Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 8 votes

Crisis actors in news interviews ?

• Please log in to reply
156 replies to this topic

#121    Spinebreaker

Spinebreaker

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 159 posts

• I'm everything you'll never want to be.

Posted 13 May 2013 - 06:04 PM

View Postseeder, on 13 May 2013 - 03:09 PM, said:

so having studied law at college then you think the women have no recourse to any action, despite their good names and images being dragged thru the paranoid plots of CTists?

They could try but as far as I can see, that video is opinion and suggestion.  I would be utterly, utterly astonished if there was any chance of winning.

View Postseeder, on 13 May 2013 - 03:14 PM, said:

In a significant ruling in 2002, the Australian high court ruled that mining magnate Joseph Gutnick could sue publisher Dow Jones under Australian law for alleged libel online. The judge deemed that the web was no different from newspapers or television.

Not at the sizes of those organisations no.  Of course not.  Dow Jones is a massive publisher and their words would carry weight.  It can be VERY easily argued that the Times or the Herald Tribune could "Defame" someone considerably.  A video from a conspiracy theorist.  Not really considered a medium that will:

A - be seen by millions of people
B - be taken seriously by all the people who do see it.

Galileo was imprisoned by the Church,
For exposing that the Earth was not the centre of the Universe.
So in 1616 they already had control,
Of what they thought you and I were allowed to know.

#122    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 8,686 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes

Posted 13 May 2013 - 06:28 PM

View PostSpinebreaker, on 13 May 2013 - 06:04 PM, said:

They could try but as far as I can see, that video is opinion and suggestion.  I would be utterly, utterly astonished if there was any chance of winning.

Not at the sizes of those organisations no.  Of course not.  Dow Jones is a massive publisher and their words would carry weight.  It can be VERY easily argued that the Times or the Herald Tribune could "Defame" someone considerably.  A video from a conspiracy theorist.  Not really considered a medium that will:

A - be seen by millions of people
B - be taken seriously by all the people who do see it.

But thats the thing isn't it, its being taken seriously enough by the CT websites who host the vid/images/ and implications. The Google link I offered bought back:
"About 3,640,000 results (0.31 seconds)"

And yes I checked at least 5 pages of results and all had same story/vids/pics etc.

Not to mention how many times its been reposted on FB and Twitter amongst other networks. Things go viral real quick on social media as Im sure youre aware. So, yeh they have very  strong cases for legal action if and when they become aware of it.

The England team visited an orphanage in Brazil today. “It’s heartbreaking to see their sad little faces with no hope” .....said Jose, age 6.
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

#123    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 7,980 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 07:31 PM

And so it is, the thread moves from the substance of crisis actors and whether they exist or not or are employed or not, to the idea that some poor woman somewhere has been "defamed".  Egads, when the debate is lost, change bloody subject. :cry:

#124    Professor Buzzkill

Professor Buzzkill

Integrity is all we have

• 2,583 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 07:41 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 13 May 2013 - 07:31 PM, said:

And so it is, the thread moves from the substance of crisis actors and whether they exist or not or are employed or not, to the idea that some poor woman somewhere has been "defamed".  Egads, when the debate is lost, change bloody subject. :cry:

I have recieved some news (from a good friend) that following voice analysis, the woman in all three interviews is confirmed as the same woman.

I am looking into posting further lies by the government via the media in this topic as and when i find them. I am also trying to refrain from posting anything that has not been proven or is not evident. With that in mind....

#125    Little Fish

Little Fish

Government Agent

• 4,000 posts

• The default position is to give a ****

Posted 13 May 2013 - 08:54 PM

View PostProfessor Buzzkill, on 13 May 2013 - 07:41 PM, said:

I have recieved some news (from a good friend) that following voice analysis, the woman in all three interviews is confirmed as the same woman.
wow....maybe someone will sue her for making a fool of them.

I am looking into posting further lies by the government via the media in this topic as and when i find them. I am also trying to refrain from posting anything that has not been proven or is not evident. With that in mind....
which reminds me, cnn's "syrian danny" who was shown to be a total fake.

...and then there's the 'old shoe' jessica lynch fairy tale.

#126    Professor Buzzkill

Professor Buzzkill

Integrity is all we have

• 2,583 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 09:04 PM

View PostLittle Fish, on 13 May 2013 - 08:54 PM, said:

wow....maybe someone will sue her for making a fool of them.

which reminds me, cnn's "syrian danny" who was shown to be a total fake.

...and then there's the 'old shoe' jessica lynch fairy tale.

Thanks for the reminder on Syria Danny.

As we have previously documented, ‘Syria Danny’ is a 22-year-old British citizen of Syrian descent from Cambridge. After returning from Homs in summer last year, he lived in London for a few months before returning to Syria in December, from which point onwards he became the poster child for a western military intervention in Syria, begging almost daily on CNN for the United States or even Israel to bombard the country.

If anyone is interested, here is Syria Danny getting the gunfire ready while waiting for CNN to put him live with Anderson Cooper, no less (is there anything this guys covers that doesn't have an agenda?).

I will look into Jessica Lynch (i am not familiar with her case), but if you could provide links it would be appreciated.

#127    Spinebreaker

Spinebreaker

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 159 posts

• I'm everything you'll never want to be.

Posted 13 May 2013 - 09:15 PM

2 weeks since the OP video was put on youtube and over 3 and a half million hits on Google.  If we ain't seeing a lawsuit now, we ain't going to.

Galileo was imprisoned by the Church,
For exposing that the Earth was not the centre of the Universe.
So in 1616 they already had control,
Of what they thought you and I were allowed to know.

#128    Little Fish

Little Fish

Government Agent

• 4,000 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 09:21 PM

"Jessica Lynch became an icon of the war. An all-American heroine, the story of her capture by the Iraqis and her rescue by US special forces became one of the great patriotic moments of the conflict. It couldn't have happened at a more crucial moment, when the talk was of coalition forces bogged down, of a victory too slow in coming.

Her rescue will go down as one of the most stunning pieces of news management yet conceived. It provides a remarkable insight into the real influence of Hollywood producers on the Pentagon's media managers, and has produced a template from which America hopes to present its future wars...."
http://www.guardian....ay/15/iraq.usa2

a copy of the 'old shoe' story from wag the dog.

#129    Little Fish

Little Fish

Government Agent

• 4,000 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 09:31 PM

if anyone remembers, from just before the second iraq war, cnn ran a story that a turkish taxi driver was caught smuggling plutonium across the border into iraq. this was made up. i was in turkey in the days following that big story, the turkish press were all saying it was a phony story. cnn never reported this or issued a retraction.

#130    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 7,980 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 02:10 PM

Theatrics and deception are the foundation of today's mainstream media.

#131    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,245 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 14 May 2013 - 02:21 PM

View PostJackofalltrades, on 08 May 2013 - 11:24 PM, said:

In my opinion

It is the EXACT Same woman

I agree.

Miss me?

#132    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

• 8,245 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 02:24 PM

View PostProfessor Buzzkill, on 08 May 2013 - 11:29 PM, said:

Dont forget that the first two were days apart and the Sandy hook interview was 4-5 months ago. I thought her voice was incredibly similar in the watertown and sandy hook interviews. If you listen to them side by side its very hard to tell the difference. Also of note, in the Sandy Hook interview she mentions she is from Boston (the accent is also a bit of a give away)

I think her weight is different from sandy hook to Boston,and she had some "work" done on her nose in the interim .

Miss me?

#133    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

• 8,245 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 02:36 PM

Hmmmm,I find the delineation between commenters ,on this thread ,quite interesting .

Always the usual suspects it seems.

Makes me wonder who is doing all the complaining to have threads and comments removed from the forum ,for reasons we can only imagine ?

A heard a few other conspiracy forums have basically been infiltrated by govt watch groups ,and are being censored .

Just sayin ....
*sheepish grin*

Miss me?

#134    The Sky Scanner

The Sky Scanner

Observer

• 5,374 posts

• The loud ones never last!

Posted 14 May 2013 - 04:09 PM

View PostProfessor Buzzkill, on 13 May 2013 - 07:41 PM, said:

I don't suppose you or him could post the graphs showing the frequency and amplitude of all 3 voice patterns, and which software he used to do this? that would be interesting to see and help start eliminating any doubt.

"Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure Science". ~ Edwin Powell Hubble

#135    Eldorado

Eldorado

Unforgiven

• 10,021 posts

• I reckon so.

Posted 14 May 2013 - 04:11 PM

View PostSpinebreaker, on 13 May 2013 - 02:57 PM, said:

If I so desired I could pay £20, buy some advertising space in my local paper and write in big letters "I think George Lucas is a pig-faced leper who couldn't direct traffic." and still not be sued.

You could well receive a kick to the nuts though, or worse, if ever bumping into anyone named George Lucas.  (Just thought I'd mention that)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users