Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

[Merged] New strains of killer flu virus created

hybrid virus influenza mutant bird-flu global pandemic

• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#16    Ashotep

Ashotep

Telekinetic

• 7,421 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 04 May 2013 - 04:24 PM

Never thought about the pharmaceutical companies maybe making money off of it.  Thing is if it is so deadly why would a government want half its population wiped out.  Also be less money to be made in the long run.

#17    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 04 May 2013 - 04:40 PM

View PostHilander, on 04 May 2013 - 04:24 PM, said:

Never thought about the pharmaceutical companies maybe making money off of it.  Thing is if it is so deadly why would a government want half its population wiped out.  Also be less money to be made in the long run.

Not completely.

Less people there is the easier they are to control. More jobs, less unemployed, more food to go around and loads of other reasons.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

#18    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 04 May 2013 - 04:42 PM

View PostHilander, on 04 May 2013 - 04:21 PM, said:

They are doing things like this in labs in other countries besides the US.

Already a thread about this.  http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=247287

Yeah I know, but it was mostly US people making it seem like it's happened because it was "the Chinese". Also making it Airborne is the worst thing to do over most of the others.

#19    Jeffertonturner

Jeffertonturner

Hero Squad

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,093 posts

• I may not be the smartest, or the best looking, or the most successful but...what was I saying? I'm depressed.

Posted 04 May 2013 - 04:57 PM

Not enough awful in the world?

Create more!! I love humans.

~Life goes by pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while -and do whatever you want all the time -you can miss it.~

#20    Ashotep

Ashotep

Telekinetic

• 7,421 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 05:03 PM

View PostCoffey, on 04 May 2013 - 04:42 PM, said:

Yeah I know, but it was mostly US people making it seem like it's happened because it was "the Chinese". Also making it Airborne is the worst thing to do over most of the others.
If its airborne it will spread a lot faster.

#21    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 7,145 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 04 May 2013 - 05:08 PM

View PostHilander, on 04 May 2013 - 04:24 PM, said:

it depends on which government we are talking about. I would not trust the Iranian or North Korean government with any of these killer flu virus`s.
Pharmaceutical companies are the biggest sharks out there, they have the money and they have the scientists in their pockets. The government may know nothing about what is being concocted in certain labs, as I said, the scientists and researchers will not tell the world until they are ready, and you will find they will tell the pharmaceutical companies (if it was not their plan in the 1st place) before they tell the government.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#22    Princess Serenity

Princess Serenity

• 8,347 posts

• "There's nothing to fear but fear itself." Franklin D Roosevelt.

Posted 04 May 2013 - 05:10 PM

Stop messing around with stuff! You might regret it!

#23    Ashotep

Ashotep

Telekinetic

• 7,421 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 05:55 PM

View PostCoffey, on 04 May 2013 - 04:40 PM, said:

Not completely.

Less people there is the easier they are to control. More jobs, less unemployed, more food to go around and loads of other reasons.
That true but unless they could control who gets it their own family could fall victim including their kids.

#24    Ashotep

Ashotep

Telekinetic

• 7,421 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 05:58 PM

View Postfreetoroam, on 04 May 2013 - 05:08 PM, said:

it depends on which government we are talking about. I would not trust the Iranian or North Korean government with any of these killer flu virus`s.
Pharmaceutical companies are the biggest sharks out there, they have the money and they have the scientists in their pockets. The government may know nothing about what is being concocted in certain labs, as I said, the scientists and researchers will not tell the world until they are ready, and you will find they will tell the pharmaceutical companies (if it was not their plan in the 1st place) before they tell the government.
North Korea or Iran would like nothing better than to wipe us out along with some of the countries in Europe.  Right now China is into it with India and several other countries.  Makes you wonder.

#25    Drayno

Drayno

Reverend Dudemeister

• 3,683 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 06:32 PM

View Postfreetoroam, on 04 May 2013 - 09:42 AM, said:

Would not surprise me. The pharmaceutical companies have been know in the past to do anything to make more money.

And that is what scares me.

"One leader, one people, signifies one master and millions of slaves." - Camus

#26    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 7,145 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 04 May 2013 - 07:27 PM

View PostHilander, on 04 May 2013 - 05:58 PM, said:

North Korea or Iran would like nothing better than to wipe us out along with some of the countries in Europe.  Right now China is into it with India and several other countries.  Makes you wonder.
China because they have the money and the technology. India has had over the years so much sponsorship,  aid and support from around the world they now have the scientists and the knowhow.  England has a very large number of doctors from India, they do their training here, get their qualifications, do a bit of work and then all their knowledge is taken back to India. The scientists do the same. India are not doing anything without the finances from large companies and these companies are from all over the world.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#27    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 08:54 PM

View PostHilander, on 04 May 2013 - 05:55 PM, said:

That true but unless they could control who gets it their own family could fall victim including their kids.

I'm sure they'd have the vaccine or something though. I mean if it was planned etc.

#28    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 08:55 PM

View PostHilander, on 04 May 2013 - 05:03 PM, said:

If its airborne it will spread a lot faster.

Yip, scary as well.

Airborne can mean guaranteed apocalypse scenario if there is no cure.

#29    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 04 May 2013 - 09:19 PM

View PostJeffertonturner, on 03 May 2013 - 06:14 PM, said:

I thought the timing of this interesting as well. Time will tell I suppose.

I think this is not accidental,at all . SARS was Chinese ,as is this new bird flu ,which ,in my opinion ,if it really is bird flu ,its the first one that actually killed anyone. Any previously reported I think were propaganda ,and never occurred.

Does everyone know about Obama's 100,000 program ?
He wants 100,000,Americans ,studying in China ,before the end of 2013 .
Never heard of it ? Yup .Despite all the media hype ,China and the USA are blowing fart bubbles in the bath tub together,and giggling at the rest of the world .
I think their scientists work in conjunction with our cdc and WHO,and China is testing ground .
For a lot or money ,given there are 100 million + Chinese ,no one there would mind losing a few citizens to test new disease strains and drugs , for the USA.
They work with our pharm industry all the time ,and no one is the wiser.
Whatever they develop,and we like,I'm guess we get here ,sooner or later .

Edited by Simbi Laveau, 04 May 2013 - 09:21 PM.

Miss me?

#30    Still Waters

Still Waters

Deeply Mysterious

• 38,298 posts

• "Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better." - Albert Einstein

Posted 06 May 2013 - 08:18 PM

View PostHilander, on 04 May 2013 - 04:21 PM, said:

Already a thread about this.  http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=247287
Thank you :tu:

*Threads Merged*

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users