Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

JFK assasinated by time traveler

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#16    shrooma

shrooma

Government Agent

• Banned
  • 3,985 posts

• Live.
    Sin.
    Die.

Posted 08 May 2013 - 09:30 PM

View Postfreetoroam, on 08 May 2013 - 09:18 PM, said:

What a man does or does not do is no concern to a paid assassin.

this is quite true.
*call 555-6284 to hear my rates. temporal victims special offer-this week only.*
:-)

"Get off your knees, the party's over."
-How do you sleep-
The Stone Roses.

#17    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 9,883 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 08 May 2013 - 09:32 PM

View PostJor-el, on 08 May 2013 - 09:25 PM, said:

Except in this case we are talking of a time traveler who went back to take him out...
Yes, and? When JFK was alive he had his enemies. The whole idea of a time traveler is ridiculous, because if the time traveler did not take him out, then that means JFK would not have been assassinated (at that time) unless the traveler jumped into the body of  Lee Harvey Oswald, but thats just as ridiculous because it would have made no difference if he had not.

#18    freetoroam

freetoroam

• 9,883 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 08 May 2013 - 09:34 PM

View Postshrooma, on 08 May 2013 - 09:30 PM, said:

this is quite true.
*call 555-6284 to hear my rates. temporal victims special offer-this week only.*
Saru says no spamming, if i can`t sell my size 5 trainers on here for a fiver, then you can`t sell your "victims" list. BUT, on this occasion, business is slow, so I will  just (getting a pen) jot that number down. :tu:

#19    shrooma

shrooma

Government Agent

• Banned
  • 3,985 posts

• Live.
    Sin.
    Die.

Posted 08 May 2013 - 09:36 PM

View Postfreetoroam, on 08 May 2013 - 09:26 PM, said:

Oh please! Paris Hilton....if I were a paid assasin, she would be a freebie.
i'll get right on it!
consider it an early christmas present freet.
(waits for front door to be kicked down by CIA op who's been spying on forum.....)

-How do you sleep-
The Stone Roses.

#20    shrooma

shrooma

Government Agent

• Banned
  • 3,985 posts

• Live.
    Sin.
    Die.

Posted 08 May 2013 - 09:39 PM

View Postfreetoroam, on 08 May 2013 - 09:32 PM, said:

if the time traveler did not take him out, then that means JFK would not have been assassinated (at that time) unless the traveler jumped into the body of  Lee Harvey Oswald, but thats just as ridiculous because it would have made no difference if he had not.
my head hurts..... :-(

-How do you sleep-
The Stone Roses.

#21    freetoroam

freetoroam

• 9,883 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 09:40 PM

View Postshrooma, on 08 May 2013 - 09:36 PM, said:

i'll get right on it!
consider it an early christmas present freet.
(waits for front door to be kicked down by CIA op who's been spying on forum.....)
Yes that did occur to me about the CIA, so I put "if",  that should fool them.  Posted Image

#22    Jor-el

Jor-el

Knight of the Most High God

• 8,018 posts

• We are the sum of all that is, and has been. We will be the sum of our choices.

Posted 08 May 2013 - 09:49 PM

View Postfreetoroam, on 08 May 2013 - 09:32 PM, said:

Yes, and? When JFK was alive he had his enemies. The whole idea of a time traveler is ridiculous, because if the time traveler did not take him out, then that means JFK would not have been assassinated (at that time) unless the traveler jumped into the body of  Lee Harvey Oswald, but thats just as ridiculous because it would have made no difference if he had not.

Exactly, JFK was not originally assassinated and this (our timeline) is the resultant alteration of that line after a temporal assassination. We are living in a branched off universe, to one where events went differently.

Posted Image

"Man is not the centre. God does not exist for the sake of man. Man does not exist for his own sake."

-C. S. Lewis

#23    shrooma

shrooma

Government Agent

• Banned
  • 3,985 posts

• Live.
    Sin.
    Die.

Posted 08 May 2013 - 09:55 PM

View Postfreetoroam, on 08 May 2013 - 09:40 PM, said:

Yes that did occur to me about the CIA, so I put "if",  that should fool them.  Posted Image
I hope so freet.
i'm planning on using it in my defense when I get arrested for
*mumble...if... mumble mumble...bomb plot....mumble...es of parliament....mumble....unt david cameron...mumble mumble....stards a lesson...mumble*

-How do you sleep-
The Stone Roses.

#24    freetoroam

freetoroam

• 9,883 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 11:04 AM

View PostJor-el, on 08 May 2013 - 09:49 PM, said:

Exactly, JFK was not originally assassinated and this (our timeline) is the resultant alteration of that line after a temporal assassination. We are living in a branched off universe, to one where events went differently.
Posted Image

#25    freetoroam

freetoroam

• 9,883 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 11:06 AM

View Postshrooma, on 08 May 2013 - 09:55 PM, said:

I hope so freet.
i'm planning on using it in my defense when I get arrested for
*mumble...if... mumble mumble...bomb plot....mumble...es of parliament....mumble....unt david cameron...mumble mumble....stards a lesson...mumble*
hehe, we got em fooooled for sure! :tu:

#26    Jor-el

Jor-el

• 8,018 posts

• We are the sum of all that is, and has been. We will be the sum of our choices.

Posted 09 May 2013 - 05:08 PM

View Postfreetoroam, on 09 May 2013 - 11:04 AM, said:

Posted Image

Hmm, was that a little over the top of your head?  ;)

Posted Image

"Man is not the centre. God does not exist for the sake of man. Man does not exist for his own sake."

-C. S. Lewis

#27    conspiracy buff

conspiracy buff

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 158 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 11:20 AM

View PostJor-el, on 08 May 2013 - 09:49 PM, said:

Precisely!  The assassination didn't originally happen and when the time traveler went back into the past, he altered the course of events skewing into an alternate 1963!  Great scott!  That's the premise for "Back to the future", isn't it? :D

I know there are always those extreme conspiracy people who want to give farfetched theories a chance.  However, there is a much simpler explanation; JFK was a threat to the military industrial complex and he made the wrong enemies in political and criminal worlds.  It created a perfect storm of sorts which resulted in the assassination.  All of the facts are in Jim Marrs' book entitled "Crossfire; the plot to kill Kennedy".  Connections are made between CIA, specific political figures, and the mob that indicate how and why the plot happened like it did.  Long story short; no time travelers.

There is a grain of truth in every conspiracy known to man, you just have to be intelligent enough to find it.

#28    Jor-el

Jor-el

• 8,018 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 07:36 PM

View Postconspiracy buff, on 10 May 2013 - 11:20 AM, said:

Precisely!  The assassination didn't originally happen and when the time traveler went back into the past, he altered the course of events skewing into an alternate 1963!  Great scott!  That's the premise for "Back to the future", isn't it? :D

I know there are always those extreme conspiracy people who want to give farfetched theories a chance.  However, there is a much simpler explanation; JFK was a threat to the military industrial complex and he made the wrong enemies in political and criminal worlds.  It created a perfect storm of sorts which resulted in the assassination.  All of the facts are in Jim Marrs' book entitled "Crossfire; the plot to kill Kennedy".  Connections are made between CIA, specific political figures, and the mob that indicate how and why the plot happened like it did.  Long story short; no time travelers.

Yeah we know, we are just kicking the football around...

Posted Image

-C. S. Lewis

#29    conspiracy buff

conspiracy buff

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 158 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 10:43 AM

View PostJor-el, on 10 May 2013 - 07:36 PM, said:

Yeah we know, we are just kicking the football around...

Yeah, I was being sarcastic there.  Sorry, couldn't resist :D

There is a grain of truth in every conspiracy known to man, you just have to be intelligent enough to find it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users