Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 2 votes

South Carolina Says NO to Obamacare

obamacare

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#31    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 15,229 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 11:06 PM

View PostF3SS, on 04 May 2013 - 02:14 PM, said:

At least he didn't come from the party that formed the KKK but there is no need for such comparisons. C'mon Hats.
Good Point.
But you do have to admit, that the GOP of today is eerily similar to that of the Democrats of old, while the GOP of old might very well be appalled at what it looks like today.

Edited by Wearer of Hats, 04 May 2013 - 11:06 PM.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

You may think you're cool, but you'll never be as cool as Peter Capaldi with an electric guitar, on a tank, playing the Doctor Who theme.

#32    F3SS

F3SS

FoT

• 9,844 posts

• Father of Twins
    3-16-16

Posted 04 May 2013 - 11:35 PM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 04 May 2013 - 11:06 PM, said:

Good Point.
But you do have to admit, that the GOP of today is eerily similar to that of the Democrats of old, while the GOP of old might very well be appalled at what it looks like today.
I think most on both sides suck but I don't put much stock in the GOP being 'dead'. It's just shift of power ATM that goes back and forth every so many years.

Also tagged with obamacare

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users