Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Disc-shaped UFO caught in NASA photograph

• Please log in to reply
99 replies to this topic

#1    Saru

Saru

Site Webmaster

• 20,721 posts

• "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." - Albert Einstein

Posted 09 May 2013 - 04:07 PM

An image taken from orbit that was featured on NASA's website shows a potentially otherworldly extra.

ibtimes.co.uk said:

An unidentified flying object has been captured hovering above the Earth's surface in an image uploaded to the Nasa website, sparking feverish debate among netizens.

Posted Image Read more...

Posted Image

#2    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 11,504 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 04:09 PM

That's a UFO.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#3    Otto von Pickelhaube

Otto von Pickelhaube

Environmentally Friendly

• 29,264 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 09 May 2013 - 04:23 PM

It'll be a Photographic Artifact. That's what they always say. A Photographic Artifact. You wait & see.

Somebody will say, 'Oh freedom of speech, freedom of speech.' These are foolish people."

~ D. Trump.

“You are going to hear all the familiar complaints: ‘freedom of speech,’ ” Mrs. Clinton said in an hourlong speech

#4    Fat Cat

Fat Cat

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 596 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 04:31 PM

But wait....I thought NASA and the gubment airbrushed out all evidence of alien spacecraft before posting pics?  Did someone get lazy? :w00t:

#5    scowl

scowl

Government Agent

• Closed
  • 4,111 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 04:35 PM

Look at the incredible details on that spacecraft!

Oh, there aren't any. In fact it's just a blurry blob so it's probably yet another spec on the window.

#6    Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts

• Hi. My name is Spike.

Posted 09 May 2013 - 04:42 PM

Uploaded by NASA? Because that would intrigue me.

You can go the distance, you can run the mile and you can walk straight through HELL with a smile.

My UM Credentials: http://www.unexplain...5

#7    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 9,822 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 09 May 2013 - 04:49 PM

This is what I would like to see:

The disc-shaped object can be seen emitting strange rainbow-like colourful lights above the Earth's surface in the picture.

Can`t see any of that or this:
"Look carefully at the Nasa photo above and not only will you notice a UFO in it but if your computer screen brightness is higher, you will also notice that there is a glowing aura around the UFO," Scott C Waring of UFO Sightings Daily said in his blog.

No glowing, but a strange object, yes, for the moment.

#8    Mr.United_Nations

Mr.United_Nations

hi

• 9,270 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 04:59 PM

To me it looks like a light glare

#9    CRYSiiSx2

CRYSiiSx2

Paranormal Investigator

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 820 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 05:07 PM

Probably some space junk or something.

Posted Image
NRA - PROTECT THE 2ND AMENDMENT
my twitter @sktm06

#10    Zeta Reticulum

Zeta Reticulum

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 05:21 PM

Swamp gas

#11    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 11,256 posts

• - God has no religion ~ Mahatma Gandhi -

"Legio nomen mihi est, quia multi sumus"

Posted 09 May 2013 - 05:31 PM

not the first .... nor the last ..... more to come ... the archives are being declassified

He who postpones the hour of living rightly ... is like the rustic who waits for the river to run out ... before he crosses.

Horace - Roman lyric poet & satirist 65 BC - 8 BC

~

third_eye cavern ~ bring own beer

#12    Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts

• Hi. My name is Spike.

Posted 09 May 2013 - 05:35 PM

View Postthird_eye, on 09 May 2013 - 05:31 PM, said:

not the first .... nor the last ..... more to come ... the archives are being declassified

Quite honestly I'd be p***ed off if photographs/evidence was ever produced from hiding that we had been visited :alien:

You can go the distance, you can run the mile and you can walk straight through HELL with a smile.

#13    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 11,256 posts

• - God has no religion ~ Mahatma Gandhi -

"Legio nomen mihi est, quia multi sumus"

Posted 09 May 2013 - 05:43 PM

View PostHeaven Is A Halfpipe, on 09 May 2013 - 05:35 PM, said:

Quite honestly I'd be p***ed off if photographs/evidence was ever produced from hiding that we had been visited :alien:

UFO does not equate Aliens .... its just Unidentified Flying Objects, the aliens paranoia is now within the acceptable comprehension of the public, no mass hysteria just because there are strange objects in the sky, and that's all it is .... strange unknown objects in the sky, it does not equates intelligent life forms from the galaxy far far away.

In fact if after all these years there are no such incidences of unknown objects caught by cameras out there in outer space, that would be the most illogical of all.
These objects would not be known at all because its just an anomaly, it doesn't happen the same twice nor is expected.

That's the wonder of the new frontiers isn't it ?

He who postpones the hour of living rightly ... is like the rustic who waits for the river to run out ... before he crosses.

Horace - Roman lyric poet & satirist 65 BC - 8 BC

~

third_eye cavern ~ bring own beer

#14    Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts

• Hi. My name is Spike.

Posted 09 May 2013 - 05:45 PM

View Postthird_eye, on 09 May 2013 - 05:43 PM, said:

UFO does not equate Aliens .... its just Unidentified Flying Objects, the aliens paranoia is now within the acceptable comprehension of the public, no mass hysteria just because there are strange objects in the sky, and that's all it is .... strange unknown objects in the sky, it does not equates intelligent life forms from the galaxy far far away.

In fact if after all these years there are no such incidences of unknown objects caught by cameras out there in outer space, that would be the most illogical of all.
These objects would not be known at all because its just an anomaly, it doesn't happen the same twice nor is expected.

That's the wonder of the new frontiers isn't it ?

When has there ever been mass hysteria? If any government has proof of alien visitation, then they have no right to deny that information from the people. The government run the country, not decide what we can and cannot know about the universe we live in.

#15    Mnemonix

Mnemonix

Alien Abducter

• Closed
  • 4,720 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 05:47 PM

Probably just aliens on vacation, nothing crazy like dust specks or light anomalies.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users