Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

British MPs know nothing about Europe

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#31    Setton

Setton

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,547 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 11:47 AM

View PostRender, on 18 May 2013 - 11:39 AM, said:

Hahaha, yes. Because without the EU these countries would now be known as Utopia.

from the article again, becuase everybody is so caught in being followers of anti-EU sentiment. God forbid they start and think for themselves and actually ... try to find correct information, instead of mindlessly listening to the blame game.

This also fits for spain and greece, just as much as it fits for the UK.

Did anybody here even bother to read the article ? Because then you'd probably, hopefully, gain some insight and realise how textbook you are being.

So whatever, be ignorant followers and do the cliché thing of turning against the EU, like it's the big evildoer. Because UKIP and ppl like that tell you what you have to think.

Riiiiight...

As opposed to you being told what to think by the wonderfully unbiased independent and an EU official. Can't think of any reason he'd be biased :rolleyes:

'Good' is not the same as 'nice'.
'No, murder is running your broadsword through someone because he worships a different God to you... Or is that evangelism? I get confused.'
When they discover the centre of the universe, a lot of people are going to be disappointed - They are not it.
I don't object to the concept of a deity but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.

#32    Render

Render

Psychic Spy

• 2,080 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 11:53 AM

View PostSetton, on 18 May 2013 - 11:47 AM, said:

Riiiiight...

As opposed to you being told what to think by the wonderfully unbiased independent and an EU official. Can't think of any reason he'd be biased :rolleyes:

what should i be told then? I can see reality around me. If there's something i don't agree with, it's discussable. But there's nothing to extremely awful happening that any exit is necessary. Quite the contrary. And i apparantly know more history of countires then everybody in this thread. At least enough to know the crisis in every country isn't all the EU's fault.
But whatever.

YOu stick to your easy answer. Becuase that's all ppl can htink of times of crisis, easy questions, easy answers. Never thinking things through and just letting your emotions get the best of you. That'll fix everything eh.

#33    Setton

Setton

Psychic Spy

• 1,547 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 12:12 PM

View PostRender, on 18 May 2013 - 11:53 AM, said:

what should i be told then? I can see reality around me. If there's something i don't agree with, it's discussable.

You shouldn't need to be told anything. Just try engaging your own brain and coming to your own conclusions. Kind of the opposite of what you're accusing everyone else of.

But there's nothing to extremely awful happening that any exit is necessary. Quite the contrary.

No, there's nothing specific to necessitate an exit. Just as there was no reason to get in in the first place. We are supposed to be a democracy. At the very least people should have the chance to choose and not when it's most convenient for the government. If the people vote to stay in, I'd accept it. If they vote not, you should do the same.

And i apparantly know more history of countires then everybody in this thread. At least enough to know the crisis in every country isn't all the EU's fault.
But whatever.

Rather a high opinion of yourself methinks. If you are so knowledgeable about history, you'd know that we are a very different country to those in mainland Europe. The times when we've been at our best are when we've gone our own way. The EU might be a good idea for countries like France, Spain, Germany and Italy; they share a similar mindset. We've always been a very independent, even stubborn, nation though and that's our greatest strength. Now we're seeing our hands tied time and again by the rest of Europe. Time to get out and control our own future again.

YOu stick to your easy answer. Becuase that's all ppl can htink of times of crisis, easy questions, easy answers. Never thinking things through and just letting your emotions get the best of you. That'll fix everything eh.

As opposed to your easy answer of 'the people who benefit say it's a good idea. It must be true! Let's just ignore the problems and I'm sure they'll go away'.

'Good' is not the same as 'nice'.
'No, murder is running your broadsword through someone because he worships a different God to you... Or is that evangelism? I get confused.'
When they discover the centre of the universe, a lot of people are going to be disappointed - They are not it.
I don't object to the concept of a deity but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users