Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

The Power of Prayer (Physical Changes)

emoto water crystals intention

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1    Arpee

Arpee

.::The Spirit Gives Life::.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,377 posts

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love." - 1 John 4:8

Posted 03 May 2013 - 04:35 PM

Most people do not realize that Prayer has physical effects on the world. Thought, Feeling, and Intention is energy that affects self and others.

The Emoto Water-Rice Experiment has shown this. Water and rice were put in 3 jars. Each day for 30 days the jars were spoken to. Here are the results:

Posted Image

Toxic water can transform into pure water. The water was put under a microscopic and this is what was shown. It is interesting to note that the toxic water was chaotic and wavy and the purified water seems to show a hexagon, The Star of David, or Metatron's Cube.

Posted Image

It also responds to words such as The 4 seasons...

Posted Image

...and the names of religions:

Posted Image

Here are other patterns formed from words:

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

It took a while to find all of these images and put them together. Remember, the body is made up of mostly water. I hope this gives you inspiration.

"Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God. He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love." - 1 John 4:7-8

#2    AliveInDeath7

AliveInDeath7

Enlightened Seeker

• 2,712 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 04:42 PM

This is possibly the most beautiful post I've seen on here, certainly inspiring.

#3    spartan max2

spartan max2

Poltergeist

• 2,511 posts

• There's nothing so absurd that if you repeat it often enough

Posted 03 May 2013 - 04:54 PM

This is interesting. I youtubed this and alot of people have tried the rice experiment themselves. Some had success and other not. I think im about to try this myself lol. Might make a thread about my progress as the experiment goes on and invite others to join.

Edited by spartan max2, 03 May 2013 - 04:54 PM.

" I imagine that the intellegent people are the ones so intellegent that they dont even need or want to look "intellegent" anymore".
Criss Jami

#4    Blueogre2

Blueogre2

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 06:47 PM

Interesting thread. Water has been known to be a powerful substance that can absorb spiritual energy. But until this phenomena can be proven in a lab and then harnessed for the good of humanity I don't see what can be gained from it

#5    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,008 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 04 May 2013 - 06:56 PM

Science is a b****.

http://www.redorbit....world_of_water/
http://www.scientifi..._22_4_radin.pdf

#6    illuminatedTemplar

illuminatedTemplar

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 07:10 PM

Amazing just the other day I was telling my friend about this and I could not find a source I have one. But still it could be complete rubbish I need to do the experiment my self

#7    Arpee

Arpee

• 1,377 posts

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posted 04 May 2013 - 11:42 PM

View PostRlyeh, on 04 May 2013 - 06:56 PM, said:

The evidence speaks for itself. The effects of the prayer can clearly be seen in these images. Many things are on the internet, you can even find conflicting information for the things you do not wish to believe in, however, in my opinion, seeing is believing - and the evidence speaks for itself.

View PostilluminatedTemplar, on 04 May 2013 - 07:10 PM, said:

Amazing just the other day I was telling my friend about this and I could not find a source I have one. But still it could be complete rubbish I need to do the experiment my self

The water rice experiment was closely  monitored. It is not complete "rubbish". There are others on YouTube trying out the experiment for themselves. To be honest, not 100% of them are seeing the results, but even some non-believers such as this guy (Atheist) has seen results when performing the experiment skeptically.

"Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God. He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love." - 1 John 4:7-8

#8    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,008 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 05 May 2013 - 10:53 AM

View PostArpee, on 04 May 2013 - 11:42 PM, said:

The evidence speaks for itself. The effects of the prayer can clearly be seen in these images. Many things are on the internet, you can even find conflicting information for the things you do not wish to believe in, however, in my opinion, seeing is believing - and the evidence speaks for itself.
Although you've never had a need for evidence before, the effects of picking pictures to support a conclusion is what you're seeing. The scientific evidence does not support Emoto's hypothesis.

Edited by Rlyeh, 05 May 2013 - 10:57 AM.

#9    Ryu

Ryu

Born to fail.

• 3,531 posts

• Just because it is in a book doesn't mean it is real or even remotely true.

Posted 05 May 2013 - 02:24 PM

While Emoto's images are very nice to look at, his research and results have never been duplicated, not even once.
Water crystals do not have a set shape and even if the water is absolutely pure its shape will still be different each time it freezes.

PLUS when photographing the water crystals, one does not have much time to do so as ice has the propensity to melt so again the crystal will change as it melts away.

Yes, water is nice and essential but there is no real proof that it is affected by music or thoughts, written words hold no 'energy' and have no meaning except to those who read them and water cannot read anything regardless of the language it is written in.
I admit that at one point I was suckered into Mr. Emoto's work but once I started reading about stuff like this I began to realize just how slanted his research was.

In the end there is no proof that water has a memory and is affected by chants, prayers, spells, music or whatever non material it is exposed to. It is a pleasant lie passed around by religious and metaphysical groups.

#10    Arpee

Arpee

• 1,377 posts

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posted 06 May 2013 - 07:27 AM

Evidence is shown and yet some people will deny what their own eyes are seeing even if it is photographic and the experiment was done more than once with similar results. Some people just don't want to accept/believe it for whatever the reason may be. There will always be an excuse for some, it seems.

#11    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,008 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 10:47 AM

View PostArpee, on 06 May 2013 - 07:27 AM, said:

Evidence is shown and yet some people will deny what their own eyes are seeing even if it is photographic and the experiment was done more than once with similar results. Some people just don't want to accept/believe it for whatever the reason may be. There will always be an excuse for some, it seems.
In other words you're easily convinced by pictures, some people aren't that gullible and require reliable evidence.

#12    Arpee

Arpee

• 1,377 posts

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posted 06 May 2013 - 07:24 PM

The evidence is the experiment (which was done more than once by the way). The pictures are just the results showing the evidence of the effects.

#13    Mr Walker

Mr Walker

Forum Divinity

• 15,071 posts

• Sometimes the Phantom leaves the jungle, and walks the streets of the city like an ordinary man.

Posted 07 May 2013 - 02:49 AM

View PostBlueogre2, on 04 May 2013 - 06:47 PM, said:

Interesting thread. Water has been known to be a powerful substance that can absorb spiritual energy. But until this phenomena can be proven in a lab and then harnessed for the good of humanity I don't see what can be gained from it

The likes and comments above show what can be gained from it. Appreciation, enjoyment, and alteration of emotional state. I got more spiritual enjoyemnt from looking at those pictures than from my other two highs for today; walking the dog for 5 ks on  pristine day, at a crystal clear beach, and having a cappuchino and croissant after that exercise. Things that are good for the soul are as least as important as things that are good for the body. :su
Scientific? Probably not. Unless of course the SAME crystal patterns occur regularly, every time  a person thinks/speaks  the same word to the rice/water. Now that WOULD be interesting.

It has been scientifically proven that plants respond to words and sounds. So why not water, which makes up a large part of plants.

Edited by Mr Walker, 07 May 2013 - 02:55 AM.

You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here. And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.

Therefore be at peace with God, whatever you conceive Him to be, and whatever your labors and aspirations, in the noisy confusion of life keep peace with your soul.

With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world..

Be cheerful.

Strive to be happy.

#14    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,008 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 02:00 PM

View PostArpee, on 06 May 2013 - 07:24 PM, said:

The evidence is the experiment (which was done more than once by the way). The pictures are just the results showing the evidence of the effects.
Yes, and like I said some people need reliable evidence.

#15    Arpee

Arpee

• 1,377 posts

• ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posted 07 May 2013 - 05:57 PM

View PostRlyeh, on 07 May 2013 - 02:00 PM, said:

Yes, and like I said some people need reliable evidence.

This is not a 100% thing. This is an influence and the effects may vary. When the experiment is done again and again it doesn't have 100% the same results but it does show SOME of the effects.

If by reliable you means "100% effective 100% of the time" that would be pretty difficult since this is an experiment on the mind so the emotion, intensity, and words from each person doing the experiment would have to be EXACTLY the same for the exact same results.

By the way, not all science is certain, some of it is probabilistic such as the uncertainty principle.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users