Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Patriots are being tracked and reported?

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#1    krillen

krillen

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 06:32 AM

You may find this information useful. Enjoy it!

---------------

A new $1 million dollar program led by Palm Beach County Sheriff Ric Bradshaw aimed at “violence prevention” is encouraging Floridians to report their neighbors for making hateful comments about the government, a chilling reminder of how dissent is being characterized as an extremist threat.
%20http://www.davidicke.com/images/stories/March20124/fbi-cia-to-monitor-facebook-profiles1.jpg

“Bradshaw plans to use the extra $1 million to launch “prevention intervention” units featuring specially trained deputies, mental health professionals and caseworkers. The teams will respond to citizen phone calls to a 24-hour hotline with a knock on the door and a referral to services, if needed,” reports the Palm Beach Post.

Details:  Floridians Encouraged To Report Neighbors Who “Hate Government”

Well well! If we hate someone, we could easily pick up our phones, and call 911: "The dude next to my door hates the government!!!". How convenient =))

#2    Avatar Samantha Ai

WE DO LOVE YOU

• 3,746 posts

• It seems so important now but you will get over.
    -AF

Posted 03 May 2013 - 06:37 AM

Those who are hostile to our democracy need to be scrutinized.

#3    MstrMsn

MstrMsn

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,023 posts

• "If you don't like the answer, you shouldn't have asked the question!"

Posted 03 May 2013 - 06:47 AM

Yeah, this is going around on Facebook, too.

Please, read some real news sources and get the actual story.

View PostLeave Britney alone!, on 03 May 2013 - 06:37 AM, said:

And who, exactly would those people be?

We are born with 2 fears: Falling, and loud noises, all others are LEARNED.
You say fear is all in the mind. I say you are right; for it is our imagination that makes things seem scary.
If you want to learn how to not be afraid, ask.

#4    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 15,231 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 07:15 AM

POPULAR

HORSE HOCKEY.
Democracy needs people to say "OI! That's bull****". Otherwise it's fascism.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

You may think you're cool, but you'll never be as cool as Peter Capaldi with an electric guitar, on a tank, playing the Doctor Who theme.

#5    Avatar Samantha Ai

WE DO LOVE YOU

• 3,746 posts

-AF

Posted 03 May 2013 - 07:27 AM

By hostile I mean those who claim to hate our democracy while having large gun collections especially if buried in the backyard.

Sovereign Citizen TASERed In Courthouse

Edited by Leave Britney alone!, 03 May 2013 - 07:36 AM.

#6    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 17,796 posts

• I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies for the hardest victory is over SELF.
    Aristotle

Posted 03 May 2013 - 08:03 AM

View PostLeave Britney alone!, on 03 May 2013 - 07:27 AM, said:

By hostile I mean those who claim to hate our democracy while having large gun collections especially if buried in the backyard.

Sovereign Citizen TASERed In Courthouse
They are safely out of trouble if they are buried, are they not?  Not much use at all as far as I can see.  When they come for the guns Britney, make no mistake, there WILL be blood.  Out entire nation was built on the premise that as free human beings we have a right to DEFEND that freedom from tyrannical government.  Much of the "starch" has indeed wilted from our population but if you imagine that Americans are not still hard headed enough to fight for freedom then you badly underestimate us.

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...
“This is like playing poker with a guy who cheated you twice before. You know who does that, a moron.

#7    Avatar Samantha Ai

WE DO LOVE YOU

• 3,746 posts

-AF

Posted 03 May 2013 - 09:04 AM

View Postand then, on 03 May 2013 - 08:03 AM, said:

They are safely out of trouble if they are buried, are they not?  Not much use at all as far as I can see.  When they come for the guns Britney, make no mistake, there WILL be blood.  Out entire nation was built on the premise that as free human beings we have a right to DEFEND that freedom from tyrannical government.  Much of the "starch" has indeed wilted from our population but if you imagine that Americans are not still hard headed enough to fight for freedom then you badly underestimate us.

Taking away guns? There will be blood? Now following the paranoia in your view.

I thought the plan was just for the police to call in caseworkers and mental health personnel?

Clearly if someone is mentally unstable they should have their guns taken away and I doubt other citizens would oppose that.

If someone else is hiding an aresenal in their backyard and avoiding paying taxes then there are other options as indicated by the link added in earlier.

Edited by Leave Britney alone!, 03 May 2013 - 09:04 AM.

#8    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 17,796 posts

• I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies for the hardest victory is over SELF.
    Aristotle

Posted 03 May 2013 - 09:13 AM

POPULAR

View PostLeave Britney alone!, on 03 May 2013 - 09:04 AM, said:

Taking away guns? There will be blood? Now following the paranoia in your view.

I thought the plan was just for the police to call in caseworkers and mental health personnel?

Clearly if someone is mentally unstable they should have their guns taken away and I doubt other citizens would oppose that.

If someone else is hiding an aresenal in their backyard and avoiding paying taxes then there are other options as indicated by the link added in earlier.
In your view who gets to decide WHO is "mentally unstable"?  Are you seriously saying that an anonymous neighbor can call up and have government officials come to your home and question you about your views?  Think about that for a moment.  It goes against everything America once stood for.  What if I could summon the officials to your place and have them interrogate you because there was something about your world view that I disapproved of?  How would that be?  Can't you see that the arbitrary use of government power is a really BAD idea?
eta:  My views are not "paranoia" because that implies fear.  I don't fear what government pukes may try to do.  I plan for it.  Just like the men who founded this country so long ago.

Edited by and then, 03 May 2013 - 09:15 AM.

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...
“This is like playing poker with a guy who cheated you twice before. You know who does that, a moron.

#9    Avatar Samantha Ai

WE DO LOVE YOU

• 3,746 posts

-AF

Posted 03 May 2013 - 09:16 AM

Mental health professionals would decide. Who else?

We need better mental health awareness and intervention in this country. That is simply progress.

If you had a child who was becoming a threat to you and your family, if you did not know what to do, if you called law enforcement for help, hopefully they would send a caseworker and mental health personnel to help.

#10    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 03 May 2013 - 09:51 AM

View PostLeave Britney alone!, on 03 May 2013 - 09:16 AM, said:

We need better mental health awareness and intervention in this country. That is simply progress.

If you had a child who was becoming a threat to you and your family, if you did not know what to do, if you called law enforcement for help, hopefully they would send a caseworker and mental health personnel to help.

Yes you are right about mental health and awareness, all over the world that is a really big issue, a lot more need sot be done to help people and break down the ignorance/lack of education on it.  But there is also very nasty people out there, who asses the professional who diagnoses people? Imagine your neighbor was a mental health worker of some sort and diagnosed you as being mental.... Or what if your neighbors friend was a mental health worker and same scenario. It is easily abused and easy to corrupt. This is not paranoia. It's just a fact that there is people who abuse the system.

Edited by Coffey, 03 May 2013 - 09:52 AM.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

#11    aztek

aztek

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,655 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 09:56 AM

View PostLeave Britney alone!, on 03 May 2013 - 09:16 AM, said:

lol, they are more mental than their patients.

RESIDENT TROLL.

#12    aztek

aztek

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,655 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 09:58 AM

this whole thing is too similar to Stalin's "enemy of the ppl" crap, that killed and imprisoned millions.

RESIDENT TROLL.

#13    aztek

aztek

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,655 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 10:10 AM

i,m pretty sure you said few unfavorable things about some aspects of our democracy here, the way some ppl would  see it. so get ready to be scrutinized.

RESIDENT TROLL.

#14    Mr.United_Nations

Mr.United_Nations

hi

• 9,305 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 10:12 AM

If you hate the government, then leave or start a group, if you say " I hate the government" every day then you could have issues

#15    questionmark

questionmark

Cinicus Magnus

• 39,826 posts

• In a flat world there is an explanation to everything.

Posted 03 May 2013 - 10:20 AM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 03 May 2013 - 07:15 AM, said:

HORSE HOCKEY.
Democracy needs people to say "OI! That's bull****". Otherwise it's fascism.

That is part of the of the democratic rules, yes. But there are also those who wish to change democracy in such a fashion that only their view of things are valid, or exercise some "thought control".

This Sheriff is walking a very thin line.

A skeptic is a well informed believer and a pessimist a well informed optimist
The most dangerous views of the world are from those who have never seen it. ~ Alexander v. Humboldt
If you want to bulls**t me please do it so that it takes me more than a minute to find out

about me

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users