Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Pregnancy Delivery

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1    The_Sensual_One

The_Sensual_One

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 372 posts

• Once you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen.

Posted 04 May 2013 - 01:03 AM

Hi,
I'm currently 22 weeks pregnant with an active baby girl. :) I have a feeling that I'll finally have a vaginal delivery but my feeling isn't as strong right now. I was wondering if anyone could tell me what do they see be it either by intuition or tarot or any other methods you may go by. ^_^

Love and Light

The truth is we are spiritual beings living a human experience.

#2    Feebs

Feebs

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 634 posts

• Imagination is more important than knowledge.
    Albert Einstein

Posted 04 May 2013 - 01:25 AM

well its not that easy...its individual and i knew i was having twins at 10 weeks and told the sonographer where they were on my scan boy and girl...she was more excited than me as i knew....but it depends if its healthy who cares xxx

Posted Image

#3    The_Sensual_One

The_Sensual_One

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 372 posts

• Once you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen.

Posted 04 May 2013 - 03:31 PM

View PostFeebs, on 04 May 2013 - 01:25 AM, said:

well its not that easy...its individual and i knew i was having twins at 10 weeks and told the sonographer where they were on my scan boy and girl...she was more excited than me as i knew....but it depends if its healthy who cares xxx

Yes, that's understandable. I already know that this baby girl is going to be healthy. I just can't pick up if I'll have a vaginal birth or a c-section. I had a c-section with my first child and hated it.

The truth is we are spiritual beings living a human experience.

#4    didymusclairvoyant

didymusclairvoyant

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 126 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 03:15 AM

I'm seeing no C-Section

• 4a. Advertising: Do not use your signature or profile to promote commercial products, services or web sites.
  • 4b. Image Size: Signatures should be no larger than 500x150 pixels. Images used in signatures or avatars should not exceed 100k.
  • 4c. Distracting images: Please avoid the use of flashing or overly distracting animated signature or avatar images.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users