Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

dreaming in another dream inside a dream.

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1    The Exodia

The Exodia

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 120 posts

• Life goes on.

Posted 07 May 2013 - 05:31 PM

does this ever happen to any of you? you are asleep but then you dreamed of yourself was dreaming in a dream? it feels like 3layers of dream coming together. its confusing somehow.  tell me your experiences or any opinions bout this?

#2    CRYSiiSx2

CRYSiiSx2

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 741 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 05:37 PM

Oh ****!  Inception!!!

Posted Image
NRA - PROTECT THE 2ND AMENDMENT
my twitter @sktm06

#3    sarah_444

sarah_444

Poltergeist

• 2,863 posts

• "It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see." -Henry David Thoreau

Posted 07 May 2013 - 06:17 PM

A couple of times. Sometimes I'll dream that I'm telling someone or discussing another dream with someone or just be thinking about it in the dream. It can get confusing, but only after I wake up and try to sort through it all. :)

#4    Child of Bast

Child of Bast

Queen of the UM Asylum

• 5,450 posts

• The Mad Hatter: "Have I gone mad?"
    Alice: "I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers.But I'll tell you a secret: all the best people are."

Posted 07 May 2013 - 06:46 PM

How do you know that you are having one multi-layered dream and not three successive dreams in a row?

No great mind has ever existed without a touch of madness. ~ Aristotle

#5    Ryu

Ryu

Born to fail.

• 3,905 posts

• Take care with your words for once spoken they can never be taken back, only be forgiven and rarely forgotten.

Posted 07 May 2013 - 06:47 PM

I have. I read somewhere that you are simply sinking deeper into your consciousness or something.
Or..it could simply just be part of the dream and essentially means nothing.

#6    Perfection

Perfection

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 118 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 07:42 PM

My spiritual guardian shows me that the human is a multi-layered vessel & consciousness can be moved between the layers. Often she will separate all the layers & put my consciousness into all of them at the same time so that I find myself in a number of bodies in different places at the same time. So if you're in a dream body your guardian can simply transfer your consciousness to a different layer of your self so that you look back upon the dream body & know it is still you dreaming, & now you are in another body.

It's very common for people to be moved between layers of the self so that they look back upon themselves or think they are finally back in their earth body & that turns out to be a dream as well until they wake up once again.

Once you throw away all fears of the unknown & meet your guardian then these things will possibly be demonstrated to you & you'll never be confused again.

#7    Knight Of Shadows

Knight Of Shadows

Shadow Dancer

• 5,251 posts

• Rest In Peace A.B

Posted 08 May 2013 - 04:35 PM

i had dream in that dream i was having sleep paralysis and i woke only to find out it was a dream and i was having real sleep paralysis
those are funny things dreams inside dreams :D

by the name of Allah the Gracious the Merciful
Say, "I seek refuge in the Lord of daybreak From the evil of that which He created
And from the evil of darkness when it settles And from the evil of the blowers in knots
And from the evil of an envier when he envies"
truthful was Allah The Most High And Great

#8    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 8,627 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 05:42 PM

I had the same once, a dream inside a dream.

#9    Himawari69

Himawari69

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 304 posts

• No matter how hard I grip the crown, in the end,it won't matter, because I will not die a queen

Posted 15 May 2013 - 09:21 PM

Yeah, I've dreamt I was sleeping in my room having a different dream, so I guess I was basically dreaming I was dreaming, haha that sounds confusing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users