Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 8 votes

Crisis actors in news interviews ?

• Please log in to reply
156 replies to this topic

#16    Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 747 posts

• Never put off until tomorrow what you can do today...
    As You don't know what tomorrow bring's.......

Posted 09 May 2013 - 12:47 AM

View Postseeder, on 09 May 2013 - 12:35 AM, said:

thers a bit more to the OP's post,  and recent threads - than perhaps you realize. Best to bear that in mind...

What exactly has ANY other thread, got to do with this one ? whether recent or otherwise

Posted Image

#17    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,833 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 09 May 2013 - 12:52 AM

Not the same woman, Seeder beat me to it it, the distance between the nose and the upper lip varies, so does the jawline, so does her nose, whilst it is a remarkable similarity there are notable differences. IMHO the voices have different tones too, but that would be personal opinion.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#18    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,833 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 12:58 AM

View PostImperious, on 08 May 2013 - 11:26 PM, said:

Even if there news isn't fake/scandalist, it is still watered down bull****.
I cannot stand mainstream news, its all dumbed down info that is dubbed "safe".
They never report the grit and the grime of daily society and the hardships of life in other countries.

Grit grime and hardship does not sell headlines. People forget that reporters are people too and they need to make enough money to put food on the table, and there would be more reporters in the US than just about any  other place.

Would

"Amazing Similarities Noted Amongst Surviving Witnesses"

or

"FALSE FLAG OP BY GOVERNMENT DUPES PUBLIC!"

sell more papers?

If it meant eating or not, what would you do?

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#19    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,833 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 01:03 AM

I do not think the speech is the same, the second woman in the shorter clip is notably more well pronounced IMO.

View Postthrough the fire, on 09 May 2013 - 12:33 AM, said:

Asking questions is disrespect? LOL

A little ethics and some empathy go a very long way.

#20    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,240 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 09 May 2013 - 01:04 AM

View PostJackofalltrades, on 09 May 2013 - 12:47 AM, said:

What exactly has ANY other thread, got to do with this one ? whether recent or otherwise

Maybe the fact it mentions Boston and Sandy hook

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#21    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,833 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 01:13 AM

View PostSpinebreaker, on 09 May 2013 - 12:19 AM, said:

I have a suspicion that a LOT of the flak the Gov't get for various CT's should be being aimed at the news media.  Lot's of dubious photo's/interviews out there.  Lot's of dubious footage...

Do we have a new CT here?

It would seem everything has a CT these days. People do not get attacked anymore, nobody loses their mind, other countries do not wage war, it's all the US Government, and the rest of the world does not even exist anymore unless the US is responsible for atrocities in their country.

It's getting a bit long in the tooth I reckon.

As mentioned, the media will embellish, they are not only under pressure for headlines to sell, but they like each person on this board, have an opinion, which will be reflected in what they write. Every CT'er seems to hate MSM for this, but do not accept the hurdles MSM has to overcome. If people were more conducive to conventional explanation, and did not need to invoke holographic space stations armed to the teeth with lazer's manned by aliens and all controlled by the US government, they might not be under such pressure to exaggerate a story to sell it. The CT'ers are the bane of their own existence.

Personally, I think when one accepts this, then MSM can be quite enjoyable, I know most people in here HATE Fox news, but it seems OK to me.

Posted Image

Do not worry prof, not the first time I posted this one here, it will not shut out your thread.

Edited by psyche101, 09 May 2013 - 01:14 AM.

#22    shrooma

shrooma

doesn't have one screw fully tightened.....

• 3,570 posts

• Live.
    Sin.
    Die.

Posted 09 May 2013 - 01:19 AM

View PostHilander, on 09 May 2013 - 12:30 AM, said:

Your not going to be very informed if you only go to one place.
agreed.
I tend to get my news from different places- RTnews, al-jazeera, CH4news.
they all contain basically the same stories, but from wildly different viewpoints, which makes it much easier to come to a better informed point of view by attempting to reach the middle ground of all the differing reports, an information occam's razor so to speak.

- - - - -disclaimer- - - - -
all posts- without exception- are humourous.
if you fail to grasp the sublety, then don't whine on due to your lack of understanding.

#23    Lesionia

Lesionia

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 196 posts

• Our differences make us who we are.

Posted 09 May 2013 - 03:28 AM

View Postseeder, on 09 May 2013 - 12:34 AM, said:

someone ought to read comments under vids before posting...

heres a few I liked...

The third woman has a different nose, a different mouth, and different teeth.

and

clearly the boston woman has no scar on her top lip and the boston women's lips are thinner. The sandy hook woman has a clear scar folding on her right side top lip ,, its to your left as you view her.sandy hook woman's nose it larger and not as well defined as Boston woman.. sandy hook womans lips are clearly larger than boston womans lips. Sandy hook woman look as if she has American Indian in her . Boston woman looks italian.Boston woman has visible 4 prominent pointed canine looking teeth.

and

I don't know about the first two but there is no way the third woman is the same person. not to be rude but the third woman(whom I believe is an actor as well as the guy from their demeanor and lack of substance in their story's) has a big jew nose that is slightly twisted to her left. the nose of the first two was more square or a straight bridge on her nose would describe it better.

and

Sounds like your repeating a script that every other CT nut says. And as with every other nut fail to back it up with evidence.  :tu:

and

No theres plenty of videos and pictures no doubt,claiming its same woman.I want proof,not opinions. Name on screen for all 3 videos. The TV channel will have taken her name,surely someone will have asked them?! Its first thing an self respecting person would do in this scenario. So instead of writing pathetic insults get some proof or continue to talk rubbish.  :tu:

and

Are you serious? The same broad ends up being interviewed three different times? Get a grip on reality. I would suggest by your comment, you are either law enforcement trolling the innocent or you suffer from a mental illness, as your delusional rant suggests. Perhaps, you suffer from 'Marxist Low IQ Syndrome'? Symptoms include a complete break with reality [psychosis], extreme gullibility and a childlike emotional state. I weep for the future!

and

Anyway further to my last comment,its not the same woman.Unless you care to prove it,with names,facts,something involving evidence? Problem with silly theories like yours is whats the point? You think the "special agents responsible " for Marathon attack cant get different "actresses". Hell if this is best you got im worried for your mental health.

and thats just a few... :tu:

So you admit it is possible that these tragdies are possible a conspiracy.
And I agree with you, I also want proof.

thers a bit more to the OP's post,  and recent threads - than perhaps you realize. Best to bear that in mind...

What do you mean? If you cant say here, then message me.

And Ive already mentioned that when the white house was evacuated for a bomb threat (It was, I heard about it right away), that CNN was off the air while almost every other news broadcast was on the air about it. (This is true, because two of my aquintences were watching the constant flow of the news break.) I find it fishy that CNN of all media, was nowhere to be found. hmmm...

#24    Paranoid Android

Paranoid Android

????????

• 25,964 posts

• Paranoid Android... One Mippippi, two Mippippi, three Mippipi....

Posted 09 May 2013 - 03:54 AM

View Postseeder, on 09 May 2013 - 12:25 AM, said:

At it again eh? Dont you ever learn to show some respect?

I admittedly don't get around to the Conspiracies section that often, so I don't know the posting history of every member on this section of the board.  But from what I saw the question was legitimate (well, as legitimate as most Conspiracy Theories, at least).  Is there some ulterior motive at play here, something that makes the thread invalid?  If yes, then use the Report button and inform the moderators.  If not, then casting aspersions with ambiguous statements like these ones don't serve any purpose.

So, is there a point you are trying to subtly get at, seeder?

Posted Image

My blog is now taking a new direction.  Dedicated to my father who was a great inspiration in my life, I wish to honour his memory (RIP, dad) by sharing with the world what he had always kept to himself.  More details, http://www.unexplain...showentry=27811

#25    quillius

quillius

52.0839 N, 1.4328 E

• 5,051 posts

• A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
    Albert Einstein

Posted 09 May 2013 - 10:34 AM

http://www.liveleak....=3ec_1368067093

CNN caught out..........I guess its kina related to the OP :whistle:

#26    Little Fish

Little Fish

Government Agent

• 4,000 posts

• The default position is to give a ****

Posted 09 May 2013 - 12:30 PM

people should remember the corporate media in the US is under no obligation to tell the truth. there was a court ruling some years back where the reporters sued (fox i think), the reporters claimed that the network refused to air what the reporters wanted to say and fired the reporters. the court ruled they could lie.
the bbc is somewhat different in that it has a charter, although it does not stop them telling untruths in other ways such as omission, overlaying testimony with narrative and other media tricks etc.
every news media organisation has an agenda or political slant, if you don't know what that slant is then you are being manipulated.

#27    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,554 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 12:36 PM

View Postseeder, on 09 May 2013 - 12:25 AM, said:

At it again eh? Dont you ever learn to show some respect?

Respect for whom, Seeder?

What about respect for oneself?  Respecting oneself for not buying into pure propaganda?  Respecting oneself for asking intelligent questions based upon reasonable observations of what is well known to be a huge source of propaganda?

#28    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,554 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 12:40 PM

To me, this piece reinforces the notion that actors may very well be employed in these crises.

#29    Little Fish

Little Fish

Government Agent

• 4,000 posts

• The default position is to give a ****

Posted 09 May 2013 - 01:08 PM

i'm not convinced the sandy hook woman is the same as the other two because the sandy hook woman's nose is slightly different, furrow on forehead, and is disjointed slightly to her left, i can't determine any disjoint in the other two it might be there. she maybe the same woman but i'm not convinced.
the first two women i think are they same, and what a coincidence that would be to wtiness the bombing and the shootout.

on a different issue, I don't believe the sandy hook woman and the man are telling the truth, she is unconvincing and contradictory. she knows personal details about the woman but she doesn't know factual details like what she works at, she seems evasive and looks at the guy when she seems to get stuck, same with the guy.

#30    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,554 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 01:21 PM

Exactly LF, and it makes it look like they are BOTH actors.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users