Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Death-defying stunt from Russian man up high

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16    TSS

TSS

Observer

• 5,641 posts

• The loud ones never last!

Posted 11 May 2013 - 08:47 PM

View Postfreetoroam, on 11 May 2013 - 08:43 PM, said:

Can`t imagine the Russians and the hiking trail have got the same council H&S officers we have here. Would love to see some of our councils work round those sites for a day, they would not know where to start, let alone have the balls to.

Oh don't get me started on that FTR, i'd be here all night moaning about all that...

Still, off to the Isle of Man the first week in June to get my fix of the human spirit and free will in action ;)

"Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure Science". ~ Edwin Powell Hubble

#17    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 7,207 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 11 May 2013 - 09:02 PM

View PostSky Scanner, on 11 May 2013 - 08:47 PM, said:

Oh don't get me started on that FTR, i'd be here all night moaning about all that...

Still, off to the Isle of Man the first week in June to get my fix of the human spirit and free will in action ;)
I can just see the council man with his clip board and hard hat trying to fine you for littering because you have dropped your hat over the side of the trail!
Never been there, had 3 friends who went to work in the prison there years back.
Have a great time and try not climbing anything higher than the top of your head. :tu: (unless you get it on video to show us when you get back)

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#18    TSS

TSS

Observer

• 5,641 posts

• The loud ones never last!

Posted 11 May 2013 - 09:06 PM

View Postfreetoroam, on 11 May 2013 - 09:02 PM, said:

I can just see the council man with his clip board and hard hat trying to fine you for littering because you have dropped your hat over the side of the trail!
Never been there, had 3 friends who went to work in the prison there years back.
Have a great time and try not climbing anything higher than the top of your head. :tu: (unless you get it on video to show us when you get back)

Will do :tu: ..but the only climbing i'll be doing is on to a bar stool....off to watch the TT (fast bikes are my first love ;) )

"Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure Science". ~ Edwin Powell Hubble

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users