Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Iron Man 3

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1    Child of Bast

Child of Bast

Queen of the UM Asylum

• 5,301 posts

• The Mad Hatter: "Have I gone mad?"
    Alice: "I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers.But I'll tell you a secret: all the best people are."

Posted 06 May 2013 - 05:09 PM

Has anyone seen it yet? I saw it with my bro. yesterday afternoon. I really enjoyed it.

No great mind has ever existed without a touch of madness. ~ Aristotle

#2    Melly

Melly

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 784 posts

• "Dude means nice guy. Dude means a regular sort of person." - Captain America

Posted 06 May 2013 - 11:01 PM

I took my son to see it yesterday. He really liked it, even said it was better than the first.  I don't really know what to think of it, actually.  It wasn't what I was expecting, that's for sure.

"...I shake you warmly by the hand."- Willy Wonka
"Nope. I don't have a gambling problem. I'm winning and winning is not a problem. That's like saying Michael Jordan has a basketball problem or Def Leppard has an awesomeness problem. So why don't y'all pour some sugar on that!" - Earl Hickey

#3    MissMelsWell

MissMelsWell

Cosmic Baker

• 13,369 posts

Posted 12 May 2013 - 05:37 PM

I enjoyed Ironman 3... but I seem to be in the minority when I say that Ironman 2 is still my favorite of the trilogy. I can't help it, I just love Sam Rockwell and Mickey Roark. hahaha.

My comic book addicted boyfriend however, HATED Ironman 3... I can't really figure out why though. He keeps babbling about them breaking the formula for what works. He just keeps saying it's all wrong. LOL. I don't know what he's talking about... I'm not sure he does either. LOL.

"It's time for the American people to stand up and shrug off the shackles of our government at TSA at the airport"  Ron Paul

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin

#4    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,653 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 02:59 PM

The Mandarin threw me for a loop, I think that's probably what he was talking about. Being a Marvel geek myself, I liked it.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users