Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 2 votes

9/11 another way...

• Please log in to reply
263 replies to this topic

#16    Spinebreaker

Spinebreaker

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 159 posts

• I'm everything you'll never want to be.

Posted 03 May 2013 - 03:56 PM

So from these responses, our coma subject, would probably come to the conclusion 'hijackers', and probably terrorists.  Now the official line suggests mr. Bin Laden and Al Qaeda.

However a google search for "Al Qaeda responsible 9/11" brings up 2 completely different stories.  That Al Qaeda claimed responsibility and that they didn't. Both backed up with various quotes and sources.

So which is it?

Galileo was imprisoned by the Church,
For exposing that the Earth was not the centre of the Universe.
So in 1616 they already had control,
Of what they thought you and I were allowed to know.

#17    Reann

Reann

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,118 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 04:00 PM

Serioously , I heard that no one is allowed to investigate that event. If they do , it's considered to be an act of felony.
I don't know if that is just a rumor or not.

#18    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 03 May 2013 - 04:02 PM

View PostSpinebreaker, on 03 May 2013 - 03:56 PM, said:

So from these responses, our coma subject, would probably come to the conclusion 'hijackers', and probably terrorists.  Now the official line suggests mr. Bin Laden and Al Qaeda.

However a google search for "Al Qaeda responsible 9/11" brings up 2 completely different stories.  That Al Qaeda claimed responsibility and that they didn't. Both backed up with various quotes and sources.

So which is it?

Well that it all depends now on a persons view point and who you believe. Just because you call the hijackers terrorists doesn't mean the terrorist wasn't the CIA. (Who have been proven to do terrorist acts) The US government is the biggest terrorist in the world right now.

Take into account as well that Al Qaeda was formed off the back of the group Osama Bin Laden was part that the CIA trained and armed against Russia.

View PostReann, on 03 May 2013 - 04:00 PM, said:

Serioously , I heard that no one is allowed to investigate that event. If they do , it's considered to be an act of felony.
I don't know if that is just a rumor or not.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was true. Obama couldn't even look at a guy straight in the face who asked him about a reinvestigation.

Edited by Coffey, 03 May 2013 - 04:03 PM.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

#19    Reann

Reann

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,118 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 04:13 PM

I don't know if that's true or not , but it seems to be true that the Pentagon ordered five key witnesses not to testify. That's odd , I don't know why or what reason they had to order them not to talk.
http://en.wikipedia....iki/Able_Danger

#20    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 03 May 2013 - 04:18 PM

View PostReann, on 03 May 2013 - 04:13 PM, said:

I don't know if that's true or not , but it seems to be true that the Pentagon ordered five key witnesses not to testify. That's odd , I don't know why or what reason they had to order them not to talk.

More holes in the official story then. It's more than obvious that something isn't right about 9/11.

Even Martin Sheen and Woody Harrelson are making a film on it from the Conspiracy view point. Both don't believe 9/11 was what the official story said. Charlie Sheen also did a very professional video letter to Obama and put it on youtube so everyone could see it. Then he went "nuts".

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

#21    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 7,239 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 03 May 2013 - 05:43 PM

View PostSpinebreaker, on 03 May 2013 - 09:47 AM, said:

OK, I'm sure there's 300 or so threads about 9/11, but hopefully this'll be different.  Let's do it the other way round...

Let's say that I recently woke up from a 20 year coma,  for some reason, the first thing I saw was a couple of hours news footage of 9/11, but without sound, or any station ID's or tickertapes or anything.  Basically, just the raw footage.

So I've seen the event, with very little (if any) background knowledge at all...

So bearing that in mind, first question.  Who did it?
Without any station ID, it could have just been a movie. Without anything to say otherwise, why would you even think it was real?  My first reaction would be "its a movie" cos no news channel would air this without their station ID popping up somewhere over a couple of hours.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#22    Spinebreaker

Spinebreaker

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 159 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 07:26 PM

View Postfreetoroam, on 03 May 2013 - 05:43 PM, said:

Without any station ID, it could have just been a movie. Without anything to say otherwise, why would you even think it was real?  My first reaction would be "its a movie" cos no news channel would air this without their station ID popping up somewhere over a couple of hours.

True, but this is purely hypothetical for the purpose of looking at the event without all the preconceived thoughts.

View PostCoffey, on 03 May 2013 - 04:02 PM, said:

Well that it all depends now on a persons view point and who you believe. Just because you call the hijackers terrorists doesn't mean the terrorist wasn't the CIA. (Who have been proven to do terrorist acts) The US government is the biggest terrorist in the world right now.

Take into account as well that Al Qaeda was formed off the back of the group Osama Bin Laden was part that the CIA trained and armed against Russia.

It's only terrorism if you happen to not be Caucasian...  The US participate in "campaigns of shock and awe".

I think Al Qaeda are basically the Afghan Freedom Fighters (It''s a little more complex than that, but still) Always made that dedication in the credits for Rambo 2 or 3 all the more hilarious.

The thing is, both sides of the Al Qaeda did/did not do it have sources to back them up.  Some good, some awful.  So right off the bat, we have massive trouble establishing a single fact..

#23    Professor Buzzkill

Professor Buzzkill

Integrity is all we have

• 2,595 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 07:38 PM

View PostSpinebreaker, on 03 May 2013 - 07:26 PM, said:

True, but this is purely hypothetical for the purpose of looking at the event without all the preconceived thoughts.

It's only terrorism if you happen to not be Caucasian...  The US participate in "campaigns of shock and awe".

I think Al Qaeda are basically the Afghan Freedom Fighters (It''s a little more complex than that, but still) Always made that dedication in the credits for Rambo 2 or 3 all the more hilarious.

The thing is, both sides of the Al Qaeda did/did not do it have sources to back them up.  Some good, some awful.  So right off the bat, we have massive trouble establishing a single fact..

I thought the video of Osama claiming responsibility showed a slightly bigger/fatter man wearing a gold ring. No other bin laden video shows him wearing gold.

#24    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,632 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 07:42 PM

After 20 years, you'd probably be too stunned from playing with an IPad to watch TV.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#25    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 30,842 posts

• Keep Your Mach Up and Check Six

Posted 03 May 2013 - 07:45 PM

View PostSpinebreaker, on 03 May 2013 - 07:26 PM, said:

How many hundreds of innocent people were killed or injured by al-Qaeda during the bombings in Kenya and in Tanzania alone? Not what I would call , "Freedom fighters."

KEEP YOUR MACH UP AND CHECK SIX

#26    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 30,842 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 07:47 PM

View PostReann, on 03 May 2013 - 04:13 PM, said:

Why would that be an issue?

#27    Professor Buzzkill

Professor Buzzkill

Integrity is all we have

• 2,595 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 07:48 PM

View Postskyeagle409, on 03 May 2013 - 07:47 PM, said:

Why would that be an issue?
It wouldnt be for you. How is you soul holding up?

Edited by Professor Buzzkill, 03 May 2013 - 07:48 PM.

#28    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 30,842 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 07:54 PM

View PostCoffey, on 03 May 2013 - 04:02 PM, said:

I wouldn't say that. After all, it took the United States to step in to stop the slaughter in the Balkans while the rest of the world sat back and did nothing.

False! The CIA supported only the Afghan Mujahideen, not the Afghan Arabs, which was a group of foreigners that Osama bin Laden belonged.

#29    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 30,842 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 07:55 PM

View PostProfessor Buzzkill, on 03 May 2013 - 07:48 PM, said:

It wouldnt be for you. How is you soul holding up?

I will ask the question once again! Why is that an issue?

#30    Spinebreaker

Spinebreaker

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 159 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 07:59 PM

View Postskyeagle409, on 03 May 2013 - 07:45 PM, said:

How many hundreds of innocent people were killed or injured by al-Qaeda during the bombings in Kenya and in Tanzania alone? Not what I would call , "Freedom fighters."

I didn't choose their name Skyeagle.  That's what the group were called at the end of Rambo III,  later they changed it to Mujahidin.  (later cuts of the film that is.)

Edited by Spinebreaker, 03 May 2013 - 08:00 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users