Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

North Korea infuriated again

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#16    pallidin

pallidin

Telekinetic

• 7,585 posts

• "When life gets you down... swim with a dolphin"

Posted 12 May 2013 - 11:11 PM

View PostThanato, on 12 May 2013 - 10:38 PM, said:

Coffey you need to realize that the United States and South Korea are not preparing to invade the North. They are preparing to defend the South from a northern invasion. The south does not want to invade the North. The North does want the South.

You can twist it all you want, the point is when the North has detonated 3 nuclear devices, the South has all the right to ask its friends to show up and practice defending it's self.

~Thanato

Yeah. That about sums it up.  :tu:

#17    Ashotep

Ashotep

Telekinetic

• 7,643 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 12 May 2013 - 11:16 PM

Thanato said it well.

#18    Norbert Dentressangle

Norbert Dentressangle

Fat and complacent

• 25,887 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 13 May 2013 - 07:04 AM

View PostCoffey, on 12 May 2013 - 09:13 PM, said:

Why does a UN operation make a difference?! The UN was started by 2 US presidents and an American Goverment lawyer... Can you get anymore corrupt?! lol
i thought the UN was conspiring to destroy America and take away America's right to bear Arms and impose a one World government. Is it also a cover organisation for US Military Aggression, then?

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

:cat:

#19    Norbert Dentressangle

Norbert Dentressangle

Fat and complacent

• 25,887 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 07:05 AM

View Posthammerclaw, on 12 May 2013 - 10:00 PM, said:

What a bunch of losers. Just a bunch of English peasants, who have nothing better to do than squat on their dinky island and snipe at their betters. How droll!
sorry, what on earth are you drivelling about, or is this a very subtle ironic way to reinforce the stereotype of the gung-ho flag-waving American? And who exactly are you referring to anyway? The subject is N. Korea.

Edited by Colonel Rhuairidh, 13 May 2013 - 07:14 AM.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

#20    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 13 May 2013 - 09:32 AM

View PostColonel Rhuairidh, on 13 May 2013 - 07:04 AM, said:

i thought the UN was conspiring to destroy America and take away America's right to bear Arms and impose a one World government. Is it also a cover organisation for US Military Aggression, then?

Conspiring? I don't think it conspires that at all. More like does it. The UN ignores members like Iran or Libya and favors the US, Israel and it's allies. This isn't a conspiracy it's blatant fact, watch any UN conference and you can see it. It's completely used for US military aggression, it's a double bluff. "Hey look we set up a club to try and make world peace"..... How much world peace has the UN brought?! Now how many wars have been started in the name of the UN?! And who has always been seen as the good guys in the eyes of the UN? lol

Seriously the fact 2 US presidents and a lawyer founded the UN should ring alarm bells.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

#21    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 13 May 2013 - 09:33 AM

View PostThanato, on 12 May 2013 - 10:38 PM, said:

Coffey you need to realize that the United States and South Korea are not preparing to invade the North. They are preparing to defend the South from a northern invasion. The south does not want to invade the North. The North does want the South.

You can twist it all you want, the point is when the North has detonated 3 nuclear devices, the South has all the right to ask its friends to show up and practice defending it's self.

~Thanato

They don't need to practice together at all. The US and European forces didn't do this before Iraq or Afghanistan. The US knows damn fine what it's doing. You can cover it up with BS all you want. They even admitted flying the B52 over as a warning. lol

#22    Norbert Dentressangle

Norbert Dentressangle

Fat and complacent

• 25,887 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 09:53 AM

View PostCoffey, on 13 May 2013 - 09:32 AM, said:

Conspiring? I don't think it conspires that at all. More like does it. The UN ignores members like Iran or Libya and favors the US, Israel and it's allies. This isn't a conspiracy it's blatant fact, watch any UN conference and you can see it. It's completely used for US military aggression, it's a double bluff. "Hey look we set up a club to try and make world peace"..... How much world peace has the UN brought?! Now how many wars have been started in the name of the UN?! And who has always been seen as the good guys in the eyes of the UN? lol

Seriously the fact 2 US presidents and a lawyer founded the UN should ring alarm bells.
So how does Gulf War II fit into your theory that the UN is a cover for US Military Aggression, since the President of the US at the time did not seem to be very happy with the UN for not enthusiastically supporting his venture? Or was that too a double bluff? Pretending that you didn't support something would be ideal cover for the fact that you were actually the sinister machiavellian organisation that was actually behind it in the first place, I suppose.

H. P. Lovecraft.

#23    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 11:36 AM

View PostColonel Rhuairidh, on 13 May 2013 - 09:53 AM, said:

So how does Gulf War II fit into your theory that the UN is a cover for US Military Aggression, since the President of the US at the time did not seem to be very happy with the UN for not enthusiastically supporting his venture? Or was that too a double bluff? Pretending that you didn't support something would be ideal cover for the fact that you were actually the sinister machiavellian organisation that was actually behind it in the first place, I suppose.

Exactly. When someone tries to act like the good guy, they often aren't.

There is loads of examples of this, including the Vatican bank being the main shareholder for Barretta and obviously the easy target when discussing this kind of thing, The Vatican/catholic church and pedophilia.

Who is going to argue with the UN when they are supposed to be about peace?

Edited by Coffey, 13 May 2013 - 11:38 AM.

#24    Thanato

Thanato

Government Agent

• 4,306 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 11:43 AM

View PostCoffey, on 13 May 2013 - 09:33 AM, said:

They don't need to practice together at all. The US and European forces didn't do this before Iraq or Afghanistan. The US knows damn fine what it's doing. You can cover it up with BS all you want. They even admitted flying the B52 over as a warning. lol

The US and European Allies practice a hell of a lot in the 1960s-80s and even into the 90s to prepare the defense against the Soviet onslaught.

The differences between Iraq/Afghanistan and Korea is Iraq/Afghansitan where 'sudden' wars. That no one saw coming. Korea is a prepared war (actually a current war) that has been so since 1950. South Korea needs to practice with the US as those two nations are most likely to be engaged in combat if it was to come to war with the North. They need to practice together to make sure that they can operate together and make snap decisions together. They need to make sure they know how each other thinks in terms of warfare for if the North does come charging over that hill they need to be ready.

Flying a B52 near a nation to drop dummy munitions on an Island is a show of force to say to the North that we can reach out and touch you if you try something. Remember this was after the North detonated a third nuclear device and threated to attack near by nations. So the US was well within its rights to do a show of force as three key allies are near by (taiwan, japan, and South Korea[the main target]).

South Korea has also asked the US to do these military exercises with them as they are close Allies.

At this point we need to stop appeasing the North. Stop giving them food for threatening the world with nuclear fire. The people may suffer, but they always will suffer under the Regime.

~Thanato

"Your toast has been burnt, and no amount of scrapping will remove the black parts!" ~Caboose

"I will eat your unhappyness!" ~Caboose

"Freedom isn't bought in stores, it is bought on battlefields." ~Thanato

#25    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 01:36 PM

View PostThanato, on 13 May 2013 - 11:43 AM, said:

The US and European Allies practice a hell of a lot in the 1960s-80s and even into the 90s to prepare the defense against the Soviet onslaught.

The differences between Iraq/Afghanistan and Korea is Iraq/Afghansitan where 'sudden' wars. That no one saw coming. Korea is a prepared war (actually a current war) that has been so since 1950. South Korea needs to practice with the US as those two nations are most likely to be engaged in combat if it was to come to war with the North. They need to practice together to make sure that they can operate together and make snap decisions together. They need to make sure they know how each other thinks in terms of warfare for if the North does come charging over that hill they need to be ready.

Flying a B52 near a nation to drop dummy munitions on an Island is a show of force to say to the North that we can reach out and touch you if you try something. Remember this was after the North detonated a third nuclear device and threated to attack near by nations. So the US was well within its rights to do a show of force as three key allies are near by (taiwan, japan, and South Korea[the main target]).

South Korea has also asked the US to do these military exercises with them as they are close Allies.

At this point we need to stop appeasing the North. Stop giving them food for threatening the world with nuclear fire. The people may suffer, but they always will suffer under the Regime.

~Thanato

We new Iraq was as much a possibility as NK is long before it happened.

As for showing NK can they can touch them. I'm sure NK's military officials are not that stupid. lol An 8 year old can look up what the US has military wise on the internet and figure that out. You don't need to waste tax payers money and send a B2 (I said B52 before, I meant B2) on a dummy bombing run, that's just muscle flexing and will blatantly p*** them off.

Use common sense.

US and SK military exercise = Nuke threat.
Sending a B2 bomber on a dummy bombing run on purpose to show military power = What the hell do you think they will do?! lol

If they threaten a nuke after a military exercise then sending a B2 bomber is the stupidest idea I have heard heard of him my life.

If you have a dog backed into a corner and it's growling at you viciously you don't proceed to poke it with a stick do you?!  Common sense.

#26    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 14,751 posts

• Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 13 May 2013 - 02:11 PM

NK's soldiers are back at farming and Kim and Co have settled in to the usual bluster.  That darned Boston Bombing took everyone's mind off of the nuclear brinksmanship...HEY!!!  Maybe it was a (wait for it)...FALSE FLAG  :w00t:

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...
“This is like playing poker with a guy who cheated you twice before. You know who does that, a moron.

#27    Thanato

Thanato

Government Agent

• 4,306 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 11:10 PM

View PostCoffey, on 13 May 2013 - 01:36 PM, said:

We new Iraq was as much a possibility as NK is long before it happened.

As for showing NK can they can touch them. I'm sure NK's military officials are not that stupid. lol An 8 year old can look up what the US has military wise on the internet and figure that out. You don't need to waste tax payers money and send a B2 (I said B52 before, I meant B2) on a dummy bombing run, that's just muscle flexing and will blatantly p*** them off.

Use common sense.

US and SK military exercise = Nuke threat.
Sending a B2 bomber on a dummy bombing run on purpose to show military power = What the hell do you think they will do?! lol

If they threaten a nuke after a military exercise then sending a B2 bomber is the stupidest idea I have heard heard of him my life.

If you have a dog backed into a corner and it's growling at you viciously you don't proceed to poke it with a stick do you?!  Common sense.

US and SK hold joint Military Exercise as Allies tend to do = NK Threat.

US and SK dont hold joint Military Exercise as Allies = NK Threat.

Remember since the ceasefire was signed the only nation in this group that has attacked the other is the North. An unprovoked attack on a civilian island.

"Your toast has been burnt, and no amount of scrapping will remove the black parts!" ~Caboose

#28    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 11:28 PM

View PostThanato, on 13 May 2013 - 11:10 PM, said:

Remember since the ceasefire was signed the only nation in this group that has attacked the other is the North. An unprovoked attack on a civilian island.

As the media has said. The same media that is proven to lie about many things, I can bring up loads of evidence proving this.

Just like with Gaddafi. If most of the Western people knew the truth about Gaddafi there would be a revolution and overthrowing of the government.

#29    Thanato

Thanato

Government Agent

• 4,306 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 11:29 PM

View PostCoffey, on 13 May 2013 - 11:28 PM, said:

As the media has said. The same media that is proven to lie about many things, I can bring up loads of evidence proving this.

Just like with Gaddafi. If most of the Western people knew the truth about Gaddafi there would be a revolution and overthrowing of the government.

Well considering there has been no evidence that South Korea attacked the North first and that the North gave a complete BS reason for firing Artillery at the island. I'm going to say you are grasping at Straws.

#30    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 11:36 PM

View PostThanato, on 13 May 2013 - 11:29 PM, said:

Well considering there has been no evidence that South Korea attacked the North first and that the North gave a complete BS reason for firing Artillery at the island. I'm going to say you are grasping at Straws.

No evidence shown to you from the agenda driven media....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users