Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Everyone loves EVPs!

evp ghost electronic voice phenomenon hauntings evidence

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16    Perfection

Perfection

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 118 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 10:41 PM

There's no option for posting youtube clips on my page. I wanted to post the ghostly voices of a choir of angels singing, & angels saying "Father God"

#17    _Only

_Only

• 6,782 posts

• Did you ever grow anything in the garden of your mind? You can grow ideas, in the garden of your mind. - Mr. Rogers

Posted 15 May 2013 - 01:11 AM

View PostPerfection, on 14 May 2013 - 10:41 PM, said:

There's no option for posting youtube clips on my page. I wanted to post the ghostly voices of a choir of angels singing, & angels saying "Father God"

You just paste the URL and it automatically puts the video after you click Post.

"I think there may be "ghost phenomenon" that may be still not fully understood or dismissed, but that doesn't make it spirits of the dead, anymore than "UFO" means "spaceship" or even "UFO" or "spaceship" is directly related to aliens, or anything else. There is way too much assumption and a baseless reliance on anecdotal lore, like when people assert this or that about the spirit world or the astral plane or Ouija board demons, or religion. I say 'says WHO?'" - Paranormalcy

#18    coolguy

coolguy

Poltergeist

• 2,393 posts

• Star trek rules

Posted 21 May 2013 - 03:50 AM

How about Paul is dead on the Beatles album

Also tagged with evp, ghost, electronic voice phenomenon, hauntings, evidence

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users