Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

What Video Game are you playing right now?

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#31    Iron_Lotus

Iron_Lotus

Fudge

• 6,688 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 02:46 AM

Posted Image

The misery that is now upon us is but the passing of greed, the bitterness of men who fear the way of human progress. The hate of men will pass and dictators die and the power they took from the people, will return to the people and so long as men die liberty will never perish... Soldiers don't give yourselves to brutes, men who despise you, enslave you, who regiment your lives, tell you what to do, what to think or what to feel, who drill you, diet you, treat you like cattle, use you as cannon fodder... Don't give yourselves to these unnatural men, machine men, with machine minds and machine hearts.  You are not machines. You are not cattle. You are men. You have the love of humanity in your hearts.

#32    Wordless Wanderer

Wordless Wanderer

Midnight Snack Muncher

• 2,422 posts

• Tinky winky, Dipsy, La-la, Po! Eh-Oh!

Posted 23 May 2013 - 12:30 PM

View PostSlave2Fate, on 05 May 2013 - 06:56 PM, said:

Minecraft Feed the Beast mod. It adds so much to the vanilla game that it is almost overwhelming to begin with. I can't recommend it enough for fans of Minecraft.   http://feed-the-beast.com/

I"m playing FTB these days with a friend, the Mindcrack mod and I'm addicted. You were right, its awesome :D

Posted Image

#33    Maureen_jacobs

Maureen_jacobs

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 567 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 12:45 AM

Minecraft
Sims 3

@maureen_jacobs ~ twitter

#34    Sterling Archer

Sterling Archer

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 07:12 AM

Just about to finish Borderlands 2. Pumped for the DLC.

Posted Image

#35    Pod99966

Pod99966

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 96 posts

• I had rather be shut up in a very modest cottage, with my books, my family, and a few old friends, dining on simple bacon,
    THOMAS JEFFERSON

Posted 25 May 2013 - 06:06 PM

Bioshock Infinite, for my 2nd time :)

#36    Kazahel

Kazahel

Government Agent

• 4,026 posts

• What need is there of seeing, in the presence of His gratitude?

Posted 27 May 2013 - 03:27 AM

I've been playing a new pc game called Loadout. It's in beta right now but will be free to play later. It reminds me of a comical version of Unreal Tournament, so its a multiplayer tdm/ctf style but with more weapon customizations. It's also quite gory but in an amusing way and I can play on America servers without noticeable lag which is a bonus. So when people in Australia are asleep, I can get in games in US.

So yeah, for a beta its one of the most fun games I've played for awhile.

#37    Vaise

Vaise

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 641 posts

• http://www.youtube.com/user/VaiseShepard/videos

Posted 28 May 2013 - 06:27 AM

Just tried that loadout kazahel, feels like a Team fortress meets gothom imposters, decent game and running well, will be interesting to retry after launch . thanks for pointing me to another potential game to play ^^

Posted Image

I’d rather trust and regret than doubt and regret:- Kirito

#38    Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,602 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 11:53 PM

Battlefield 3, Defiance, Halo 4, and Guild Wars 2.

A man's ethical behaviour should be based effectually on sympathy, education, and social ties and needs; no religious basis is necessary. Man would indeed be in a poor way if he had to be restrained by fear of punishment and hope of reward after death. - Albert Einstein

#39    DKO

DKO

Ω is Futile.

• 1,837 posts

• When you hear hoofbeats behind you, don't expect to see a zebra - Unless you're in Africa...

Posted 11 June 2013 - 04:54 AM

Started to play Fallout: New Vegas again. Ended up just going on a killing spree. Started off getting annoyed with someone in the first town so I shot them. Then it continued to every other town...

The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe it. - Neil DeGrasse Tyson

Confucius Says:

Man who runs behind car gets exhausted.

Man who wants pretty nurse must be patient.

#40    mysticwerewolf

mysticwerewolf

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 411 posts

• I'm baaaaaack

Posted 11 June 2013 - 05:15 AM

Neverwinter nights  I just gave up trying to kill a dragon  after over twelve hours of repeating the last two minutes of the game to date It takes longer to reboot then it does to get killed by the dragon so actually I guess I am not playing anything at this time.   there are ONLY three games that my MODERN computer will let me Play ( and skyrim is NOT one of them )  never winter nights 1 and 2 and  Sid Meyers Pirates  for the last two computers ( both using some form of win 7 ) I have been unable to play anything else  Nothing else I am interested in playing will load and play

#41    mysticwerewolf

mysticwerewolf

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 411 posts

• I'm baaaaaack

Posted 11 June 2013 - 05:17 AM

I wish computer makers and programmers were orcs.  I know how to fix an orc.

#42    Orcseeker

Orcseeker

Poltergeist

• 2,821 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 05:57 AM

View Postmysticwerewolf, on 11 June 2013 - 05:15 AM, said:

Neverwinter nights  I just gave up trying to kill a dragon  after over twelve hours of repeating the last two minutes of the game to date It takes longer to reboot then it does to get killed by the dragon so actually I guess I am not playing anything at this time.   there are ONLY three games that my MODERN computer will let me Play ( and skyrim is NOT one of them )  never winter nights 1 and 2 and  Sid Meyers Pirates  for the last two computers ( both using some form of win 7 ) I have been unable to play anything else  Nothing else I am interested in playing will load and play

Wow. Neverwinter nights. I remember seeing that game in computer game catalogues I grabbed from the nearest computer game store when I was a kid. Quite a flashback that was.

Sid Meiers Pirates is a great game. Had another play through a couple months ago. A classic.

#43    S2F

S2F

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 7,321 posts

• I know someday
    you'll have a beautiful life
    I know you'll be a sun
    In somebody else's sky
    But why can't it be mine? -Pearl Jam

Posted 11 June 2013 - 08:01 AM

Playing Far Cry 3 right now. I really like open world games that give you a choice in how you approach any given situation. You can go in guns blazing, snipe from a distance or use stealth to take down enemies quietly without raising the alarm. Usually It's a combination of all 3 when the crap hits the fan for me. :lol:  I know other games use this formula as well but Far Cry 3 just happens to be the one I'm playing at the moment.

I wish they would make another Mercenaries or Just Cause game. I've had a lot of fun playing those. Calling in a MOAB on an enemy encampment in Mercenaries or using the grappling hook/parachute combo to zip around in Just Cause or even hijacking a helicopter in flight in either game are experiences that are hard to beat. :tu:

"You want to discuss plausibility then you have to accept reality." -Mattshark

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave

#44    Orcseeker

Orcseeker

Poltergeist

• 2,821 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 02:58 PM

View Postmysticwerewolf, on 11 June 2013 - 05:17 AM, said:

I wish computer makers and programmers were orcs.  I know how to fix an orc.

If it counts. I'm currently undergoing a bachelor of computer science and have done a heap of programming in my course hahah.

#45    MysticStrummer

MysticStrummer

Psychic Spy

• 1,063 posts

• The great path has no gates. Thousands of roads enter it. When one passes through this gateless gate, he walks freely between heaven and earth.

Posted 11 June 2013 - 09:07 PM

Still playing Defiance, but also picked up Operation Flashpoint: Red River used so I've been playing that and replaying Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising. I prefer that type of military game over Call of Duty.

The E3 footage of Battlefield 4's 64 player online matches has me excited, along with Destiny, Watch Dogs, and Elder Scrolls Online. Not too excited about any of the PS exclusives shown yet, but Sony always delivers for me in that area eventually.

PS4 me.

Ummon asked : "The world is such a wide world, why do you answer a bell and don ceremonial robes?" ~ Zen Flesh Zen Bones

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users