Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Genesis and Egypt

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#1    dmgspycat

dmgspycat

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,232 posts

• There is nothing wrong with America that cannot be fixed with what is right with America.-President Bill Clinton

Posted 03 May 2013 - 02:56 PM

My stupid phone keeps cutting out on me so I can't type that much. this is my 3rd attempt at posting from my phone. I cant elaborate for fear that my phone might cut off again. A few things:
Noah's Ark has been found across from Mount ararat it is so old that the cedar wood it was made from was petrified. Carbon dated to 10000 BC.
Secondly the Hebrews and the hyksos both have the same time line in Egypt. From 1800 BC to about 1200BC. I believe they are the same people so do a lot of researchers based upon language and blood type.
Moses recreated the Hyksos time line to fit over Egypt's more older time line. This is why Hebrew Bible patriarchs live for so long . They didn't really it was just to cover up the 8000 missing years. Noah and Adam were not Hebrew. It is an Egyptian legend not Hebrew and not Hyksos.
Lastly there is so much proof to prove that there was a cataclysm in 10000 BC which matches the carbon dating of the boat across from Mount Ararat. So much evidence of tsunami's of gigantic proportions washing up over the lands 10000 BC . This event is an Egyptian one that has nothing to do with the Epic of Gilgamesh which is a Sumerian legend. Egypt is older than Sumer.
Do you now understand why In the story of Genesis You have the story about ten thousand year old ship then after chapter 9 in Genesis after the flood story, it immediately jumps to the story of Abraham. A man that lived 8000 years later. A man that had nothing to do with Egypt's beginning. My friends real history has been hijacked.

"You get your information from the daily press. Yet that is the very last place on earth to seek for truth in any state of form." Emma Goldman, March 1, 1933

"But this is their game. They're counting on your patriotism to distract you from their plunder. They're counting on you to be standing at attention with your hand over your heart, pledging allegiance to the flag, while they pick your pocket!" Bill Moyers

#2    Reann

Reann

Psychic Spy

• 1,117 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 03:20 PM

AH Ha you know what? I don't really think that the Hebrews were ever slaves in Egypt,  as the bible puts it. I think Moses was more like the founder of  the FreeMasons.

Edited by Reann, 03 May 2013 - 03:21 PM.

#3    dmgspycat

dmgspycat

Psychic Spy

• 1,232 posts

• There is nothing wrong with America that cannot be fixed with what is right with America.-President Bill Clinton

Posted 03 May 2013 - 04:03 PM

Why I think Moses was the last of the Kings that were kicked out, if we read Ralph Ellis we find that Solomon's Temple was not even in Jerusalem at the time. It was near the Nile Delta region. Free masonry claims a connection to King Solomon who I believe discovered some sort of ancient Egyptian knowledge. Where does the Kabbalah come from? When it comes to chemistry knowledge science, it is Egypt that had all of these things first. Whatever Solomon or Moses acquired belonged to Egypt first. Ralph Ellison also point out that King Solomon was a grave robber. King Solomon's Mines for nothing other than king Solomon stolen riches from Egypt. Egypt was ransacked and looted and its history rewritten to suit the victories of the barbarians.

"You get your information from the daily press. Yet that is the very last place on earth to seek for truth in any state of form." Emma Goldman, March 1, 1933

"But this is their game. They're counting on your patriotism to distract you from their plunder. They're counting on you to be standing at attention with your hand over your heart, pledging allegiance to the flag, while they pick your pocket!" Bill Moyers

#4    Kowalski

Kowalski

The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

• 4,102 posts

• It's All Some Kind Of Wacked Out Conspiracy....

Posted 03 May 2013 - 04:50 PM

This is interesting. Do you have any sites or anything that backs up your theory? Could you explain a little more?

#5    dmgspycat

dmgspycat

Psychic Spy

• 1,232 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 04:53 PM

For those of you that want to do more research on Noah's Ark look into a man name Ron Wyatt. a lot of people attack him and try to discredit him concerning his discoveries but it is best that you do your own research . Go to Wyatt's website first to see the evidence.

#6    dmgspycat

dmgspycat

Psychic Spy

• 1,232 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 05:11 PM

View PostKowalski, on 03 May 2013 - 04:50 PM, said:

This is interesting. Do you have any sites or anything that backs up your theory? Could you explain a little more?
There's no one site with all of this information you just have to approach it as an investigator using many branches of science to form the bigger picture. If you want to know more about real Egypt study Anthony West
Or if you want to get an idea of how old is it is lookup Robert Schoch. If you want a better idea what happened 10000 BC, There's plenty of evidence to support a world wide catastrophe. For example there is a city in Cadiz Spain It is now under 30 feet of mud and we now know it was wiped out by a tsunami 10000 BC. So much tsunami evidence from this time exists especially in Alaska. if you want more geology check this out and the 19 sixties Woods Hole Oceanographic took core samples of the Mid Atlantic Ridge and found that that land was above sea level 10000 BC and earlier. I'm not exactly saying that it was Atlantis. just pointing out that many lands sank during this time. Or we can try paleontology and Florida there's the Windmere bog mummies. 10000 BC Florida was a different land it was higher above sea level and these people who lived there were not Indians and they wore exquisitely embroidered clothing. You see the sciences allow you to paint a bigger picture of what life was really like that long ago

#7    Kowalski

Kowalski

• 4,102 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 05:17 PM

View Postdmgspycat, on 03 May 2013 - 04:53 PM, said:

For those of you that want to do more research on Noah's Ark look into a man name Ron Wyatt. a lot of people attack him and try to discredit him concerning his discoveries but it is best that you do your own research . Go to Wyatt's website first to see the evidence.

Okay! I will definitely check that out.

The only thing I could really find was this, on the Hyksos being the Hebrews:
http://www.freemanin...lery/joseph.htm

#8    dmgspycat

dmgspycat

Psychic Spy

• 1,232 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 05:18 PM

I also forgot to mention Legends. Legends like Platos account of early Egypt.  Plato's flood happens around 9600 BC. Which agrees with geology. Also check out the Egyptian historian Manetho.

#9    dmgspycat

dmgspycat

Psychic Spy

• 1,232 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 05:21 PM

If you want to do more research on the Hyksos then check out author Ralph Ellis.

#10    Kowalski

Kowalski

• 4,102 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 05:30 PM

View Postdmgspycat, on 03 May 2013 - 05:18 PM, said:

I also forgot to mention Legends. Legends like Platos account of early Egypt.  Plato's flood happens around 9600 BC. Which agrees with geology. Also check out the Egyptian historian Manetho.

View Postdmgspycat, on 03 May 2013 - 05:21 PM, said:

If you want to do more research on the Hyksos then check out author Ralph Ellis.

I will definitely be looking in to this! Thanks.

#11    dmgspycat

dmgspycat

Psychic Spy

• 1,232 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 05:37 PM

It is also worth mentioning that this kind of information Is old news But it is not accepted by mainstream science or the major religions. What is because paleontologist refuse to admit anything but a Clovis culture That long ago they posit we were a bunch of caveman hunter-gatherers . In a way they are right after a great flood like that we all started over. Also religious authorities have an axe to grind because if you discount Moses and Abraham as they are not who they say they are, and Judaism Christianity and Islam have no basis. These religious authorities would have you believe the earth is only 5000 BC old when there are ancient cities under ocean water 12000 years old. You be the judge.

#12    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

Undecided, mostly.

• 4,659 posts

• I might have been born yesterday but, I've been up all night.

Posted 04 May 2013 - 12:16 AM

Why is this in the 'Conspiracies' section and not 'Alternative History'?

Edit: Nevermind. I'll report this thread and help get it moved. You might get more traffic if it's in the right forum.

Edited by Likely Guy, 04 May 2013 - 12:20 AM.

#13    Rafterman

Rafterman

Telekinetic

• 6,689 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 12:28 AM

View Postdmgspycat, on 03 May 2013 - 02:56 PM, said:

My stupid phone keeps cutting out on me so I can't type that much. this is my 3rd attempt at posting from my phone. I cant elaborate for fear that my phone might cut off again. A few things:
Noah's Ark has been found across from Mount ararat it is so old that the cedar wood it was made from was petrified. Carbon dated to 10000 BC.
Secondly the Hebrews and the hyksos both have the same time line in Egypt. From 1800 BC to about 1200BC. I believe they are the same people so do a lot of researchers based upon language and blood type.
Moses recreated the Hyksos time line to fit over Egypt's more older time line. This is why Hebrew Bible patriarchs live for so long . They didn't really it was just to cover up the 8000 missing years. Noah and Adam were not Hebrew. It is an Egyptian legend not Hebrew and not Hyksos.
Lastly there is so much proof to prove that there was a cataclysm in 10000 BC which matches the carbon dating of the boat across from Mount Ararat. So much evidence of tsunami's of gigantic proportions washing up over the lands 10000 BC . This event is an Egyptian one that has nothing to do with the Epic of Gilgamesh which is a Sumerian legend. Egypt is older than Sumer.
Do you now understand why In the story of Genesis You have the story about ten thousand year old ship then after chapter 9 in Genesis after the flood story, it immediately jumps to the story of Abraham. A man that lived 8000 years later. A man that had nothing to do with Egypt's beginning. My friends real history has been hijacked.

Noah's Ark has not been found.

Here's an interesting little podcast that looks at the possibility of Noah's Ark from a naval engineering perspective and, in my opinion, makes it pretty clear that it never existed.  Especially interesting is the part about how much wood a craft of that size would have taken to build.

http://skeptoid.com/episodes/4279

The long and the short of it — no pun intended — is that there's no precedent for a wooden ship the size of Noah's Ark being seaworthy, and plenty of naval engineering experience telling us that it wouldn't be expected to work. Even if pumps had been installed and all hands worked round the clock pumping, the Ark certainly would have leaked catastrophically, filled with water, and capsized.

You can read the transcript or listen to the podcast at the above link.

"You can't have freedom of religion without having freedom from the religious beliefs of other people."

#14    dmgspycat

dmgspycat

Psychic Spy

• 1,232 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 04:33 AM

I think raftermans post is devoid of merit. Who wants to listen to a stupid naval engineer rant about his opinions based on opinions...I think Americans have this syndrome where they can't believe evidence in front of them, speaking of Ron Wyatt's discovery and carbon dated evidence, they need to be told what to believe by 'proper' authorities.  So I'm supposed to dismiss real evidence and instead embrace an opinion based on what...

#15    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 10,509 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 05:18 AM

View Postdmgspycat, on 03 May 2013 - 02:56 PM, said:

Two things, firstly I think it takes longer then 12,000 years for petrification to occur.
Secondly, the Ark hasn't been found. It's been RUMOURED to have been found. Rumours that have all and every time turned out to be dust on the wind.

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users