Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 3 votes

Obama says reject those who warn of Tyranny

• Please log in to reply
107 replies to this topic

#16    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• Closed
  • 8,732 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 09:03 PM

Sakari

One might make the argument that college graduates are more educated than "the rest of us", but the youngsters are still very naive to the ways of the world.  Their "book learning" might be complete, but they are just beginning the other educations provided by life.

Further, these younger generations are far more brainwashed than others before them.  The methods of successful brainwashing have been refined and perfected for generations now.

Obama's speech was a not so subtle effort at brainwashing.

#17    Professor Buzzkill

Professor Buzzkill

Integrity is all we have

• 2,812 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 09:06 PM

View PostSakari, on 06 May 2013 - 08:58 PM, said:

No, I do not believe it. Corporate and the wealthy run this Country.

I was just stating I saw nothing " hidden " in his statement.

Does anyone expect a Political figure to state the truth?

Now, if some farmer, or schmuck like me could ever get the backing ( millions and millions of dollars ), we would state the truth. Thing is, this will never happen. This is why I hope to see a revolution of some type in my life time, and " we the people ", not just the wealthy, will take this Country back to what it was meant to be.

So should we keep an eye on the POTUS to ensure he is not becoming a tyrant? I.e, locking people up without charge? Not granting citizens the right to a speedy trail or even reading them their miranda rights? Granting himself the power to kill anyone, even a US citizen with no charges against them, using drones if he decides that they are a "terrorist"?

Is it any wonder that there is an increasing risk of terrorism in America? New agencies have been created. New powers have been granted. Just this week the FBI state that they have the ability to listen to every single phone call without warrant or even due process. Terrorism is on the increase because it serves a purpose. The government will implement more and more stringent controls on the populas while the threat increases and will continue to increase.

Heck, there were "CST' members stationed 10 feet from where the blast occurred in Boston. If they coouldn't stop the terrorist threat, nothing can.

Edited by Professor Buzzkill, 06 May 2013 - 09:10 PM.

#18    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 06 May 2013 - 09:13 PM

View PostSakari, on 06 May 2013 - 08:58 PM, said:

No, I do not believe it. Corporate and the wealthy run this Country.

I was just stating I saw nothing " hidden " in his statement.

Does anyone expect a Political figure to state the truth?

Now, if some farmer, or schmuck like me could ever get the backing ( millions and millions of dollars ), we would state the truth. Thing is, this will never happen. This is why I hope to see a revolution of some type in my life time, and " we the people ", not just the wealthy, will take this Country back to what it was meant to be.

We agree on that part.

Fair enough I seen it as seed. Something I have started to learn about is seeds. You can't tell people what to do, but you can plant seeds and let them go. It's a very intelligent and manipulative way of persuading people to believe what you want them to. Sometime sit can be used for good, sometimes it can be used for bad. It can take a long time for those seeds to grow, but patience is something the long term player excels at.

Some do believe it or not.

Well I hope your revolutions starts soon before they clamp down hard on you guys over there. If you end up like the UK you won't stand a chance. We were ******* a long time ago. :td:

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

#19    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 12,324 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 09:15 PM

"Trusst in meee .... jusst in meee"

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#20    Sakari

Sakari

Say it how it is

• 13,011 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 06 May 2013 - 09:16 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 06 May 2013 - 09:03 PM, said:

Sakari

One might make the argument that college graduates are more educated than "the rest of us", but the youngsters are still very naive to the ways of the world.  Their "book learning" might be complete, but they are just beginning the other educations provided by life.

Further, these younger generations are far more brainwashed than others before them.  The methods of successful brainwashing have been refined and perfected for generations now.

Obama's speech was a not so subtle effort at brainwashing.

I have to agree on the " more educated"....Now, keep in mind I said more then 85% of us :) ( meaning us on UM, and not meaning myself in the us )

I do not think anyone is brainwashing anyone else. I think everyone agrees that Corporate runs our Government, but not everyone is willing to do anything about it.

Edited by Sakari, 06 May 2013 - 09:17 PM.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#21    Sakari

Sakari

Say it how it is

• 13,011 posts

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 06 May 2013 - 09:18 PM

View PostProfessor Buzzkill, on 06 May 2013 - 09:06 PM, said:

So should we keep an eye on the POTUS to ensure he is not becoming a tyrant? I.e, locking people up without charge? Not granting citizens the right to a speedy trail or even reading them their miranda rights? Granting himself the power to kill anyone, even a US citizen with no charges against them, using drones if he decides that they are a "terrorist"?

Is it any wonder that there is an increasing risk of terrorism in America? New agencies have been created. New powers have been granted. Just this week the FBI state that they have the ability to listen to every single phone call without warrant or even due process. Terrorism is on the increase because it serves a purpose. The government will implement more and more stringent controls on the populas while the threat increases and will continue to increase.

Heck, there were "CST' members stationed 10 feet from where the blast occurred in Boston. If they coouldn't stop the terrorist threat, nothing can.

My opinion on what you are getting at.....

You are nuts.

I feel most, if not all CP's are nuts, hell, I know they are.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#22    Sakari

Sakari

Say it how it is

• 13,011 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 09:20 PM

View PostCoffey, on 06 May 2013 - 09:13 PM, said:

Well I hope your revolutions starts soon before they clamp down hard on you guys over there. If you end up like the UK you won't stand a chance. We were ******* a long time ago. :td:

I doubt it.....Not enough people with the balls to do it......Hell, look at the gun debates, half the Country could care less if we lose ownership of guns. That should say something right there.

( not making this a gun debate )

I feel bad for my kids, and especially my grand children.......I do not see much hope for them in the future.

Luckily, I may not see the worst of it, although almost 50, no retirement or savings, hard to say.

Edited by Sakari, 06 May 2013 - 09:21 PM.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#23    Professor Buzzkill

Professor Buzzkill

Integrity is all we have

• 2,812 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 09:20 PM

View PostSakari, on 06 May 2013 - 09:18 PM, said:

My opinion on what you are getting at.....

You are nuts.

I feel most, if not all CP's are nuts, hell, I know they are.

Thanks for your opinion. I value it as much as i should.....

Now, care to point out any fallacies in my statement?

#24    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,785 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 09:23 PM

View PostSakari, on 06 May 2013 - 08:40 PM, said:

He is speaking at a college for christ sake. Don't any of you think at least 85% of the people there are  more educated then us?

85% more indoctrinated.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#25    Sakari

Sakari

Say it how it is

• 13,011 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 09:23 PM

View PostProfessor Buzzkill, on 06 May 2013 - 09:20 PM, said:

Thanks for your opinion. I value it as much as i should.....

Now, care to point out any fallacies in my statement?

Nope, that has been done over and over again in other topics. No need to repeat what others have posted. I choose to stay out of those topics as much as possible, as I am not ready to have a annurism.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#26    Sakari

Sakari

Say it how it is

• 13,011 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 09:24 PM

View PostSweetpumper, on 06 May 2013 - 09:23 PM, said:

85% more indoctrinated.

Not if they were on the debate team :)

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#27    Drayno

Drayno

Bounty Hunter

• 3,890 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 09:26 PM

This topic isn't about guns.

It's simply about how the mouthpiece of our country is letting us know his intentions through his obvious double-speak.

"Let us sit upon the ground and tell sad stories of the death of kings."
- William Shakespeare, Richard II, Act III, Scene II
Posted Image

#28    Professor Buzzkill

Professor Buzzkill

Integrity is all we have

• 2,812 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 09:26 PM

View PostSakari, on 06 May 2013 - 09:23 PM, said:

Nope, that has been done over and over again in other topics. No need to repeat what others have posted. I choose to stay out of those topics as much as possible, as I am not ready to have a annurism.

In other words, you cannot find any fallacies. I was going to post half a dozens of links on keywords in that rant, but i thought it would be too much for people to handle, so I just put in the phone tap link. If that came out 50 years ago, or 30, or 20 there would be widespread outrage. Now we need to to catch those terrorists. Too bad it doesn't seem to work though

#29    Sakari

Sakari

Say it how it is

• 13,011 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 09:30 PM

View PostProfessor Buzzkill, on 06 May 2013 - 09:26 PM, said:

In other words, you cannot find any fallacies. I was going to post half a dozens of links on keywords in that rant, but i thought it would be too much for people to handle, so I just put in the phone tap link. If that came out 50 years ago, or 30, or 20 there would be widespread outrage. Now we need to to catch those terrorists. Too bad it doesn't seem to work though

No, in plain English, black and white......

I could care less! ......I have 0 ( zero ) interest in talking in circles and repeating myself, and others fallacies.

It actually gives me a head ache.

Go cast your bait some where else, I am not biting.And, I am not going to feed your addiction.

Edited by Sakari, 06 May 2013 - 09:32 PM.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

#30    Professor Buzzkill

Professor Buzzkill

Integrity is all we have

• 2,812 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 09:31 PM

View PostSakari, on 06 May 2013 - 09:30 PM, said:

No, in plain English, black and white......

I could care less! ......I have 0 ( zero ) interest in talking in circles and repeating myself, and others fallacies.

It actually gives me a head ache.

Go cast your bait some where else, I am not biting.

crystal

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users