Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

My dream about afterlife

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1    Netero

Netero

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 132 posts

• Black Phoenix

Posted 03 May 2013 - 04:00 AM

I have a dream. I saw many people riding in a bus, they smell like perfume, smells like perfume when a dead person inside a casket. The bus stopped in a high school, I went there... I saw many people still studying in the afterlife who died at young age.

#2    Imperious

Imperious

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 05:01 AM

:huh:  Not sure if troll. Or just a short story.

#3    Netero

Netero

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 132 posts

• Black Phoenix

Posted 03 May 2013 - 05:22 AM

I'ts just my dream. >.<

#4    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 10,535 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 03 May 2013 - 06:00 AM

View PostNetero, on 03 May 2013 - 04:00 AM, said:

I have a dream. I saw many people riding in a bus, they smell like perfume, smells like perfume when a dead person inside a casket. The bus stopped in a high school, I went there... I saw many people still studying in the afterlife who died at young age.
Cool dream. I have seen a hospital of sorts for those who died in mental turmoil... Suicides and such.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#5    Perfection

Perfection

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 118 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 09:22 PM

I believe this dream means that you were brought from the spiritual side as all people's souls are & the purpose of life here is to learn various things. Being with dead people throughout the entire experience means that 'from the spiritual point of view everyone is an eternal soul & is going through an education process which continues after the death of the body.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users