Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 1 votes

USAF Col - Primary Job was UFO Disinformation

ufo cover-up aliens conspiracy

• Please log in to reply
161 replies to this topic

#1    wallarookiller

wallarookiller

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 03:19 AM

From the Citizen Hearing for UFO Disclosure in Washington DC April 29 To May 3 2013... Col. Richard French from the U.S. Air Force said that his Primary job was to cover-up UFO sightings by saying they were swamp gas and other excuses.

I've never heard of this guy before and was wondering what you all think about it. It's the best I've heard from this conference so far as everything else has been a lot of talk about nothing.

#2    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,014 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 03 May 2013 - 03:38 AM

The guys at area 51 say yes, this did happen, but for black projects, not unknown spaceships.

LINK 1 - Exclusive: U2 Spy Planes Confused for UFOs, Fueled Area 51 Mystique

LINK 2 - UFO Shocker! Area 51 secrets revealed. Ex-employees at a mysterious Nevada testing site are finally free to talk

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#3    shrooma

shrooma

Incorrigible Rogue.

• 3,191 posts

• Live.
    Sin.
    Die.

Posted 03 May 2013 - 04:02 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 03 May 2013 - 03:38 AM, said:

link 2 was brilliant psyche!
looked like a sweet deal working at area 51.....

sometimes, your signature is worth nothing at all.

#4    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,014 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 05:53 AM

View Postshrooma, on 03 May 2013 - 04:02 AM, said:

link 2 was brilliant psyche!
looked like a sweet deal working at area 51.....

Puts things in perspective doesn't it ;)

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#5    quillius

quillius

52.0839° N, 1.4328° E

• 4,962 posts

• A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
    Albert Einstein

Posted 03 May 2013 - 08:20 AM

Yes but in addition did it happen for UFOs rather than unknown spaceships?

i.e. if it wasnt blackprojects would a UFO still be covered up? (not because of it being a spaceship but for a host of other reasons)

#6    topsecretresearch

topsecretresearch

Astral Projection

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 692 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 09:15 AM

View Postquillius, on 03 May 2013 - 08:20 AM, said:

Yes but in addition did it happen for UFOs rather than unknown spaceships?

i.e. if it wasnt blackprojects would a UFO still be covered up? (not because of it being a spaceship but for a host of other reasons)

It goes to show some people are here for the sole purpose of debunking ET and not objectivly looking at the UFO subject matter.

#1. In an effort to dismiss ET the article admits that there are crash cover ups. Threats and CIA hush money is a tactic. *but only for crashed stealth craft*

#2. The so called former Area 51 employees claim there is no documanetation of them actually working there yet debunkers who have a problem with ET claims, former NASA whistle blowers are eager to believe them. They also have a problem with conspiracies, a black budget yet the article pretty much confirms that sort of activity does exist.

Edited by topsecretresearch, 03 May 2013 - 09:22 AM.

#7    quillius

quillius

52.0839° N, 1.4328° E

• 4,962 posts

• A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
    Albert Einstein

Posted 03 May 2013 - 09:22 AM

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 03 May 2013 - 09:15 AM, said:

It goes to show some people are here for the sole purpose of debunking ET and not objectivly looking at the UFO subject matter.

#1. In an effort to dismiss ET the article admits that there are crash cover ups. Threats and CIA hush money is a tactic.

#2. The so called former Area 51 former employees claim there is no documanetation of them actually working there yet debunkers who have a problem with ET are eager to believe them.

thats why as believers (or people who have reached a certain opinion), we must brush beliefs aside and resist invoking ET, makes us sitting sucks otherwise.

I think the focus should be on proving that some UFOs display intelligent behaviour, and also prove that UFOs were being covered up. I guess once intelligence is proven then its difficult not to invoke ET at this point.

#8    bee

bee

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,942 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 03:33 PM

from under the picture at the top....of the first link above...

Published May 18, 2011
FoxNews.com

The 1947 crash of a disc-shaped aircraft in Roswell kicked off UFO speculation worldwide. In fact, the disc was a Russian spy plane -- one of many eye-opening revelations in the new book "AREA 51: An Uncensored History."

So I had a quick search on Annie Jacobsen, and stumbled on this....Posted by Jill Stefko on Apr 4, 2007

http://suite101.com/...y-plane-a409817

American journalist Annie Jacobsen, in her book AREA 51: An Uncensored History, assumes that the flying saucer, as UFOs were called then, that crashed in Roswell was a Russian spy plane.

The book is said to be based upon interviews with scientists and engineers who worked in the facility. They suggested that Soviet dictator Joseph Stalin asked Nazi doctor Josef Mengele to create "grotesque, child-size aviators" to be remotely controlled, land in the US and cause hysteria like it did in Orson Welles' 1938 radio Halloween “treat,” a simulated news broadcast, War of the Worlds without commercials. The show about a Martian invasion caused widespread panic for people who missed the disclaimer.

1947 Roswell UFO Incident
The incident was withheld from the public by the US government and military. Jacobsen writes that the bodies found at the crash site were hideous misshapen children, about twelve-years-old, under five feet tall, with huge heads and abnormally shaped large eyes. Jacobsen said they were child guinea pigs.

WHAT !!!!

No need to turn this into another Roswell thread...but I'm wondering how reliable her sources are... :unsure:

Or is she part of the disinfo?

If this has ANY truth whatsoever in it....then why wouldn't America use it against the defeated Nazi regime and the USSR..

I don't see why it would be kept secret.

In terms of demonizing the enemy, with proof, it would be very valuable to the USA, wouldn't it?

#9    IamsSon

IamsSon

Unobservable Matter

• 11,855 posts

• “If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough.” ~ Albert Einstein

Posted 03 May 2013 - 03:44 PM

View Postquillius, on 03 May 2013 - 09:22 AM, said:

thats why as believers (or people who have reached a certain opinion), we must brush beliefs aside and resist invoking ET, makes us sitting sucks otherwise.

I think the focus should be on proving that some UFOs display intelligent behaviour, and also prove that UFOs were being covered up. I guess once intelligence is proven then its difficult not to invoke ET at this point.
I don't think we necessarily have to invoke ET as soon as we determine intellgence (I'm assuming you're saying we've assumed intelligence but eliminated all known human intelligence).  We would have to consider the possibility of another inteliigent agency on the planet that has been able to maintain it's presence mostly hidden.  We may have to consider human intelligence in the form of time travelers, and even human intelligence from an Earth in a parallel universe.

"But then with me that horrid doubt always arises whether the convictions of man's mind which has been developed from the mind of the lower animals, are of any value or at all trustworthy. Would any one trust in the convictions of a monkey's mind, if there are any convictions in such a mind?" - Charles Darwin, in a letter to William Graham on July 3, 1881

#10    Slave2Fate

Slave2Fate

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 6,414 posts

• If you don't believe the sun will rise
    Stand alone and greet the coming night
    In the last remaining light -Audioslave

Posted 03 May 2013 - 05:24 PM

View Postquillius, on 03 May 2013 - 09:22 AM, said:

Hey Quill, if you could manage to come up with a definition of intelligent control that excludes the randomness of natural phenomena I'd be greatly appreciative. So far I've never seen it defined strictly enough to account for that. I think if it could be defined thusly we might be able to make some progress on that front. I'm not going to hold my breath though. :tu:

"You want to discuss plausibility then you have to accept reality." -Mattshark

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave

#11    wallarookiller

wallarookiller

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 08:53 PM

View Postbee, on 03 May 2013 - 03:33 PM, said:

Published May 18, 2011
FoxNews.com

So I had a quick search on Annie Jacobsen, and stumbled on this....Posted by Jill Stefko on Apr 4, 2007

WHAT !!!!

No need to turn this into another Roswell thread...but I'm wondering how reliable her sources are... :unsure:

If this has ANY truth whatsoever in it....then why wouldn't America use it against the defeated Nazi regime and the USSR..

In terms of demonizing the enemy, with proof, it would be very valuable to the USA, wouldn't it?

I somehow think that her sources aren't that great or even real sources. If the USSR had that kind of tech then it would most likely be out right now in the public view.

Edited by wallarookiller, 03 May 2013 - 08:53 PM.

#12    SwampgasBalloonBoy

SwampgasBalloonBoy

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 11:57 PM

View Posttopsecretresearch, on 03 May 2013 - 09:15 AM, said:

#1. In an effort to dismiss ET the article admits that there are crash cover ups. Threats and CIA hush money is a tactic. *but only for crashed stealth craft*

#2. The so called former Area 51 employees claim there is no documanetation of them actually working there yet debunkers who have a problem with ET claims, former NASA whistle blowers are eager to believe them. They also have a problem with conspiracies, a black budget yet the article pretty much confirms that sort of activity does exist.

Yep, Bob Lazar claimed to be a former Area 51 employee and have no evidence to back it up. We can see that even the guy in the article admitted to not having any paper trail either.

The govt do make threat and pays people to be quiet.

Lower level employee get paid equivalent to $7,200 in today money and can order steaks and lobsters anytime. Why wouldn't they keep secrete when asked to?

Commercial pilots are reliable witness. The pilot did see what he described. A monkey flying a plane. How was he to know that the military allowed their pilot to wear gorilla mask when flying? The pilot described exactly what he saw with no embellishment and got ridiculed. They even admitted that being ridiculed kept many pilots from coming forward with anything unusual they saw.

#13    bee

bee

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,942 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 03:05 PM

A short piece about the Citizen Hearing on Disclosure....

and the old, dying, ex Intelligence Officer who is shown at 4:30....can be seen doing an interview below....

His breathing is laboured...but among other things he says that Eisenhower was

so annoyed that he wasn't being told about what was going on at Area 51 and S4...that he threatened to send in the US Army... :o

The old guy...only known as 'anonymous'....has other things to say about what he saw at Area 51 and S4...(Roswell craft and Being)

As always the question is....can he be believed?

You decide...he seems pretty sincere to me...and what has he got to lose being at death's door?

The video interview  below was played to the Citizen Hearing on Disclosure...

Edited by bee, 04 May 2013 - 03:35 PM.

#14    hacktorp

hacktorp

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 553 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 05:25 PM

^^Second video is pretty damn interesting.

One has to conclude there has been either a conspiracy to cover-up an explosive truth, or one to promote a grand falsity.

Either would be eye-opening.

#15    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,014 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 03:49 AM

View Postbee, on 03 May 2013 - 03:33 PM, said:

Published May 18, 2011
FoxNews.com

WHAT !!!!

Annie is just a female Bragalia. In fact I though Bragalia ran this story about a year ago, in fact, here did, here is the link.  LINK

Annie Jacobsen’s recently released bestseller Area 51 has stirred global interest. She has been featured numerous times on many networks and websites. Her book was reviewed last week by theNew York Times. Jacobsen’s biggest “scoop” concerns the Roswell crash. She learned from an early executive of one of our nation’s largest defense contractors that the Roswell crash of 1947 was resultant from a scheme by Russia’s Josef Stalin and escaped Nazi mad-scientist Josef Mengele to “hoax” the Americans by staging UFO sightings. The plan was to induce panic and psychological warfare in the manner of the Orson Welles War of the World broadcast aftermath. They would launch unusually-designed craft from a “mothership” (located near Alaska.)

He says her book stirred global interest, and a blockbuster, then steals her thunder! LOL

This author has identified and located Annie Jacobsen’s anonymous source. I have also decided, after much consideration, to “out” him. In this article I will openly name him. I have also contacted him very recently. He reluctantly spoke with me for some time. I believe that the source was indeed told this bizarre story by officials. But just why this is so will stun readers, and is not for the reasons that you may think.

But I do not think anyone gives this one the time of day. It's more like those Star Wars books that will never be made into a movie you know?

The Vets were really unhappy with her over the book too.

LINK - Area 51 Personnel Feel 'Betrayed' By Annie Jacobsen's Soviet-Nazi UFO Connection

A bestselling book on Area 51 is so controversial that it has shocked even its sources with an outrageous claim that the infamous Roswell, N.M., UFO crash of 1947 was really caused by Soviet leader Joseph Stalin and one of the most notorious Nazi criminals.

A group of retired test pilots, engineers and military personnel from the fabled Nevada military installation, who played a crucial role in investigative journalist Annie Jacobsen's new book "Area 51: An Uncensored History of America's Top Secret Military Base" (Little, Brown and Co.), are reportedly unhappy about the writer's shocking conclusion.

"It caught us completely by surprise -- we were blindsided," said T.D. Barnes, a former electronics, radar and communications expert who first came to work at Area 51 in 1968.

I doubt disinfo, and I doubt info. I really do not think Annie has any more than two hands firmly grasping the udders of the Roswell Cash Cow.

Also tagged with ufo, cover-up, aliens, conspiracy

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users