Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 2 votes

Can't Wish Away Facts About Immigration

illegal immigration

• Please log in to reply
93 replies to this topic

#91    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,637 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 08:13 PM

I know several people who have immigrated to this country, legally, and worked their rears off, not once asking for a government handout. And when people do what this woman did, (above video) it makes me very angry.
If illegal immigrants want to be here, they need to have a job, and pay taxes, just like everyone else does. I don't have a problem with that. What I do have a problem with, is the illegals who want food stamps, SSI, and Medicaid and don't wanna work. That is not right.

And then multiply like rabbits.

Edited by Sweetpumper, 31 May 2013 - 08:14 PM.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#92    shrooma

shrooma

doesn't have one screw fully tightened.....

• 3,570 posts

• Live.
    Sin.
    Die.

Posted 31 May 2013 - 08:23 PM

if we introduced a tobin tax on currency speculation-
http://www.unexplain...n
-you could raise the $6trillion needed in a matter of months.
but instead of using it to give freeloaders food & healthcare, you could use it to create jobs instead, benefitting the economy, and that way everyone wins!
:-)

- - - - -disclaimer- - - - -
all posts- without exception- are humourous.
if you fail to grasp the sublety, then don't whine on due to your lack of understanding.

#93    J. K.

J. K.

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,619 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 08:33 PM

This also has an affect on our educational system.  Try teaching social studies to a 12 year old who doesn't speak English.

One's reality is another's nightmare.

#94    moonshadow60

moonshadow60

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 710 posts

• "There comes a time when you have to choose between turning the page or just closing the book"... James Wilson

Posted 31 May 2013 - 10:45 PM

I feel very sorry for those who are running away from the violence to the south of us.  Those who are here out of greed, not so much.  I work very hard for very little.  I am hoping that when given the chance to work, a lot of them will.

Also tagged with illegal immigration

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users