Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Do Dreamcatchers work?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1    stevemagegod

stevemagegod

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,241 posts

• "That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind"-Neil Armstrong

Posted 08 May 2013 - 12:20 AM

Do they work? I use to have one but that was a very very long time ago, and i was too young to remember if it worked or not.

Edited by stevemagegod, 08 May 2013 - 12:20 AM.

#2    shrooma

shrooma

doesn't have one screw fully tightened.....

• 3,570 posts

• Live.
    Sin.
    Die.

Posted 08 May 2013 - 12:33 AM

i've never had one steve, so I couldn't possibly say, but, as with most things of this nature, it tends to be strength of belief that makes them effective.
kinda like a spiritual placebo.

- - - - -disclaimer- - - - -
all posts- without exception- are humourous.
if you fail to grasp the sublety, then don't whine on due to your lack of understanding.

#3    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 11,503 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 08 May 2013 - 01:59 PM

View Poststevemagegod, on 08 May 2013 - 12:20 AM, said:

Do they work? I use to have one but that was a very very long time ago, and i was too young to remember if it worked or not.
The dream catcher is as much of a representation of interconnectedness as it is a tool. But yes if you use them properly they do work. Of course you could do the same thing with just about any object, but if the catcher has power for you then it will be more effective

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users