Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Implications of Premonitions!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1    bellhodg

bellhodg

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 04:45 PM

This has happened to me twice.

The first time i was watching tv and got an image of a snake in my mind and the overwelming sense that there was a snake in the parking lot of the apartment complex I was living in.  I went down from the 3rd story and into the parking lot and sure enough it crawled into the parking lot from the side of a hill right as i was walking down the stairs from the 2nd story.

The second time, i was washing my hands in Mcdonalds, I felt the same as before, an image of a little girl, maybe 4-6yrs old walking up to me as I was leaving mcdonalds coming up to me and hugging me out of nowhere, this time I stopped washing my hands and was trying to think of what happened, because it looks like an image in my mind when I think of anything like normal but theres just this feeling of it being different than a regular thought, its really hard to put into words.

P.S.

Whats really weird is when I had the thought of the little girl coming up and hugging me, I stopped and didnt leave the bathroom for atleast an extra 3-5min than I would have If i hadnt had that flash, cause the little girl walked into mcdonalds right as i was leaving, So If i hadnt of had that flash, I most likely would of been outside before she arrived.

Implications.

A. Happened because I willed it.
B. I saw a set determined future.
C. I saw a possible future.

Any comments appreciated.

#2    John from Lowell

John from Lowell

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,715 posts

• Self Love Unlocks the Magic Inside

Posted 07 May 2013 - 02:14 PM

Hi,

I vote for C.

I would have been curious enough about the little girl to follow my normal course of actions.

John

What We Are Never Changes !!

Who We Are Is Always Changing !!!

#3    bellhodg

bellhodg

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 08:01 PM

Ya, have to agree with that.

Sure wish it would happen where i saw something farther than 1-5min away.

#4    Perfection

Perfection

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 118 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 08:29 PM

My guardian angel if you will shows me the future constantly. It's like she can see every detail of my future & wants me to know that I have someone with me who has wider vision than I do. I've tried to use her power to my own advantage but had no luck. Years ago she showed me the first stealth bomber crash & I told her she was wrong, then 4 hrs later the plane really did crash. It was a world first. She will also tell me if someone is going to phone or visit. If she doesn't show me anything & there are no dreams remembered then I know something big is going to happen & I'm being left alone to deal with it in my own way, like a test. She'll give me lessons & experiences in alternate planes & dreams at night & then during the day she stands behind me & goes wherever I go. When I lie down she comes out of a portal next to my feet & holds my feet & lifts my soul out of my body. The first time she did that while I was awake was when I was suffering greatly from an injured foot & her touch healed my foot completely. She was holding my feet again last night.

#5    bellhodg

bellhodg

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 09:31 PM

Ya, never had anything that extreme happen, just flashes like thoughts of things that happen within minutes or currently happening.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users