Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 8 votes

Crisis actors in news interviews ?

• Please log in to reply
156 replies to this topic

#1    Professor Buzzkill

Professor Buzzkill

Integrity is all we have

• 2,598 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 11:04 PM

This was brought up in the Boston thread (which for unknown reasons was deleted instead of editing out the offensive material) and i found it quite compelling. An eyewitness at the boston bombings, watertown shootout and Sandy Hook (not quite an eyewitness, but a "friend" of the Lanza family) was interviewed by CNN at every crime scene.

Dispite the obvious visual simularities, if you listen to the watertown and sandy hook interviews it is quite clearly the same woman speaking with the same distinctive S's sounds. Durring the Boston Bombing interview she clearly has more adrenaline in her blood, which is understandable if you witnessed a bombing or its aftermath.

Was this woman interviewed by other networks? If not, then i would suggest that CNN is faking eyewitnesses.

https://www.youtube....h?v=JeXG3uQu8ZU <---- Edit. This video has uploaders comments in regards to similar speach patterns etc.

for a longer version:

I would appreciate any comments including debunkers. If i am wrong, i would like to know about it.

EDIT again: Please refrain from posting graphic or offense material. I will report anything to the mods that could be deemed offensive

Edited by Professor Buzzkill, 08 May 2013 - 11:07 PM.

#2    Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 747 posts

• Never put off until tomorrow what you can do today...
    As You don't know what tomorrow bring's.......

Posted 08 May 2013 - 11:24 PM

In my opinion

It is the EXACT Same woman

Posted Image

#3    ouija ouija

ouija ouija

dimple

• 10,116 posts

• I never walk alone.

Posted 08 May 2013 - 11:24 PM

All three women are very very alike. I'm tempted to say that the first two are one and the same person. The third one, at Sandy Hook, I'm not so sure about. She has distinctive skin 'tags' on both sides of her upper lip which aren't obvious in the other two women, although having said that, the clips aren't really long enough or close enough to see properly. Also, her eyebrows are different(although I guess that would be easy enough to disguise/alter).

Life is all too much ............................................. and not enough.

It is only when you form your question precisely and accurately that you receive the true answer.

#4    Imperious

Imperious

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 11:26 PM

POPULAR

Even if there news isn't fake/scandalist, it is still watered down bull****.
I cannot stand mainstream news, its all dumbed down info that is dubbed "safe".
They never report the grit and the grime of daily society and the hardships of life in other countries.

#5    Professor Buzzkill

Professor Buzzkill

Integrity is all we have

• 2,598 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 11:29 PM

View Postouija ouija, on 08 May 2013 - 11:24 PM, said:

All three women are very very alike. I'm tempted to say that the first two are one and the same person. The third one, at Sandy Hook, I'm not so sure about. She has distinctive skin 'tags' on both sides of her upper lip which aren't obvious in the other two women, although having said that, the clips aren't really long enough or close enough to see properly. Also, her eyebrows are different(although I guess that would be easy enough to disguise/alter).

Dont forget that the first two were days apart and the Sandy hook interview was 4-5 months ago. I thought her voice was incredibly similar in the watertown and sandy hook interviews. If you listen to them side by side its very hard to tell the difference. Also of note, in the Sandy Hook interview she mentions she is from Boston (the accent is also a bit of a give away)

#6    Professor Buzzkill

Professor Buzzkill

Integrity is all we have

• 2,598 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 11:32 PM

View PostImperious, on 08 May 2013 - 11:26 PM, said:

Even if there news isn't fake/scandalist, it is still watered down bull****.
I cannot stand mainstream news, its all dumbed down info that is dubbed "safe".
They never report the grit and the grime of daily society and the hardships of life in other countries.

I agree. You should check out this link about CNN  not reporting on some topics that do not suit the governments agenda.

“At this point,” Lyon said, “I look at those payments as dirty money to stay silent. I got into journalism to expose, not help conceal, wrongdoing, and I’m not willing to keep quiet about this any longer, even if it means I’ll lose those payments.”

Edited by Professor Buzzkill, 08 May 2013 - 11:33 PM.

#7    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 08 May 2013 - 11:40 PM

It definitely is weird.

That's kinda Eerie that in the Sandy Hook interview she says she is from Boston.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

#8    Imperious

Imperious

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 11:57 PM

Not sure if anyone here is a fan of Joe Rogans podcast, but I listened to one where he had a girl on there who was a ex-journalist for CNN.
She was talking about all the messed up stuff they made her *NOT report on.
The things that we should genuineally see, like reports on Bahrain and Sri Lanka.
I wish I could remember the episode number, I think you guys would find it very interesting.

#9    through the fire

through the fire

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 201 posts

• "it's like boo!"

Posted 09 May 2013 - 12:00 AM

View PostImperious, on 08 May 2013 - 11:57 PM, said:

Not sure if anyone here is a fan of Joe Rogans podcast, but I listened to one where he had a girl on there who was a ex-journalist for CNN.
She was talking about all the messed up stuff they made her *NOT report on.
The things that we should genuineally see, like reports on Bahrain and Sri Lanka.
I wish I could remember the episode number, I think you guys would find it very interesting.

just go on YouTube and search for "Joe rogan experience Amber Lyon".

She also did an interview with Alex jones I think.

#10    Spinebreaker

Spinebreaker

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 159 posts

• I'm everything you'll never want to be.

Posted 09 May 2013 - 12:19 AM

I have a suspicion that a LOT of the flak the Gov't get for various CT's should be being aimed at the news media.  Lot's of dubious photo's/interviews out there.  Lot's of dubious footage...

Do we have a new CT here?

Galileo was imprisoned by the Church,
For exposing that the Earth was not the centre of the Universe.
So in 1616 they already had control,
Of what they thought you and I were allowed to know.

#11    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,236 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 09 May 2013 - 12:25 AM

At it again eh? Dont you ever learn to show some respect?

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#12    Ashotep

Ashotep

Telekinetic

• 7,465 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 09 May 2013 - 12:30 AM

Every news agency out there has their own spin or side they want to take so I wouldn't put nothing past any of them.  I really can't say for sure but it does seem odd.

Your not going to be very informed if you only go to one place.  I'll see one thing reported then later a slightly or big difference in the same story elsewhere.

#13    through the fire

through the fire

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 201 posts

• "it's like boo!"

Posted 09 May 2013 - 12:33 AM

View Postseeder, on 09 May 2013 - 12:25 AM, said:

At it again eh? Dont you ever learn to show some respect?

Asking questions is disrespect? LOL

#14    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,236 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 09 May 2013 - 12:34 AM

someone ought to read comments under vids before posting...

heres a few I liked...

The third woman has a different nose, a different mouth, and different teeth.

and

clearly the boston woman has no scar on her top lip and the boston women's lips are thinner. The sandy hook woman has a clear scar folding on her right side top lip ,, its to your left as you view her.sandy hook woman's nose it larger and not as well defined as Boston woman.. sandy hook womans lips are clearly larger than boston womans lips. Sandy hook woman look as if she has American Indian in her . Boston woman looks italian.Boston woman has visible 4 prominent pointed canine looking teeth.

and

I don't know about the first two but there is no way the third woman is the same person. not to be rude but the third woman(whom I believe is an actor as well as the guy from their demeanor and lack of substance in their story's) has a big jew nose that is slightly twisted to her left. the nose of the first two was more square or a straight bridge on her nose would describe it better.

and

Sounds like your repeating a script that every other CT nut says. And as with every other nut fail to back it up with evidence.  :tu:

and

No theres plenty of videos and pictures no doubt,claiming its same woman.I want proof,not opinions. Name on screen for all 3 videos. The TV channel will have taken her name,surely someone will have asked them?! Its first thing an self respecting person would do in this scenario. So instead of writing pathetic insults get some proof or continue to talk rubbish.  :tu:

and

Are you serious? The same broad ends up being interviewed three different times? Get a grip on reality. I would suggest by your comment, you are either law enforcement trolling the innocent or you suffer from a mental illness, as your delusional rant suggests. Perhaps, you suffer from 'Marxist Low IQ Syndrome'? Symptoms include a complete break with reality [psychosis], extreme gullibility and a childlike emotional state. I weep for the future!

and

Anyway further to my last comment,its not the same woman.Unless you care to prove it,with names,facts,something involving evidence? Problem with silly theories like yours is whats the point? You think the "special agents responsible " for Marathon attack cant get different "actresses". Hell if this is best you got im worried for your mental health.

and thats just a few... :tu:

Edited by seeder, 09 May 2013 - 12:42 AM.

It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#15    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,236 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 12:35 AM

View Postthrough the fire, on 09 May 2013 - 12:33 AM, said:

Asking questions is disrespect? LOL

thers a bit more to the OP's post,  and recent threads - than perhaps you realize. Best to bear that in mind...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users