Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 2 votes

CBS not happy with Benghazi reporting

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#16    Jessica Christ

Jessica Christ

jeanne d'arc, je te suivrai

• 3,609 posts

• It seems so important now but you will get over.

Posted 13 May 2013 - 12:09 PM

A more important question has to be if whether or not Benghazi is happy with CBS reporting?

And if they don't have CBS yet, well they should, American TV is package deal with democracy.

/sarc

#17    Merc14

Merc14

anti-woo magician

• 5,406 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 02:04 PM

View Posttapirmusic, on 10 May 2013 - 08:26 PM, said:

I'm sure we all know that both Fox and all the others lie to us.  (BTW I lumped every other news channel together because let's just agree that they are all the same)

Conservatives are not as good at telling lies than liberals are.  That's why Fox News is dominating in ratings over the others.  Because people can see through bullshtt.

I think people confuse the Fox commentators with Fox News.  I don't remeber a story that Fox purposely lied about of failed to report on because it hurt "their guy".  I don't watch it 24/7, however, so could be wrong and I am sure there are mistakes made but they never pulled a punch on the Bush Administration but also reported the good liberal things Bush did, such as his unprecedented battles against AIDs and other disease on the African continent (finally being lauded now by the left).   Those efforts were ignored for the most part.  I remember 4.5% unemployment being treated as teh worst economic disaster since the  great depression by the MSM, it was absurd, especially when compared toe the attitude towards Obama's unemployment record.

The left hates Fox because it doesn't vilify the enemies of the left and tehy are taking viewers away from teh laughablle MSM annually.

Nice midterms democrats.  As Pelosi says, "Embrace the suck".

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users