Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 5 votes

UFOs Disabling Nuclear Missiles

• Please log in to reply
193 replies to this topic

#181    Scudbuster

Scudbuster

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 540 posts

• "This Train will stop at Tucumcari"

Posted 15 June 2013 - 02:17 PM

View PostDBunker, on 15 June 2013 - 12:59 PM, said:

I wish Skyeagle would spend his time doing that, instead of waisting it on this sci-fi nonsense.

Uh huh, now there's a real, wise, open minded comment.

Sky has some excellent, first hand, experiences, plus he's a treasure trove of information pertaining to the phenomena.

But of course, living under a rock might be exciting too, I don't know.

#182    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 32,469 posts

• Keep Your Mach Up and Check Six

Posted 15 June 2013 - 10:42 PM

I wish Skyeagle would spend his time doing that, instead of waisting it on this sci-fi nonsense.

Before I went to Vietnam, I thought of UFOs as nothing more than products of Hollywood movies, that is, until that over-flight in 1968, which became a real eye-opener. Like Al Chop, I was once skeptical of UFOs, but that is no longer the case. In the coming years, more disclosures will be forthcoming such as the following examples.

USAF B-52 Encounter Massive UFO

Sept. 12, 2008
Posted Image
Minot Air Force Base, October 1968 -- Sixteen airmen on the ground and the crew of an airborne B-52 witness a massive unidentified object hovering near the base.

http://abcnews.go.co...tory?id=5790432

CNN: Ex-Air Force Officers briefing on UFO and Nukes conference
UFOs eyed nukes, ex-Air Force personnel say

Ex-Air Force Officers say unknown intruders have monitored and even tampered with American nuclear missiles. Witness testimony from more than 120 former or retired military personnel points to an ongoing and alarming intervention by unidentified aerial objects at nuclear weapons sites, as recently as 2003.

Brazilian military document confirms UFOs "solid" and under "intelligent control."

In the document detailed below, the following statement appears: "As a conclusion of the observed constant facts in almost all presentations, it is the opinion of this Command that the phenomenon is solid and reflects intelligence by its capacity to follow and sustain distance from the observers, as well as to fly in formation, and are not necessarily manned craft."

The Brazilian Government declassified a few weeks ago a new set of previously secret UFO documents, covering the 80s. We have already had disclosures covering the 50s, 60s and 70s. They have been doing the releases by decade.

So far over 4,000 pages and 300 photos have been disclosed. This time declassification, the 80s, is composed of some 800 pages and is very powerful. Among the documents released are the reports of UFOs on May 19, 1986, considered the 'Official UFO Night in Brazil', when 21 spherical objects, estimated 100 meters in diameter - according to military sources - literally jammed air traffic over the major Braziian Airports, when several Mirage and F5 jets were scrambled to pursue them for ours.

At that time the Air Force minister Octavio Moreira Lima went public on national TV networks about it the other morning. The pilots and their commanders also spoke freely about the pursuits, which occurred over several hours. This was a major event in Brazil.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Ex-Military Personnel Confirm UFO’s Are Disabling Nuclear Missiles

Veteran researcher Robert Hastings is the author of UFO’s & Nukes who has been investigating nuclear weapon-related UFO incidents for the past 30 years. He has interviewed over 120 Ex-US Air Force personnel ranging from Airmen to retired Colonels, all who have signed sworn affidavits detailing their experiences on this subject.

Robert was joined by 7 now ex-military personal who all told their personal experience of witnessing UFOs disabling their nuclear missiles. This group has called upon the US government to reveal the honest facts to the general public.

http://wakeup-world....clear-missiles/
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Chadwell Memo of December 2, 1952

H. Marshall Chadwell was the CIA’s Director of Scientific Intelligence, and very much interested in this problem. In this memo, addressed to the CIA Director, General Walter Bedell Smith, Chadwell wrote:

“At this time, the reports of incidents convince us that there is something going on that must have immediate attention.... Sightings of unexplained objects at great altitudes and travelling at high speeds in the vicinity of major U.S. defense installations are of such nature that they are not attributable to natural phenomena or known types of aerial vehicles.”

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

In the coming  years, you are going to see more and more disclosures from around the world. I might add that triangular UFOs were reported during the 1800s and even in 1912.

Triangular UFOs

Wiltshire (England) on 8th April 1912, Charles Tilden Smith observed two dark triangular objects cast shadows onto the clouds overhead. Although the clouds were moving rapidly the "shadows" remained stationary and the objects seemed to be very large. Large dark triangular objects have also been reported more recently.

The sighting lasted in excess of thirty minutes and because of the angle and the changing position of the Sun it became apparent that there must have been an additional light source for the "shadows" to remain stationary

Edited by skyeagle409, 15 June 2013 - 11:07 PM.

KEEP YOUR MACH UP AND CHECK SIX

#183    Spacenut56

Spacenut56

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 506 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 10:56 PM

Skyeagle, thank you for your post. Most of which I have already read and/or heard about. Some interesting stuff for sure.

#184    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 32,469 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 10:56 PM

View PostHazzard, on 15 June 2013 - 08:38 AM, said:

Hey Sky,... You kick butt over at the 9-11 threads. :tu:  Good job my friend.

Thanks! :tu:

I have also read claims that no aircraft were flown into the WTC buildings, the Pentagon nor at Shanksville. Simply amazing!

#185    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 32,469 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 11:05 PM

View PostSpacenut56, on 15 June 2013 - 10:56 PM, said:

Skyeagle, thank you for your post. Most of which I have already read and/or heard about. Some interesting stuff for sure.

You are welcome! :tu:

Many people are unaware that the USAF has already admitted that the objects in question are not ours. In fact, the U.S. Air Force referred to them as "interplanetary spaceships" in 1948 and reconfirmed that conclusion in its 1952 intelligence report.

#186    S2F

S2F

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 7,219 posts

• I know someday
    you'll have a beautiful life
    I know you'll be a sun
    In somebody else's sky
    But why can't it be mine? -Pearl Jam

Posted 16 June 2013 - 01:04 AM

View Postskyeagle409, on 15 June 2013 - 11:05 PM, said:

Many people are unaware that the USAF has already admitted that the objects in question are not ours. In fact, the U.S. Air Force referred to them as "interplanetary spaceships" in 1948 and reconfirmed that conclusion in its 1952 intelligence report.

And what about the intervening 60+ years? Slim pickings if one is able to separate the idea of UFO from alien craft as they are not now, nor have they ever been, synonymous.

Edited by Slave2Fate, 16 June 2013 - 01:04 AM.

"You want to discuss plausibility then you have to accept reality." -Mattshark

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave

#187    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 32,469 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 03:30 AM

View PostSlave2Fate, on 16 June 2013 - 01:04 AM, said:

And what about the intervening 60+ years? Slim pickings if one is able to separate the idea of UFO from alien craft as they are not now, nor have they ever been, synonymous.

The majority of military/UFO incidents are not reported through public media channels, but here are a few documents that have been revealed. In addition, there are over 110,000 UFO reports.  

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#188    S2F

S2F

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 7,219 posts

• I know someday
    you'll have a beautiful life
    I know you'll be a sun
    In somebody else's sky
    But why can't it be mine? -Pearl Jam

Posted 17 June 2013 - 04:02 AM

View Postskyeagle409, on 17 June 2013 - 03:30 AM, said:

The majority of military/UFO incidents are not reported through public media channels, but here are a few documents that have been revealed. In addition, there are over 110,000 UFO reports.  

Ah, the warm fuzzies of nostalgia. ^_^ :tu:

I noticed the dates being from the mid 70's. Still a bit outdated considering recent research into things like atmospheric anomalies and such. Would you by chance have anything from the turn of the century ( ie post 2001)?

"You want to discuss plausibility then you have to accept reality." -Mattshark

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave

#189    psyche101

psyche101

The Customer.

• 34,735 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 17 June 2013 - 08:45 AM

View Postskyeagle409, on 14 June 2013 - 10:04 PM, said:

I am very familiar with UFOs interfering with our nuclear missiles because I was stationed at HIll AFB, UT, from 1968-71. Hill AFB was involved in the investigations because my base provided support for the Air Force's Minuteman missiles.

Good to see you Sky. Been a long time.

I too must respectfully disagree with regards to the Nuke sites, the Hastings claims have been bandied around for too long, however when Tim Herbert revealed the wiring configuration of the silos, it became immediately apparent that the fault Hastings was trying to fabricate is simply impossible. The cables he thinks the fault traveled along do not exist. It's one giant red herring. It was impossible to happen as he claimed from the start, giving credence to Eric Carlson. James Carlson put in many good points in his free book, but the configuration as revealed by Tim Herbert seals the deal.
And in any case, Hastings is a very rude and nasty man, too good for your company IMHO.

I'd like to say too, that I am more than impressed with the noble job you have been doing on the conspiracy threads. I do feel your flight experience really shines there. You gained a great deal of respect from all of us here in the UFO section for that excellent effort.

If you do stick around, maybe if you have the time I'd like to learn what you know about the Portage County Incident. I never did resolve a good answer to the, even with a staunch sceptical outlook. I do not think you and I ever discussed, it which is a shame. Some good common ground there perhaps.

Edited by psyche101, 17 June 2013 - 08:48 AM.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#190    psyche101

psyche101

The Customer.

• 34,735 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 09:09 AM

View Postskyeagle409, on 15 June 2013 - 11:05 PM, said:

Everything "tantalising" is old and aged and it seems apparent that is 3/4 of the reason why they are viewed as such. Been through chinese whispers, telephone and pass the parcel a dozen times or more, and come out with 7 or 8 versions that we can argue until the end of time and still not have a genuine answer.

We need something new that has the pizzaz of the 50's mate. Not more of the 50's. Respectfully, they have been done to death. If the last 50-60 years has not resolved those mysteries, I think we have to face facts and realise they come down to personal opinion now. No matter how many documents you can pull, no matter how many claimants you can cite, no matter how much "trace evidence" we are not going to get a definite answer,  That is what the UFOlogy you and I know and love lacks these days. The last few decades really zipped past us, things are a whole new game with these stinking rotten terrorists stealing away our innocence, it is hard to believe in anything without a dozen peer reviewed papers behind it since 911 I find. But nothing is a mystery today, the abductees are sad wet dreamers, the 'Spaceships" are pretty poor quality even by description  and with all this amazing media, we seem to have less impressive photos than we did 40 years ago.
I am thankful you did not have to witness people like Zoser making UFO enthusiasts look like total fools with is advice of "throw away your textbooks, all you need to know has been already provided" I mean, can you believe that crap? They make they guys like you and MacGuff who have a clue look real bad by stealing any credibility you built up yourselves. It's been quite a ride on your absence, claims of undebunkable cases, holographic space  weapons, and aliens with trash can heads that just look plain ridiculous. Of all the people who tried your shoes on, not one could fill them.
Keep an eye out for Quillius, he is on "your side of the fence" and one the bright shining stars in the mess we have seen here in the meantime. I have to say his style of strong structured debate has impressed me, he would make you one heck of a good ally. Best I have seen an a very long time from that side of the fence.

Damn, that reminds me, I have a new one for Stu.

Posted Image

Yes mate, that's been the "quality" we have seen since you have left.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#191    quillius

quillius

52.0839 N, 1.4328 E

• 5,391 posts

• A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
    Albert Einstein

Posted 17 June 2013 - 09:33 AM

View Postskyeagle409, on 14 June 2013 - 10:04 PM, said:

I am very familiar with UFOs interfering with our nuclear missiles because I was stationed at HIll AFB, UT, from 1968-71. Hill AFB was involved in the investigations because my base provided support for the Air Force's Minuteman missiles.

at last the main man is back......its more than good to see you Sky. Now all we need is McG and 1963 to join in and we will have ourselves a debate.

edit to add: just seen 1963 pop up also.......good news. :tu:

Edited by quillius, 17 June 2013 - 09:35 AM.

#192    quillius

quillius

52.0839 N, 1.4328 E

• 5,391 posts

Albert Einstein

Posted 17 June 2013 - 09:38 AM

:alien:   na, I think he is right where he belongs over here.........

View PostSlave2Fate, on 17 June 2013 - 04:02 AM, said:

Ah, the warm fuzzies of nostalgia. ^_^ :tu:

I noticed the dates being from the mid 70's. Still a bit outdated considering recent research into things like atmospheric anomalies and such. Would you by chance have anything from the turn of the century ( ie post 2001)?

yes this would be good...... :tu:

#193    psyche101

psyche101

The Customer.

• 34,735 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 09:52 AM

View Postquillius, on 17 June 2013 - 09:33 AM, said:

at last the main man is back......its more than good to see you Sky. Now all we need is McG and 1963 to join in and we will have ourselves a debate.

edit to add: just seen 1963 pop up also.......good news. :tu:

Won't be any debates with me and 63, we completely and utterly hate each other with a passion over his offence to an Australian term which he insisted on taking the wrong way, no matter how I tried to explain it. Just a thug I guess. But the rest of you guys I hold in high regard. After Zoser though, (and Bees latest tirade of nonsense) I think I am about done with ET. I have seen the pinnacle of silliness. Anything that can get that stupid is probably not worth the time. You have been an inspiration mate. It's been an honor to know, discuss and debate with you. If I do decide to move on soon, I hope you do not mind me keeping in touch. I may be passing by the UK later this year to visit my Mum who is moving there in September it seems. If possible, I'd love to catch up mate, in person.

All the best.

#194    quillius

quillius

52.0839 N, 1.4328 E

• 5,391 posts

Albert Einstein

Posted 17 June 2013 - 10:12 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 17 June 2013 - 09:52 AM, said:

Won't be any debates with me and 63, we completely and utterly hate each other with a passion over his offence to an Australian term which he insisted on taking the wrong way, no matter how I tried to explain it. Just a thug I guess. But the rest of you guys I hold in high regard. After Zoser though, (and Bees latest tirade of nonsense) I think I am about done with ET. I have seen the pinnacle of silliness. Anything that can get that stupid is probably not worth the time. You have been an inspiration mate. It's been an honor to know, discuss and debate with you. If I do decide to move on soon, I hope you do not mind me keeping in touch. I may be passing by the UK later this year to visit my Mum who is moving there in September it seems. If possible, I'd love to catch up mate, in person.

All the best.

:unsure2:   you are not allowed to move on......

still shocked you have said that....

edit : (tongue in cheek) is it skyeagles return?

Edited by quillius, 17 June 2013 - 10:12 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users