Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Jesus Christ

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#1    Netero

Netero

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 137 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 05:48 AM

Glory to Jesus Christ... I guess Jesus Christ have a mission here on earth. In 1 billion houses here in the whole world, he will knock on our house's door to test us. I am sure that he's doing it right now and it is happening.
Why im saying these because me myself saw Jesus christ I swear. He appeared when I was in my bed In year 2010, i can't move my body but i'm awake and I saw Jesus Christ standing behind me.
Im not Hallucinating! 2010 I saw Jesus Christ! His wearing the same clothes.

Attached Files

#2    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 6,869 posts

• "Legio nomen mihi est, quia multi sumus"

God has no religion ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Posted 05 May 2013 - 05:51 AM

That IS NOT Jesus ...

I repeat .... THOSE are NOT Jesuses

Geezshus .... :no:

' ... life and death carry on as they always have ~ and always will, only the dreamer is gone ~ behind the flow of imagination, beyond any effort to be still
dancing in the ebb and flow of attention, more present than the breath, I find the origins of my illusions, only the dreamer is gone ~ the dream never ends
'

GIFTS WITH NO GIVER - a love affair with truth ~ Poems by Nirmala

third_eye ' s cavern ~ bring own beer

#3    Wordless Wanderer

Wordless Wanderer

Midnight Snack Muncher

• 2,389 posts

• Tinky winky, Dipsy, La-la, Po! Eh-Oh!

Posted 05 May 2013 - 05:59 AM

That's Diogo Morgado. He was in a TV series 'The Bible' on the History Channel

http://www.imdb.com/...5988/?ref_=sr_2

http://www.imdb.com/.../?ref_=tt_cl_t3

Posted Image

#4    Netero

Netero

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 137 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 06:04 AM

Im sorry, this is my apology for posting fake images of jesus, The truth is the jesus that i saw have no face at all,,, just blank face,, I guess jesus did not let me see his true identity,,, im just completely paralyzed in that night. I just saw the whole body parts and the same clothes in these attachment.

#5    Netero

Netero

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 137 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 06:16 AM

And while jesus is in my room I saw these things, I think its called holy sepulchre of jesus christ. I saw these object... its pure gold and then i hold this thing while i holding this thing it feels freaking hot the smoke begun to appear.. these are the object that I saw while jesus christ is in my room.

#6    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 6,869 posts

• "Legio nomen mihi est, quia multi sumus"

God has no religion ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Posted 05 May 2013 - 06:26 AM

Did this "Jesus" touch you in any way that day ?

' ... life and death carry on as they always have ~ and always will, only the dreamer is gone ~ behind the flow of imagination, beyond any effort to be still
dancing in the ebb and flow of attention, more present than the breath, I find the origins of my illusions, only the dreamer is gone ~ the dream never ends
'

GIFTS WITH NO GIVER - a love affair with truth ~ Poems by Nirmala

third_eye ' s cavern ~ bring own beer

#7    Netero

Netero

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 137 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 06:36 AM

I searched everywhere of what kind of object or what kind of instrument I saw in my room I found out that it was the holy sepulchre of jesus christ. There Some force controlling my right hand that made me touched the object its was pure gold and its freakin hot then the white smoke begun to appear.

Edited by Netero, 05 May 2013 - 06:47 AM.

#8    Netero

Netero

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 137 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 06:44 AM

Nope, he did not touch me in any way, when I look behind  I saw jesus christ, just standing at my back he just laugh slowly in a big voice very very big voice and it echoed so loud in my room

#9    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,655 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 05 May 2013 - 06:44 AM

View PostNetero, on 05 May 2013 - 06:36 AM, said:

I searched everywhere of what kind of object or what kind of instrument I saw in my room I found out that its was the holy sepulchre of jesus christ. There Some force controlling my right hand that made me touched the object its was pure gold and its freakin hot then the white smoke begun to appear.
The holy sepulchre was his burial tomb, how did you hold it let alone get it in your room?

#10    Netero

Netero

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 137 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 06:47 AM

I searched everywhere of what kind of object or what kind of instrument I saw in my room I found out that it was the holy sepulchre of jesus christ. There Some force controlling my right hand that made me touched the object its was pure gold and its freakin hot then the white smoke begun to appear.

#11    Netero

Netero

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 137 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 06:50 AM

#Rlyeh

I felt something is taken from me the time that i touched the object and some force of heat taken away from my right hand... Is that force of heat on my right hand is my sins that it was taken away from me... or it is my history of my sins?

Edited by Netero, 05 May 2013 - 06:54 AM.

#12    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,655 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 05 May 2013 - 06:51 AM

View PostNetero, on 05 May 2013 - 06:47 AM, said:

You already said that.

http://www.newadvent...then/07425a.htm
Holy Sepulchre refers to the tomb in which the Body of Jesus Christ was laid after His death upon the Cross.

#13    Netero

Netero

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 137 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 06:57 AM

#Rlyeh

But why this kind of object taken a heat force in my right hand the time that I touch it? a white smoke begun to appear.

Edited by Netero, 05 May 2013 - 06:58 AM.

#14    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 12,586 posts

• I dunno --

Posted 05 May 2013 - 07:00 AM

The Buddha (the Thai version not the Chinese "fat" version), and several Bodhittsatvas (Buddhist "saints"), appeared to me when I was a teenager.  My parents were upset with me that I had the hubris to think these were real.  It all has to do with cultural expectations.

#15    Netero

Netero

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 137 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 07:02 AM

Did Jesus took my spirit and taken to somewhere?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users