Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Fever-dream from last night

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#16    Professor T

Professor T

Λ Ο Δ, 2222

• 2,453 posts

• I'm not really a Professor so don't take my words as Gospel

Posted 13 May 2013 - 09:17 AM

:tu: what a wild ride PA..

#17    Mr Walker

Mr Walker

Forum Divinity

• 15,466 posts

• Sometimes the Phantom leaves the jungle, and walks the streets of the city like an ordinary man.

Posted 13 May 2013 - 12:24 PM

There was a lot in that dream PA. My observation, for what it is worth, is this. I suspect elements of your subconscious were interacting and dialoguing in a very complex and involved dream, as they attemted to analyse and reconcile many incidental things in your life ATM.

As 8 bits said, you might remember it more than most because of the circumstances, but its the sort of thing which dreams exist to do..

I n reading through your description I can just see various parts of your psyche/subconscious /archetype holding this dialogue  with other parts of your mind, perhaps triyng to resolve a number of issues in your mind. One thing is clear; a part of your mind is providing logical, rational explanations, to another part which is questioning your dream experience. Hence the aliens being able to give logical and untestable answers to your questions, which would be at least "sort of" believable or acceptable to you.

The hospital setting is probably related to your illness and your minds reaction to this physical state. Other elements obviously relate to things quite important to you like religion and relationships, trust etc.

It is also not suprising that you knew how long you had been asleep for and it is quite conceivable you were asking your subconscious this question, and it gave you an accurate answer, and added a bit of maths to make it more interesting

Of course seeker provides another possibility and I wouldnt disregard it. But over the years I have become aware of how my subconsciuos works and uses symbology to represent reality. This sounds like a fantastic ie marvelous, classic dream of that sort. Right down to the self knowledge that you might never be able to ascess this "fount of wisdom" or source, again. However it is possible that you could, if you manage to redirect your subconscious back to this topic while you are dreaming.

This passage for example

“With respect, you came in through the Visitor’s Entrance.  It’s a lot easier to come in this way than the Main Entrance.  But it’s not as rewarding, either.  Maybe one day we’ll see each other at the other end of the carpark”?  

Is absolutely something I would expect a part of your subconscious to say to you. Do you recognise its religious/ spiritual symbology, and its reference /connection to your own wider beliefs and values.?

You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here. And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.

Therefore be at peace with God, whatever you conceive Him to be, and whatever your labors and aspirations, in the noisy confusion of life keep peace with your soul.

With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world..

Be cheerful.

Strive to be happy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users