

Again though, where did I dis-respect her?........Quote it please.

Well I guess you didn't then ... my mistake .... I'm tired of the matter and I have not the heart to pursue the matter.

I need to rest ...

o'er and out

'

#175    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 11,981 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 02:20 AM

View Postthird_eye, on 04 May 2013 - 02:19 AM, said:

Well I guess you didn't then ... my mistake .... I'm tired of the matter and I have not the heart to pursue the matter.

I need to rest ...

o'er and out

No I did not, and I new I did not......Thank You.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users