Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Illuminati/New world order/One eye/Hand signs

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1    kitty81

kitty81

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 108 posts

• you never know.. >'.'<

Posted 04 May 2013 - 09:43 PM

So.... came across this music video on tv, earlier this evenin, I noticed a few things in it that I'd heard/read about, covering of one eye, the 'diamond'? hand sign (third eye??) the lyrics stood out, etc
take a look, if you havent seen it already.. link is below x

Kitty >'.'<

#2    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 04 May 2013 - 09:52 PM

Yeah I've seen this before, not sure about it though.

There is 2 views i have on this. If he is some Illuminati stooge then he is purely a puppet. If not then I think he is playing up with it purely to make people talk.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

#3    kitty81

kitty81

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 108 posts

• you never know.. >'.'<

Posted 04 May 2013 - 09:56 PM

View PostCoffey, on 04 May 2013 - 09:52 PM, said:

Yeah I've seen this before, not sure about it though.

There is 2 views i have on this. If he is some Illuminati stooge then he is purely a puppet. If not then I think he is playing up with it purely to make people talk.

thats what i thought.. playin up to it, makin people talk, creatin a stir.. but still interesting :)

Kitty >'.'<

#4    spartan max2

spartan max2

Poltergeist

• 2,190 posts

• There's nothing so absurd that if you repeat it often enough

Posted 04 May 2013 - 09:57 PM

I think rap stars do this for fun in all honesty. But thats just me. I make that sign for fun sometimes with my freinds lol

" I imagine that the intellegent people are the ones so intellegent that they dont even need or want to look "intellegent" anymore".
Criss Jami

#5    Shooter McGavin

Shooter McGavin

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 10:58 PM

Rappers have always been fascinated about stuff like this. Like Tupac (Before his death) and the illuminati.

Edited by Shooter McGavin, 04 May 2013 - 11:00 PM.

#6    Insaniac

Insaniac

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 07:34 AM

All three of them are supposedly Illuminati puppets.

Edit: How do you post videos as regular links on this site?

Edited by Insaniac, 05 May 2013 - 07:37 AM.

"He is wise in heart and mighty in strength. Who has hardened their heart against Him, and succeeded"? ~ Job 9:4

#7    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,645 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 05 May 2013 - 08:07 AM

Isn't um... butterflies meant to be another sign?

#8    Insaniac

Insaniac

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 10:55 AM

View PostRlyeh, on 05 May 2013 - 08:07 AM, said:

Isn't um... butterflies meant to be another sign?

Butterflies are believed to be a symbol, or indication that a celebrity has suffered MK-Ultra trauma. Particularly Monarch butterflies.

The following video explains things in greater detail:

"He is wise in heart and mighty in strength. Who has hardened their heart against Him, and succeeded"? ~ Job 9:4

#9    FLOMBIE

FLOMBIE

sempere aude

• 2,568 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 11:31 AM

Jay-Z, a successful multi-branch business man who made around 500+ million dollars, is a puppet? Seriously?

Or is it more the vigilant citizen who is earning money and trying to push their obscure Christian agenda by creating these absurd stories about mind programming, the Illuminati and Satanism?

Edited by FLOMBIE, 05 May 2013 - 11:34 AM.

#10    Insaniac

Insaniac

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 01:55 PM

View PostFLOMBIE, on 05 May 2013 - 11:31 AM, said:

Jay-Z, a successful multi-branch business man who made around 500+ million dollars, is a puppet? Seriously?

Why do you stand up for a man who sings about raping babies? I can prove it if you wish.

I make enough money to get me by, which is all I ask for.

Or is it more the vigilant citizen who is earning money and trying to push their obscure Christian agenda by creating these absurd stories about mind programming, the Illuminati and Satanism?

Thing is, the Illuminati, Satanism, and Mind Programming actually exist. You can deny it all you want.

True Christianity is stronger than ever and has no need to push any agenda. False Christianity is dying though, which is a good thing.

#11    kitty81

kitty81

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 108 posts

• you never know.. >'.'<

Posted 05 May 2013 - 05:48 PM

View PostInsaniac, on 05 May 2013 - 07:34 AM, said:

All three of them are supposedly Illuminati puppets.

Edit: How do you post videos as regular links on this site?

Hi, just copy and paste the url

Kitty >'.'<

#12    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,645 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 05 May 2013 - 06:13 PM

View PostInsaniac, on 05 May 2013 - 10:55 AM, said:

Butterflies are believed to be a symbol, or indication that a celebrity has suffered MK-Ultra trauma. Particularly Monarch butterflies.

The following video explains things in greater detail:
Sorry, I couldn't get past the first few minutes. The author is clutching at straws by lumping different religious concepts together, not to mention Project Monarch is an invention of Cathy O'Brien, who also claims Bush is a shape-shifting reptilian.
http://books.google....epage&q&f=false

#13    Insaniac

Insaniac

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 05:17 AM

View Postkitty81, on 05 May 2013 - 05:48 PM, said:

Hi, just copy and paste the url

I did, but it came up as a video (like above) and not a link like in Rlyeh's post. Using the "Link" option didn't do anything for my post.

#14    Insaniac

Insaniac

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 05:27 AM

View PostRlyeh, on 05 May 2013 - 06:13 PM, said:

Sorry, I couldn't get past the first few minutes. The author is clutching at straws by lumping different religious concepts together, not to mention Project Monarch is an invention of Cathy O'Brien, who also claims Bush is a shape-shifting reptilian.
http://books.google....epage&q&f=false

Lots of victims have come forward about MK-Ultra. You're opinion is beginning to seem meaningless on this subject.

I understand our species as being empathetic. Bush is not.

I can't say that makes him a creature of reptilian descent, but he's a cold-blooded individual who jokes about sending other peoples sons and daughters to be slaughtered in a war based on his lies. That is sub-human at least.

#15    Left-Field

Left-Field

Government Agent

• Banned
  • 3,489 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 05:28 AM

View PostRlyeh, on 05 May 2013 - 06:13 PM, said:

Project Monarch is an invention of Cathy O'Brien, who also claims Bush is a shape-shifting reptilian.

Project Monarch is not an invention by Cathy O'Brien. Project Monarch is linked to MK-Ultra, which was government backed scientific experimentation with mind control. Decades after the fact the government has acknowledged that not only did the program exist, but that they performed their mind control experiments on unwitting United States and Canadian citizens.

Some documents linked to MK-Ultra are publicly known, but the large majority of them were destroyed. And the only reason the documents known about came to light were due to governmental error.

But I know, I know... the government stopped looking into the use of mind control back in 1970... and they have revealed all they learned about how "fruitless" the experimentation's proved to be... :rolleyes:

Edited by Left-Field, 06 May 2013 - 05:29 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users