Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Patriots are being tracked and reported?

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#61    Jessica Christ

Jessica Christ

jeanne d'arc, je te suivrai

• 3,611 posts

• It seems so important now but you will get over.

Posted 08 May 2013 - 01:34 PM

View PostReann, on 08 May 2013 - 12:37 PM, said:

bamkers/globalist

The conspiracy theories against international bankers who are thought to be outsiders but infiltrating our government and destroying our country from within is an old one, it has an origin, it can be traced.

When the Catholic King and Queen took back Spain after the reconquista they gave Jews and others a choice: convert, leave, or die!

The Jews who converted became known as New Converts. The Spanish passed anti-Semitic laws not allowing them to have certain jobs. One of those was money handling, the Catholics thought it was beneath them.

Little did they know that banking, international banking, would grow in influence and have a huge impact on the economy. So this conspriacy theory, anti-Semitic in origin, was invented during the Inquisition, many in the Spanish government did not support the Inquisition which in part was about claiming the New Converts were heretics and taking away their money.

The same international banker conspiracy theory can be found in the movie Mississippi Burning being quoted by a KKK member.

The same conspiracy theory was also found in the militia-related literature I would come across in the alternative bookstore I used to visit in the '90s.

It is still around I see.

Conspiracy theories themselves also have a psychological component which if you are interested in why some hold conspiracy theories to begin with then read the following:

When does incredulity become paranoia?Radio personality and filmmaker Alex Jones believes an evil cabal of bankers rules the world.

By John Gartner, Ph.D., published on September 01, 2009 - last reviewed on January 13, 2012

Field Guide to the Conspiracy Theorist: Dark Minds

View PostMstrMsn, on 08 May 2013 - 10:56 AM, said:

To say "we still have to move forward and address the mental health crisis including where it intersects with firearms" is idiotic...

This is where our conversation ends for the moment (re: the quote above where the gentleman states "is idiotic".)

Edited by Leave Britney alone!, 08 May 2013 - 01:44 PM.

#62    MstrMsn

MstrMsn

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,023 posts

• "If you don't like the answer, you shouldn't have asked the question!"

Posted 09 May 2013 - 04:34 AM

View PostLeave Britney alone!, on 08 May 2013 - 12:58 PM, said:

Terror From the Right: Plots, Conspiracies and Racist Rampages Since Oklahoma City

Below are 30+ right-wing generated incidents. Click the link below or above for the full list that includes lone-wolves and two-man operations. Most will be hidden in spoiler tags. The ones since 2010 will be displayed.

Spoiler

Terror From the Right: Plots, Conspiracies and Racist Rampages Since Oklahoma City

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Occupy Movement as terrorists? Well keep in mind the quote directly above (yours) takes into consideration the 99%-ers as noteworthy due to their insinuated (by you) involvement in "the violence and other various criminal activities" that surrounded the Occupy Movement protests.

Keep that in mind when comparing that to the list of 30+ right-wing groups and their actions which rise above the level of any 99%-related activity that I am presently aware of.

Most of those groups you listed were arrested before any acts of violence occured, my request was COMMITTED acts of violence.

As far as "Occupy" goes, as well as everything else, I didn't use the term "terrorist", YOU did. I said groups on the left committing acts of violence. If you take terrorism from that, you really need to improve your comprehension skills.

Occupy was just one group I used, to be recent (because you wanted something more recent than the 60s-70s).

You want to use Waco and Ruby Ridge? Fine. Tell me exactly what they were planning to do that was a direct threat to the US? Nothing.

Ruby Ridge was basically over the sale of 2 sawed-off shotguns (that Weaver and others claim Weaver didn't saw off, it was the person who bought them - though the feds didn't care). That sparked a federal interest, which ultimately brought about the shoot out between the Weavers and the feds. The Weavers weren't plaaning any actions against the US Government, or anyone else. They were seperatists, all they wanted was to be left alone.

McVeigh's actions (as claimed by him) were partly a response to the government's illegal activity at Ruby Ridge. (not condoning his actions even if that is why he did it, just to be clear)

Oh, how's this for recent activity of the left...

That failed Operation Fast and Furious.

We are born with 2 fears: Falling, and loud noises, all others are LEARNED.
You say fear is all in the mind. I say you are right; for it is our imagination that makes things seem scary.
If you want to learn how to not be afraid, ask.

#63    preacherman76

preacherman76

Seeker

• 11,204 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 10:52 AM

View PostLeave Britney alone!, on 08 May 2013 - 05:41 AM, said:

Terrorism now is from conservatives mainly, homegrown,

What the hell are you talking about? Terrorism is mainly from the federal government. There are little to no examples of real "conservative" terrorism.

The media has worked very hard to make people believe that folks who believe in the constitution are terrorist. I see you have no problem falling for these lies.

Some things are true, even if you dont believe them.

#64    preacherman76

preacherman76

Seeker

• 11,204 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 11:49 AM

View PostLeave Britney alone!, on 08 May 2013 - 12:58 PM, said:

So, does McVeigh, Nichols, and company count? Or just McVeigh and Nichols if you wish?

No, at least not as right wing terrorists. OKC was a government false flag operation. There are all kinds of eyewitnesses saying they saw Mcviegh and others from the military the whole damn week crawling all over the building. Many of those eye witnesses have since had thier lives cut short.

#65    preacherman76

preacherman76

Seeker

• 11,204 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 11:54 AM

View PostLeave Britney alone!, on 08 May 2013 - 01:34 PM, said:

The conspiracy theories against international bankers who are thought to be outsiders but infiltrating our government and destroying our country from within is an old one, it has an origin, it can be traced.

It most certainly can be traced. Cause it is a fact. The Federal reserve has more then proven that just over the last 6 years. Nevermind thier long history (banks in gerneral) of funding both sides of several wars in an attempt to create world government

#66    MstrMsn

MstrMsn

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,023 posts

• "If you don't like the answer, you shouldn't have asked the question!"

Posted 16 May 2013 - 05:29 AM

View PostLeave Britney alone!, on 08 May 2013 - 01:34 PM, said:

This is where our conversation ends for the moment (re: the quote above where the gentleman states "is idiotic".)

I also stated the reason why, but you chose to ignore that part. Typical.

We are born with 2 fears: Falling, and loud noises, all others are LEARNED.
You say fear is all in the mind. I say you are right; for it is our imagination that makes things seem scary.
If you want to learn how to not be afraid, ask.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users