Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Why People Believe in Conspiracy Theories

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
687 replies to this topic

#676    DecoNoir

DecoNoir

The Entertainer

• 2,583 posts

• ... The Aristocrats.

Posted 19 February 2014 - 09:20 PM

View Postregeneratia, on 19 February 2014 - 08:48 PM, said:

What is it in you that makes you need to insult? On this end, having read what I have, I attribute it to a long duration of excessive drinking of alcohol. That is the only real reason why people try to demean others, the behavioral characteristics of an alcoholic. OR... that you are paid to demean me in any way possible so that what I say seems less credible, ... but really isn't. I mean, we all now know that the ridicule factor doesn't work anymore and is really about trying to control percpetions more than ANYTHING else.

Give me a straight answer on why you insult? Is it a strong need in you or part of your job description?

http://www.youtube.c...UieCsFtx20#t=46

OK,

Straight answer as too why I insult? Because I'm brutaly honest and don't try to hide my intentions behind pretty words, something you clearly can't grasp. I'll let that accusation of me being an alcoholic slide, as anyone here who knows me in the slightet knows I haven't had enough years on this Earth to delve down that path.

Oh, and I'll be more than happy to report you to a moderator next time you try it. You're not as subtle as you like to think.

So how about answering my earlier question?

I reject your reality, and substitute my own! Mostly because yours is boring as hell.

#677    regeneratia

regeneratia

Government Agent

• 4,134 posts
  • Location:All my posts are my own views, my own perceptions. Will not be finding links for why I think the way I do.

• It is time to put the big guns down now, Little Boys!

Posted 19 February 2014 - 09:21 PM

You think Conspiracy theories are all outrageous? You think that the official story tells the truth? You think mainstream media is a good place to get the truth? Even Scientific American has become untrustworthy.
Got Milk?

Snipets.

http://www.huffingto...o_b_186428.html

Monsanto Threatens Fox

On the Friday before Monday's air date, Monsanto's lawyer faxed a letter to Roger Ailes, the head of Fox News in New York, claiming that the series was biased and unscientific. It threatened, "There is a lot at stake in what is going on in Florida, not only for Monsanto, but also for Fox News and its owner." Rupert Murdoch, of course is the owner, and part of what was at stake was lots of Monsanto advertising dollars--for the Florida station, the entire Fox network, and Murdoch's Actmedia, a major advertising agency used by Monsanto. Fox pulled the series for "further review.”

Truth is such a rare quality, a stranger so seldom met in this civilization of fraud, that it is never received freely, but must fight its way into the world
Professor Hilton Hotema
(quote from THE BIBLE FRAUD)

Robert Heinlein: SECRECY IS THE HALLMARK OF TYRANNY!

#678    Iron_Lotus

Iron_Lotus

Happy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,778 posts

• I'll scream for you in whispers, because I always hated being too loud.

Posted 19 February 2014 - 09:23 PM

i love milk.

#679    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,637 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 09:28 PM

Cow pus. Bleck.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#680    Iron_Lotus

Iron_Lotus

Happy

• 1,778 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 09:30 PM

use to drink a gallon every two days when i was a kid could probably still do that.

#681    stereologist

stereologist

Alien Abducter

• 4,394 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 09:31 PM

I get a kick out of seeing someone rely on demagogic opinion pieces thinking that the commentary from a person with an agenda is useful.

Is it a conspiracy? No. It was Monsanto flexing muscle. Not a conspiracy.

#682    DecoNoir

DecoNoir

The Entertainer

• 2,583 posts

• ... The Aristocrats.

Posted 19 February 2014 - 09:32 PM

Perhaps I need to restate my question: Does one lie make an entity (U.S. Government in this case) responsible for every evil in this world?

I simply ask this because it seems to be the logic you and several others seem to work under. Logic that I, as well as others find, most illogical.

And no, posting more articles isn't an answer, it just makes it look like your dodging the question.

Edited by DecoNoir, 19 February 2014 - 09:36 PM.

I reject your reality, and substitute my own! Mostly because yours is boring as hell.

#683    RaptorBites

RaptorBites

Psychic Spy

• 2,087 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 09:34 PM

View PostIron_Lotus, on 19 February 2014 - 09:30 PM, said:

use to drink a gallon every two days when i was a kid could probably still do that.

Can't stand 2% or higher fat content milk.  Skim is my choice, I still tolerate 1% every so often. Lol

No, you surround yourself with a whole different kettle of crazy. - Sir Wearer of Hats

#684    Iron_Lotus

Iron_Lotus

Happy

• 1,778 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 09:35 PM

View PostRaptorBites, on 19 February 2014 - 09:34 PM, said:

Can't stand 2% or higher fat content milk.  Skim is my choice, I still tolerate 1% every so often. Lol

1% is the way to go for me cant stand skim and dont get me started on soy "milk" *shudders*

#685    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,637 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 09:36 PM

Almond milk isn't bad.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#686    Iron_Lotus

Iron_Lotus

Happy

• 1,778 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 09:37 PM

View PostSweetpumper, on 19 February 2014 - 09:36 PM, said:

Almond milk isn't bad.

i refuse to acknowledge it as milk lol wont do it, nope, noop. :P

#687    RaptorBites

RaptorBites

Psychic Spy

• 2,087 posts

Posted 19 February 2014 - 09:38 PM

View PostSweetpumper, on 19 February 2014 - 09:36 PM, said:

Almond milk isn't bad.

Was just telling IL in pm that almond milk in my veggie/fruit smoothies is my personal fave.

No, you surround yourself with a whole different kettle of crazy. - Sir Wearer of Hats

#688    Saru

Saru

Site Webmaster

• 20,080 posts

• "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." - Albert Einstein

Posted 19 February 2014 - 09:39 PM

I think this thread is ready to be put to bed for more reasons than one.

Thread closed

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users