Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 8 votes

Crisis actors in news interviews ?

• Please log in to reply
157 replies to this topic

#91    Kowalski

Kowalski

The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

• 4,102 posts

• It's All Some Kind Of Wacked Out Conspiracy....

Posted 09 May 2013 - 11:17 PM

View PostProfessor Buzzkill, on 09 May 2013 - 11:07 PM, said:

Also the eyewitness to these crimes was a 15 year old "nurse" looking after the babies.

Now this event was used as THE excuse for the first gulf war. Not until a year later was it revealed that this eyewitness "nurse" was the US Ambassadors to Kuwait daughter.

I think this is a prime example of the Government using the media to advance thier agenda. A little bit of investigative journalism would have exposed this straight away

:tu:  Good post!

#92    Professor Buzzkill

Professor Buzzkill

Integrity is all we have

• 2,720 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 11:33 PM

View PostKowalski, on 09 May 2013 - 11:17 PM, said:

:tu:  Good post!

Thanks. Its amazing how easily these threads flow without interuptions from disruptive posters. Is it just my imagination, or have some posts been deleted? If so, i want to thank the mods for keeping this thread clean and on topic.

But i am still waiting for some graphic and disruptive posts in future, but I swear this time i'll remember the golden rule:
Do Not Feed The Trolls!

Posted Image

#93    Lesionia

Lesionia

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 201 posts

• Our choices make us who we are, not are past, not other people.

Posted 10 May 2013 - 05:13 AM

hmm. well we come to the conclusion, that the most likely scenirio is that the goverment (or someone behind the goverment) used actors at the tradgedies. (Come on a lawsuit or legal action against the producers of the vidoe of the gal? really? If that was to happen, we would have heard about it by now. People are quick to sue nowadays)
So the question leads to this:

Why are they using actors?

#94    Left-Field

Left-Field

Government Agent

• Banned
  • 3,489 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 07:50 AM

View PostLesionia, on 10 May 2013 - 05:13 AM, said:

hmm. well we come to the conclusion, that the most likely scenirio is that the goverment (or someone behind the goverment) used actors at the tradgedies. (Come on a lawsuit or legal action against the producers of the vidoe of the gal? really? If that was to happen, we would have heard about it by now. People are quick to sue nowadays)

I can't tell if actors are being used or not. The three woman do look similar, but I couldn't definitely say they are all the same person.

That said, it wouldn't stun me in the least if actors are used in regards to numerous reports presented to us by the mainstream news and media outlets. At this point, given all we know about how the news and higher-ups operate, I'd be more surprised if actors are and have never been used.

For anyone who doesn't grasp the concept of how and why the government and media would go about operating in such a manner I'd recommend watching the movie 'Wag The Dog.' It gives a good fictional account of how and why such things would be done primarily from the standpoint of what we'd see on the surface.

#95    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,717 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 01:15 PM

View PostLesionia, on 10 May 2013 - 05:13 AM, said:

IF they are using actors, they do that so that a story, the story, may be told to the cameras.  The cameras are very effective in telling any story to humans.  Whether the story told is true or false is another matter.

Humans are told stories from their youngest days, and true or false, those stories take on a life of their own.  Santa Claus, Easter Bunny, Tooth Fairy, etc.

#96    Rafterman

Rafterman

Telekinetic

• 7,253 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 06:10 PM

View PostJackofalltrades, on 09 May 2013 - 06:41 PM, said:

Live from Saudi Arabia ???

Lord Rothschild is correct that this was shot on a set.  His mistake is that the set was at the Dhahran International Hotel as explained in this thread:

http://metabunk.org/...ulf-War-Reports

The thread author does an excellent job debunking this absurd video.

"For me, it is better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring."
                                                                                                                                           - Carl Sagan, The Demon-Haunted World:  Science as a Candle in the Dark

#97    tapirmusic

tapirmusic

Astral Projection

• Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 643 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 10:01 PM

On CNN Tuesday Ashleigh Banfield did a satellite interview with Nancy Grace from the same parking lot.Taking into account the speed of the matching vehicles in the backgrounds they are approximately no more than 30 feet away from each other.

http://www.breitbart...ame-Parking-Lot

https://www.youtube....h?v=rUpNhv0W_J8

Edited by tapirmusic, 10 May 2013 - 10:03 PM.

#98    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 11,064 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 10 May 2013 - 10:07 PM

View Posttapirmusic, on 10 May 2013 - 10:01 PM, said:

On CNN Tuesday Ashleigh Banfield did a satellite interview with Nancy Grace from the same parking lot.Taking into account the speed of the matching vehicles in the backgrounds they are approximately no more than 30 feet away from each other.

already posted. dont you read the thread?

Edited by seeder, 10 May 2013 - 10:08 PM.

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#99    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 11,064 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes.

Posted 10 May 2013 - 10:10 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 10 May 2013 - 01:15 PM, said:

IF they are using actors, they do that so that a story, the story, may be told to the cameras.  The cameras are very effective in telling any story to humans.  Whether the story told is true or false is another matter.

Humans are told stories from their youngest days, and true or false, those stories take on a life of their own.  Santa Claus, Easter Bunny, Tooth Fairy, etc.

so which of theses stories do you prefer?

It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#100    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 18,333 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 03:46 AM

View PostRafterman, on 10 May 2013 - 06:10 PM, said:

Lord Rothschild is correct that this was shot on a set.  His mistake is that the set was at the Dhahran International Hotel as explained in this thread:

http://metabunk.org/...ulf-War-Reports

The thread author does an excellent job debunking this absurd video.

"I see nuthink, I Hear Nuthink " Wheres Hogan when you need him ?

This is a Work in Progress!

#101    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

Undecided, mostly.

• 5,751 posts

• I might have been born yesterday
    but, I stayed up all night.

Posted 11 May 2013 - 04:36 AM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 11 May 2013 - 03:46 AM, said:

"I see nuthink, I Hear Nuthink " Wheres Hogan when you need him ?

Hogan? Bob Crane's death?, that's a different conspiracy. Meanwhile, we should get back on subject.

#102    Professor Buzzkill

Professor Buzzkill

Integrity is all we have

• 2,720 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 08:38 AM

I am concerned wiith the attrition rate of posters in this thread. Is there something we should know?

Back on topic, i think this thread shows how little regard the media have for the public. And these examples are just the tip of the iceberg

Edited by Professor Buzzkill, 11 May 2013 - 08:42 AM.

#103    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,717 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 01:04 PM

The sad truth is that the presstitute media, sycophants all, are mere propaganda organs for the government. :cry:

#104    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 18,333 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 07:41 PM

View PostProfessor Buzzkill, on 11 May 2013 - 08:38 AM, said:

I am concerned wiith the attrition rate of posters in this thread. Is there something we should know?

Back on topic, i think this thread shows how little regard the media have for the public. And these examples are just the tip of the iceberg
Dont look too close Prof,Buzz ! But its the Government thats doing it ! :gun:

This is a Work in Progress!

#105    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 11,064 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 08:37 PM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 11 May 2013 - 07:41 PM, said:

Dont look too close Prof,Buzz ! But its the Government thats doing it ! :gun:

No Im not actually!  I left that to the secret service paid internet forum shills   :w00t:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users