Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* - - - - 1 votes

What do you call God?

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#61    desert palm tree

desert palm tree

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 88 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 07:57 AM

My God is Love who is on sacred mountain,North Star."For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:" king james version.
God is invisible, intellegent,Spirit, Star, Principle,Amun,Mut Khonsu.

#62    Khamical X

Khamical X

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 220 posts

• To be labelled a SAVAGE is a powerful/divine title if you overstood it's true meaning.

Posted 19 June 2013 - 07:24 PM

REVELATION 3:14 reads, "An unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write: These things saith the AMEN, the FAITHFUL and TRUE WITNESS, the BEGINNING of the CREATION of God."

#63    monk 56

monk 56

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,012 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 07:57 PM

I really couldn't care what people believe, it should be for the individual to make sense of, however i'm not keen on any belief being brought into politics, democracy and history...it does happen, not only with constitutions but assassinations and war, which is very naughty and causes many deaths!

#64    Khamical X

Khamical X

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 220 posts

• To be labelled a SAVAGE is a powerful/divine title if you overstood it's true meaning.

Posted 20 June 2013 - 06:44 PM

^^ Interesting

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users