Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


* * * * - 8 votes

Crisis actors in news interviews ?


  • Please log in to reply
156 replies to this topic

#136    Kowalski

Kowalski

    The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

  • Member
  • 4,102 posts
  • Joined:14 Mar 2013
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:* Madgascar *

  • It's All Some Kind Of Wacked Out Conspiracy....

Posted 14 May 2013 - 04:44 PM

View PostEldorado, on 14 May 2013 - 04:11 PM, said:

You could well receive a kick to the nuts though, or worse, if ever bumping into anyone named George Lucas.  (Just thought I'd mention that)

I just had this mental image of George Lucas kicking someone in the nuts....I laughed so hard for 5 minutes.... :w00t:


#137    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

    Non-Corporeal Being

  • Member
  • 8,557 posts
  • Joined:23 Dec 2011
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:27North 80West

Posted 14 May 2013 - 07:37 PM

View PostSky Scanner, on 14 May 2013 - 04:09 PM, said:

I don't suppose you or him could post the graphs showing the frequency and amplitude of all 3 voice patterns, and which software he used to do this? that would be interesting to see and help start eliminating any doubt.

Indeed!  And I wish that the government could provide the same regarding certain cellphone calls and radio calls made on that fateful day in September 2001.  But I'm not holding my breath.


#138    Professor Buzzkill

Professor Buzzkill

    Integrity is all we have

  • Member
  • 2,598 posts
  • Joined:20 Oct 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:White Cloud

Posted 14 May 2013 - 08:46 PM

View PostSky Scanner, on 14 May 2013 - 04:09 PM, said:

I don't suppose you or him could post the graphs showing the frequency and amplitude of all 3 voice patterns, and which software he used to do this? that would be interesting to see and help start eliminating any doubt.

I am working on it. Well, thats not technically true. Someone else is working on it. I have seen the results but cannot make head nor tail of the graphs. I am hoping to post the evidence when it is in a format that is easy to read (especially to me as i am not an expert on vocal analysis).


#139    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

    Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

  • Member
  • 8,266 posts
  • Joined:26 Feb 2012
  • Location:Rim of hell

  • ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 14 May 2013 - 09:03 PM

View PostSky Scanner, on 14 May 2013 - 04:09 PM, said:



I don't suppose you or him could post the graphs showing the frequency and amplitude of all 3 voice patterns, and which software he used to do this? that would be interesting to see and help start eliminating any doubt.

I agree . If there is definitive voice analysis proof ,it would be a huge thing ,and should be public . Wether or not the news would touch it ,is another issue all together ,but put it out there.
Let's see if it holds water.
If it doesnt,its all a big misunderstanding . If it does ,well.....we need to know .


Miss me?

#140    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

    Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

  • Member
  • 8,266 posts
  • Joined:26 Feb 2012
  • Location:Rim of hell

  • ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 14 May 2013 - 09:05 PM

View PostProfessor Buzzkill, on 14 May 2013 - 08:46 PM, said:



I am working on it. Well, thats not technically true. Someone else is working on it. I have seen the results but cannot make head nor tail of the graphs. I am hoping to post the evidence when it is in a format that is easy to read (especially to me as i am not an expert on vocal analysis).

W00T !

Miss me?

#141    TSS

TSS

    Observer

  • Member
  • 5,674 posts
  • Joined:30 Jun 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:UK

  • The loud ones never last!

Posted 14 May 2013 - 09:19 PM

View PostProfessor Buzzkill, on 14 May 2013 - 08:46 PM, said:

I am working on it. Well, thats not technically true. Someone else is working on it. I have seen the results but cannot make head nor tail of the graphs. I am hoping to post the evidence when it is in a format that is easy to read (especially to me as i am not an expert on vocal analysis).

Next time you speak to him ask him what software he is using - the reason I ask is because as I understand it the complexities are not in the data it provides, but in the accuracy of the data it provides. You should have at least two factors (amplitude and frequency), which shouldn't look to dis-similar to a wave form, it might have something like key markers on it so you can then overlay the 3 graphs (from 3 separate voices) and look for the matches. As each voice is unique to the individual then it should be difficult to see an obvious match if one exists.

As you say it's not easy to read though i'd be really interested to know what he's using as it will be new to me so i'll be learning something new :tu:

"Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure Science". ~ Edwin Powell Hubble

#142    Lava_Lady

Lava_Lady

    Official UM Asylum Resident

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,832 posts
  • Joined:20 Nov 2010
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Hawai'i

  • Wha? /:0\

Posted 14 May 2013 - 09:24 PM

IF she is indeed the same woman and she is a paid actor then I think the media is just dick.  I'm sure there are lotsof people at incidents like this that would give interviews for free.

IF she is the same woman and  is NOT a paid actor than the FBI should take a closer look at her because what are the odds of one person being at 3 different incidents and getting interviewed at each one...

IF these are 3 totally different woman, damn, what a coincidence.... triplets separated at birth?  lol  They need to get together and start a little club for woman that look similar that have been at crisis scenes and have been interviewed by CNN.

  PS... there really are some unbelievably rude comments on the video.

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function."  - F. Scott Fitzgerald


#143    Professor Buzzkill

Professor Buzzkill

    Integrity is all we have

  • Member
  • 2,598 posts
  • Joined:20 Oct 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:White Cloud

Posted 14 May 2013 - 10:16 PM

View PostLava_Lady, on 14 May 2013 - 09:24 PM, said:

IF she is indeed the same woman and she is a paid actor then I think the media is just dick.  I'm sure there are lotsof people at incidents like this that would give interviews for free.

IF she is the same woman and  is NOT a paid actor than the FBI should take a closer look at her because what are the odds of one person being at 3 different incidents and getting interviewed at each one...

IF these are 3 totally different woman, damn, what a coincidence.... triplets separated at birth?  lol  They need to get together and start a little club for woman that look similar that have been at crisis scenes and have been interviewed by CNN.

  PS... there really are some unbelievably rude comments on the video.

In response to the bolded part. What if there aren't enough people to interview about certain aspects (i.e Nancy Lanza's friends, of which their weren't many and of those, none had been in her house)? Or what if you want to get a lie through to the public asap?

As pointed out in this thread, it wouldn't be the first time either the government used the media or the media stated lies to get their agenda across. How is using fake eyewitnesses different than Sryia Danny pretending he is in a warzone while pleading for western air support? In some ways it is less deceptive than what we have already highlighted here.

Edit. It can't be worse than the first gulf war lie, where the ambassadors daughter testified that she had seen iraqi soldiers killing babies in the hospital where she "worked" as a 15 year old "nurse"?

Edited by Professor Buzzkill, 14 May 2013 - 10:18 PM.


#144    Spinebreaker

Spinebreaker

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 159 posts
  • Joined:01 May 2013
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Derbyshire UK

  • I'm everything you'll never want to be.

Posted 14 May 2013 - 10:29 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 14 May 2013 - 07:37 PM, said:

Indeed!  And I wish that the government could provide the same regarding certain cellphone calls and radio calls made on that fateful day in September 2001.  But I'm not holding my breath.

From the DVD - Portrait of courage.  Lorne Lyles upon receiving a phone call from his wife CeeCee, flight attendant on-board.  "I looked at the caller ID, and noticed that it was a call, and it was from her cell phone. And I'm like, OK, wait a minute. How can she call me from on the plane from a cell phone, because cell phones don't work on a plane? That's what I'm thinking."

Travel Technologist magazine: "[W]ireless communications networks weren't designed for ground-to-air communication. Cellular experts privately admit that they're surprised the calls were able to be placed from the hijacked planes, and that they lasted as long as they did."

Wireless Review: "Because wireless networks are designed for terrestrial use, the fact that so many people were able to call from the sky [on September 11] brings into question how the phones worked from such altitudes."

Spokesman for AT&T "systems are not designed for calls from high altitudes...a fluke that the calls reached their destinations."

A.K. Dewey tried to use several mobile phones at several altitudes in his light aircraft...  "Cell phone calls from commercial aircraft much over 8,000 feet are essentially impossible, while those below 8,000 feet are highly unlikely down to about 2,000, where they become merely unlikely. Moreover, even at the latter altitude (and below), the handoff problem appears. Any airliner at or below this altitude, flying at the normal speed of approximately 500 mph, would encounter the handoff problem. An aircraft traveling at this speed would not be over the cell site long enough to complete the electronic "handshake" (which takes several seconds to complete) before arriving over the next cell site, when the call has to be handed off from the first cell site to the next one. This also takes a few seconds, the result being, in the optimal case, a series of broken transmissions that must end, sooner or later, in failure."

Deena Burdett (a former flight attendant herself), whose husband Tom phoned her 4 times from flight 93 wrote in her book: "I didn't understand how he could be calling me on his cell phone from the air."


All those phone calls???  The one's that statistically shouldn't have happened?  There's a good few more...  Those phone calls?  I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for info...  :unsure2:

Sorry, most of that's off topic.

I still think the finger needs to be pointed at the media.

What's gonna get a better reaction a broadcaster reading his copy while walking down a street, or an interview with a weeping victim...  It's a no brainer.  If you want an exclusive no other company will be able to get...  Just invent one.

Edited by Spinebreaker, 14 May 2013 - 10:33 PM.

Galileo was imprisoned by the Church,
For exposing that the Earth was not the centre of the Universe.
So in 1616 they already had control,
Of what they thought you and I were allowed to know.

#145    Lava_Lady

Lava_Lady

    Official UM Asylum Resident

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,832 posts
  • Joined:20 Nov 2010
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Hawai'i

  • Wha? /:0\

Posted 15 May 2013 - 06:00 AM

View PostProfessor Buzzkill, on 14 May 2013 - 10:16 PM, said:



In response to the bolded part. What if there aren't enough people to interview about certain aspects (i.e Nancy Lanza's friends, of which their weren't many and of those, none had been in her house)? Or what if you want to get a lie through to the public asap?

As pointed out in this thread, it wouldn't be the first time either the government used the media or the media stated lies to get their agenda across. How is using fake eyewitnesses different than Sryia Danny pretending he is in a warzone while pleading for western air support? In some ways it is less deceptive than what we have already highlighted here.

Edit. It can't be worse than the first gulf war lie, where the ambassadors daughter testified that she had seen iraqi soldiers killing babies in the hospital where she "worked" as a 15 year old "nurse"?

Sheesh... Can't trust anyone these days if that's true.

I try to get world news from multiple sources not just American journalists to get different points of view but not sure how to do that here at home when all media report the same thing, almost verbatim!

Have you ever seen John Stewarts show or Conan O'Brien when they show clips of both national and local news media literally using the same exact words in their reports?

The first time I saw one of those I thought it was fake because it was so surreal.  Lol





"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function."  - F. Scott Fitzgerald


#146    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

    Non-Corporeal Being

  • Member
  • 8,557 posts
  • Joined:23 Dec 2011
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:27North 80West

Posted 15 May 2013 - 01:02 PM

Spinebreaker

Thanks for that information.  I am familiar with the work of Dewey, but had not heard the other comments, especially that of Lyles.

For me it's a no-brainer for 2 reasons. 1) I am HAM radio qualified and know how the systems were designed, and 2) spent several years flying a helicopter and carrying a company cellphone and my own personal phone.  Depending upon how close to a cell tower we were, above about 1500 feet both phones went to "No Service" displays.


#147    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

    Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

  • Member
  • 8,266 posts
  • Joined:26 Feb 2012
  • Location:Rim of hell

  • ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 15 May 2013 - 06:34 PM

View PostSpinebreaker, on 14 May 2013 - 10:29 PM, said:



From the DVD - Portrait of courage.  Lorne Lyles upon receiving a phone call from his wife CeeCee, flight attendant on-board.  "I looked at the caller ID, and noticed that it was a call, and it was from her cell phone. And I'm like, OK, wait a minute. How can she call me from on the plane from a cell phone, because cell phones don't work on a plane? That's what I'm thinking."

Travel Technologist magazine: "[W]ireless communications networks weren't designed for ground-to-air communication. Cellular experts privately admit that they're surprised the calls were able to be placed from the hijacked planes, and that they lasted as long as they did."

Wireless Review: "Because wireless networks are designed for terrestrial use, the fact that so many people were able to call from the sky [on September 11] brings into question how the phones worked from such altitudes."

Spokesman for AT&T "systems are not designed for calls from high altitudes...a fluke that the calls reached their destinations."

A.K. Dewey tried to use several mobile phones at several altitudes in his light aircraft...  "Cell phone calls from commercial aircraft much over 8,000 feet are essentially impossible, while those below 8,000 feet are highly unlikely down to about 2,000, where they become merely unlikely. Moreover, even at the latter altitude (and below), the handoff problem appears. Any airliner at or below this altitude, flying at the normal speed of approximately 500 mph, would encounter the handoff problem. An aircraft traveling at this speed would not be over the cell site long enough to complete the electronic "handshake" (which takes several seconds to complete) before arriving over the next cell site, when the call has to be handed off from the first cell site to the next one. This also takes a few seconds, the result being, in the optimal case, a series of broken transmissions that must end, sooner or later, in failure."

Deena Burdett (a former flight attendant herself), whose husband Tom phoned her 4 times from flight 93 wrote in her book: "I didn't understand how he could be calling me on his cell phone from the air."


All those phone calls???  The one's that statistically shouldn't have happened?  There's a good few more...  Those phone calls?  I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for info...  :unsure2:

Sorry, most of that's off topic.

I still think the finger needs to be pointed at the media.

What's gonna get a better reaction a broadcaster reading his copy while walking down a street, or an interview with a weeping victim...  It's a no brainer.  If you want an exclusive no other company will be able to get...  Just invent one.

You know,I never even thought about that .
That being said,some overseas phones worked in the air. I know some Japanese ones did ,but I'm doubting anyone in the USA had one .
My phone doesn't work now in the air,unless I pay ,so a transaction has to occur before hand in some cases,even now .

Because of how close I am to this issue ,despite my thinking it *could* be an inside job ,I never dissect it too much ,lest I go insane from revelations .


Edited by Simbi Laveau, 15 May 2013 - 06:35 PM.

Miss me?

#148    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

    Non-Corporeal Being

  • Member
  • 8,557 posts
  • Joined:23 Dec 2011
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:27North 80West

Posted 15 May 2013 - 06:44 PM

Simbi

The "airfone" system that used to be on some airliners would work, but they used special hardware and antennae to make it work.  Any phone and antenna combination that bounces off satellites could work.

But a standard issue cellphone in 2001 could not work above about 1500 feet and 120 knots or so.  It might get a connection for just a few seconds, but that's it.

As Spinebreaker points out, several people have done controlled experiments to demonstrate the effect.

Edited by Babe Ruth, 15 May 2013 - 06:45 PM.


#149    Spinebreaker

Spinebreaker

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 159 posts
  • Joined:01 May 2013
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Derbyshire UK

  • I'm everything you'll never want to be.

Posted 15 May 2013 - 07:28 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 15 May 2013 - 06:44 PM, said:

But a standard issue cellphone in 2001 could not work above about 1500 feet and 120 knots or so.  It might get a connection for just a few seconds, but that's it.

As Spinebreaker points out, several people have done controlled experiments to demonstrate the effect.

Also in 2009 or 2010 one of the bigger UK airlines (I *think* it was Virgin) was reported to be on the verge of a transponder on board the planes that would  allow cell/mobiles to work in-flight...  Perhaps we can save Richard Branson a MASSIVE amount of money on R&D and prototypes and manufacturing.  'Cause as we all know, Cell/mobile phones work PERFECTLY on planes, so he doesn't need to invent something to allow it to happen...

Here we go...

"Emirates Airline became the first air carrier to allow cell phones on its planes in 2007, according to CNN. The airline's system, supplied by AeroMobile, allows passengers to make and receive phone calls and text messages while at cruising altitude. Many international airlines have since followed suit."

Interesting that 'many international arlines' are spending money on a device that 9/11 PROVES they don't need...  Weird huh?

Edited by Spinebreaker, 15 May 2013 - 07:32 PM.

Galileo was imprisoned by the Church,
For exposing that the Earth was not the centre of the Universe.
So in 1616 they already had control,
Of what they thought you and I were allowed to know.

#150    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

    Non-Corporeal Being

  • Member
  • 8,557 posts
  • Joined:23 Dec 2011
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:27North 80West

Posted 16 May 2013 - 12:28 PM

Spine

My guess is that such technology incorporates satellites.  It must, really, as there are no cell antennae on the ocean surface.  And firstly, cell towers use microwave (850mHz) which are quite directional, and oriented so that phones on the ground can work.

And thinking about this subject, I'm pretty sure the "Airfone" system employed here in the US, and said to be the source of a few of the 911 phone calls, was never a commercial success I think.  I could be wrong as I don't travel the airlines much anymore, so I don't know if they are seen on todays airliners in the US.





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users