Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Miley Cyrus recalls paranormal experience

• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

#1    Saru

Saru

Site Webmaster

• 20,839 posts

• "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." - Albert Einstein

Posted 10 May 2013 - 08:57 AM

The actress and singer has recounted a strange encounter with a curious spook at a London apartment.

Belfast Telegraph said:

The pop star experienced paranormal activity during a stay in a rented apartment in the UK capital city. The incident took place while Miley was on tour, and made her so severely spooked that she was forced to leave the premises.

Posted Image Read more...

#2    GirlfromOz

GirlfromOz

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 153 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 12:30 PM

Another publicity seeking ploy?

Edited by GirlfromOz, 10 May 2013 - 12:48 PM.

#3    slaughtr

slaughtr

Alien Embryo

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 84 posts

• I Doubt Nothing!!

Posted 10 May 2013 - 12:32 PM

I think most people in their life will experience some type of paranormal activity one way or another so this doesn't suprise me.One thing I never do is discount what someone is telling me regarding ghostly experiences.Unitll it happens to you some will never believe.

#4    GirlfromOz

GirlfromOz

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 153 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 12:37 PM

Just another publicity seeking ploy.Keep in the news & everyone might just fall for the BS.So where did the young child come from??He was supposed to have taken over the running of the bakery? So how old was he when he took over the bakery?And how old was he when he was supposed to have died? It doesn't add up. Just another concocted story!Give us a break Miley!! We are not as thick as you might think! LOL

Edited by GirlfromOz, 10 May 2013 - 12:45 PM.

#5    andy hair candy

andy hair candy

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 74 posts

• slowly slipping away...

Posted 10 May 2013 - 12:57 PM

Its not that great of a publicity stunt.... Its hardly shocking or unusual. Our sweet legged Miley Cyrus had an experience... Good for her.  Im the experience she really needs

#6    GirlfromOz

GirlfromOz

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 153 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 01:39 PM

So you are the experience that she really needs?Please enlighten me?!

Edited by GirlfromOz, 10 May 2013 - 01:40 PM.

#7    Rafterman

Rafterman

Telekinetic

• 7,409 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 01:52 PM

So kid sister sees something out of the corner of her eye through a steamy shower door I presume and then accidentally bumps the shower nozzle - or perhaps someone just flushed a toilet and she freaked out?

Of course it does fit with the famous legend of London's Boy Bakers.....

"For me, it is better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring."
                                                                                                                                           - Carl Sagan, The Demon-Haunted World:  Science as a Candle in the Dark

#8    spartan max2

spartan max2

Government Agent

• 3,687 posts

• People get mad when it rains or it shines but no one gets mad at the moon

Posted 10 May 2013 - 02:46 PM

Watching her when she is in the shower Lmao!.

I do not blame you ghost.

" I imagine that the intellegent people are the ones so intellegent that they dont even need or want to look "intellegent" anymore".
Criss Jami

#9    ash68

ash68

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 120 posts

• It doesn't matter what you think you are,but what you think,you are
    Celsus

Posted 10 May 2013 - 05:44 PM

I can imagine why his feet were kicking if he was watching her shower. Sorry to take the chat into the gutter

#10    Lava_Lady

Lava_Lady

Official UM Asylum Resident

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,832 posts

• Wha? /:0\

Posted 10 May 2013 - 05:51 PM

View Postandy hair candy, on 10 May 2013 - 12:57 PM, said:

Its not that great of a publicity stunt.... Its hardly shocking or unusual. Our sweet legged Miley Cyrus had an experience... Good for her.  Im the experience she really needs

Agreed, about it being a lame publicity stunt.  She told that story in the middle of an interview for a magazine...why would she need to create a publicity stunt, she is already getting a lot of it already.

I don't know about the all she needs its you part.... I'm just going to stay out of that one...lol

Edited by Lava_Lady, 10 May 2013 - 05:58 PM.

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function."  - F. Scott Fitzgerald

#11    Starseed hybrid 1111

Starseed hybrid 1111

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 326 posts

• "Take the Red Matrix pill" be your own authentic self neo

Posted 10 May 2013 - 06:00 PM

after reading this it could be more than possible but also it could be she just wants more fame and feel more special and attention.she is a celebrity which makes think even more.i do believe in the paranormal and etc though.but she i am not too entirely sure though.i do think shes hot though lol

#12    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 10,273 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 10 May 2013 - 06:00 PM

Hmmm, must pop over to Knightsbridge to have a look. Might pop into Harrods too, pick up a pint of milk while I`m there.

#13    CRYSiiSx2

CRYSiiSx2

Paranormal Investigator

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 820 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 06:08 PM

Lucky damn ghost...  Miley is smokin'.

Posted Image
NRA - PROTECT THE 2ND AMENDMENT
my twitter @sktm06

#14    ineffectiveArtist

ineffectiveArtist

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 183 posts

• "If we were blind and had no choice, would we hate each other by the tone of our voice?" - Anthrax, Schism

Posted 10 May 2013 - 07:03 PM

I find it strange that it would be a boy. It said he took over the bussiness after his parents died, so wouldn't it be the kid's parents she'd be seeing, and not the boy himself? He would have been older that a small child, right?

#15    Lava_Lady

Lava_Lady

Official UM Asylum Resident

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,832 posts

• Wha? /:0\

Posted 10 May 2013 - 07:31 PM

View Postfreetoroam, on 10 May 2013 - 06:00 PM, said:

Hmmm, must pop over to Knightsbridge to have a look. Might pop into Harrods too, pick up a pint of milk while I`m there.

I'll go with you, I'd love to check it out!

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function."  - F. Scott Fitzgerald

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users