Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Has the internet killed the Loch Ness monster

loch ness monster cryptozoological duplicity sasquatch internet

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#16    Quaentum

Quaentum

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,624 posts

• The number of fringe believers is inversely proportional to what is left to discover in our world.

Posted 07 May 2013 - 04:38 PM

Yes the internet killed the Loch Ness Monster (Nessie)  Nessie died laughing at all the purported evidence spawned on the net.  In fact she found it so funny she shared it with Elvis.

AA LOGIC
They didn't use thousands of workers - oops forgot about the work camps
There's no evidence for ramps - You found one?...Bummer
Well we know they didn't use ancient tools to cut and shape the stones - Chisel marks?  Craps
I still say aliens built them!

#17    ali smack

ali smack

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 839 posts

• If something's hard to do, then it's not worth doing

Posted 08 May 2013 - 07:20 PM

View Postdanbell06, on 05 May 2013 - 12:05 PM, said:

I think the internet has muddied all aspects of cryptozoology. The amount of hoaxes and lies have only increased. There are that many people hoaxing it has killed every "monster" there ever was.
Not every cryptid is unreal or a hoax. I agree with ones like loch ness monster,mothman etc are not real but there are many lesser known less fantascial cryptids that are likely to be real. I think the really famous and "Huge Monsters" Are fake though

#18    shrooma

shrooma

doesn't have one screw fully tightened.....

• 3,570 posts

• Live.
    Sin.
    Die.

Posted 09 May 2013 - 01:35 AM

View PostSakari, on 04 May 2013 - 05:03 PM, said:

The internet has killed many things, including but not limited to :

Fishing
Hiking
Imagination
Playing outside
Swimming
Family Picnics
I was going to say that the internet killed the loch ness monster because no-one takes the time to walk around lakes anymore, they're all stuck indoors on their computers,
but you bet me to it sak!

- - - - -disclaimer- - - - -
all posts- without exception- are humourous.
if you fail to grasp the sublety, then don't whine on due to your lack of understanding.

#19    Labobio

Labobio

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 47 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 03:09 PM

WOW..you are so correct Sakari..We are building a new generation that cannot communicate without texting..The art of holding a conversation is going extinct..How many of you have seen two kids stiing next to each other..not talking..but texting..and of course they are on xanax..and klonopin..and......

#20    Pod99966

Pod99966

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 96 posts

• I had rather be shut up in a very modest cottage, with my books, my family, and a few old friends, dining on simple bacon,
    THOMAS JEFFERSON

Posted 14 May 2013 - 01:09 AM

View Postkeninsc, on 05 May 2013 - 09:04 AM, said:

I think the opposite, the internet has increased the belief in such things.

I agree, look at all the stupid email you get saying don't do this, or don't do that. Like kininsc said, the internet is so full or crap that people don't know what to believe. So they believe even more of this stuff

Also tagged with loch ness monster, cryptozoological, duplicity, sasquatch, internet

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users