Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 8 votes

Crisis actors in news interviews ?

• Please log in to reply
157 replies to this topic

#151    ohio state buckeyes

ohio state buckeyes

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,563 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 03:54 PM

All of those events happened in New England so of course they are going to sound alike.  I see people that look alike everyday why is that so weird ? If these are false flags the government can't find different actors ?  Just lame and cruel to the families that lost loved ones !

#152    Lesionia

Lesionia

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 208 posts

• Our choices make us who we are, not are past, not other people.

Posted 17 May 2013 - 03:11 AM

so what tv media broadcast can we trust? They all seem to lie, or not be on.

#153    coolguy

coolguy

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,103 posts

• Star trek rules

Posted 18 May 2013 - 05:30 AM

anybody have a video of this women speaking in conn

#154    Lesionia

Lesionia

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 208 posts

Posted 21 May 2013 - 05:00 AM

oh I found out today by someone that they believed it was the same gal, and that she had claimed she lost a child in the Sandy Hook shooting. That turned out to be false. off the subject a bit: Did anyone else hear about the train derail? the rail was cut!

#155    Lesionia

Lesionia

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 208 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 04:58 AM

so have we come to a final conclusion on the actors or not? I say there was.

#156    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 33,959 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 29 May 2013 - 07:50 AM

Spinebreaker, on 14 May 2013 - 10:29 PM, said:

All those phone calls???  The one's that statistically shouldn't have happened?  There's a good few more...  Those phone calls?  I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for info...  :unsure2:

Wat about the people that answered the calls? They were speaking to family, loved ones, you really do not think they could tell if they were being duped?

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#157    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• Closed
  • 8,732 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 11:42 AM

Lesionia, on 29 May 2013 - 04:58 AM, said:

so have we come to a final conclusion on the actors or not? I say there was.

To each his own.  I agree with you.  It seems rather likely that crisis actors were at play at Newtown.

#158    Ellapennella

Ellapennella

wishes upon stars

• 2,819 posts

Posted 29 January 2015 - 03:50 PM

Professor Buzzkill, on 08 May 2013 - 11:04 PM, said:

This was brought up in the Boston thread (which for unknown reasons was deleted instead of editing out the offensive material) and i found it quite compelling. An eyewitness at the boston bombings, watertown shootout and Sandy Hook (not quite an eyewitness, but a "friend" of the Lanza family) was interviewed by CNN at every crime scene.

Dispite the obvious visual simularities, if you listen to the watertown and sandy hook interviews it is quite clearly the same woman speaking with the same distinctive S's sounds. Durring the Boston Bombing interview she clearly has more adrenaline in her blood, which is understandable if you witnessed a bombing or its aftermath.

Was this woman interviewed by other networks? If not, then i would suggest that CNN is faking eyewitnesses.

https://www.youtube....h?v=JeXG3uQu8ZU <---- Edit. This video has uploaders comments in regards to similar speach patterns etc.

for a longer version:

[media][media]

I would appreciate any comments including debunkers. If i am wrong, i would like to know about it.

EDIT again: Please refrain from posting graphic or offense material. I will report anything to the mods that could be deemed offensive

Maybe it's normal to appear in three places where these horrific events occured  and be interviewed .  I dunno.Maybe it's all just really weird and coincidence happen like that whenever an event drill is planed . Seems that way.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users