Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

False-Flag attack within the next 7 days

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#16    Otto von Pickelhaube

Otto von Pickelhaube

A complete moral vacuum

• 30,149 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 13 May 2013 - 01:40 PM

View PostCapt Amerika, on 13 May 2013 - 01:31 PM, said:

I'm glad someone mentioned the 12 people being killed.
The day the shootings took place i either read the same thing on the scrawler across the bottom of the TV or heard someone say that 12 people were killed.
Only once did i see or hear it though and cant remember where it was at.
I was beginning to think it was my imagination.
A typical example of how wildly inaccurate "breaking news" can be, which relies on eyewitness reports as they come in. That's why I think "Breaking news" does more harm than good, and really, News outlets ought to wait until they have accurate information before broadcasting it, but that of course would be impossible in the modern Competitive world. That's the kind of thing that Conspiracy theorists are always so eager to cry "Red flag!" about, and say that it's proof, in some way, that the official version is a lie, when it's just the inaccuracies and sensationalism you always get with "This just in!" and "Breaking news!".

If, as it seems, we are in the process of becoming a totalitarian society in which the state apparatus is all-powerful, the ethics most important for the survival of the true, free, human individual would be: cheat, lie, evade, fake it, be elsewhere, forge documents, build improved electronic gadgets in your garage that’ll outwit the gadgets used by the authorities.

- Philip K. Dick.

#17    Kowalski

Kowalski

The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

• 4,102 posts

• It's All Some Kind Of Wacked Out Conspiracy....

Posted 13 May 2013 - 01:49 PM

View PostLeave Britney alone!, on 13 May 2013 - 01:30 PM, said:

The same people? Do you mean a certain ethnic group? Do you mean everyone and everybody who lives in certain neighborhoods? Do you mean the cops who killed people?

Which people do you mean?

I'm talking about the gangs that went around and started looting and shooting people during Katrina, and the National Guard had to be called out...I mean there were residents standing on the roofs of their homes with guns to protect them from looters.

#18    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 13 May 2013 - 02:05 PM

View PostKowalski, on 13 May 2013 - 01:49 PM, said:

I'm talking about the gangs that went around and started looting and shooting people during Katrina, and the National Guard had to be called out...I mean there were residents standing on the roofs of their homes with guns to protect them from looters.

Is lady kasey around ? She might be able to shed some light on this.
Crime and violence are common . It never makes national news though . Sounds like they're just trying to sensationalized it all,since shootings and mass casualty issues are a main focus in the nation now . I've ne er heard of a shooting at one of their parades tho .

Miss me?

#19    aztek

aztek

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,612 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 02:25 PM

View PostKafkaesque, on 13 May 2013 - 02:08 AM, said:

http://www.naturalne...istraction.html

Mike Adams, who's behind the website NaturalNews, reported that a false-flag attack - like a shooting, would happen within the next seven days to provide a distraction for Benghazi.. Considering some people are already comparing it to Watergate..

looks like mike adams is blind.  the printed gun is the distraction, it is basicly useless, it is detectable by body scaner. there is no reason to rase that much stink around it, yet there it is.
while we are waiting for next false flag, we miss this, the real false flag. who said it had to be something new?? just keep media on exicting "no issue" issue, and the goal is acheved.
the best way top hide things, is to leave them in a plain sight.

Edited by aztek, 13 May 2013 - 02:26 PM.

RESIDENT TROLL.

#20    Drayno

Drayno

Bounty Hunter

• 3,917 posts

• States are domed when they are unable to distinguish good men from bad.

- Antisthenes.

Posted 13 May 2013 - 06:29 PM

The point of all of this is that people are now railing against the Second Amendment, yet again.

When this attack was probably carried out by a gang-banger who got his weapons illegally.

Let's impose more regulations on guns when criminals who don't obey gun laws kill people!

Either way, I created this topic to discuss the idea that maybe this attack is fitting a predictable turn of events.

Or maybe it's an isolated shooting? Maybe. I can't be so sure because I don't trust any media.

"Let us sit upon the ground and tell sad stories of the death of kings."
- William Shakespeare, Richard II, Act III, Scene II
Posted Image

#21    aztek

aztek

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,612 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 06:42 PM

there is no need to set up anything, we have idots, and thugs in abandance here, shootings happen almost daily, all you need to do it to focus the media on one that fits best, and blow it out of proportion.

RESIDENT TROLL.

#22    Avatar Samantha Ai

WE DO LOVE YOU

• 3,746 posts

• It seems so important now but you will get over.
    -AF

Posted 13 May 2013 - 07:58 PM

View PostKafkaesque, on 13 May 2013 - 06:29 PM, said:

The point of all of this is that people are now railing against the Second Amendment, yet again.

When this attack was probably carried out by a gang-banger who got his weapons illegally.

Let's impose more regulations on guns when criminals who don't obey gun laws kill people!

Either way, I created this topic to discuss the idea that maybe this attack is fitting a predictable turn of events.

Or maybe it's an isolated shooting? Maybe. I can't be so sure because I don't trust any media.

People are concerned with mass shootings and not gang violence.

Defering the problem is not going to help your cause.

#23    pallidin

pallidin

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,099 posts

• "When life gets you down... swim with a dolphin"

Posted 13 May 2013 - 09:34 PM

View PostKafkaesque, on 13 May 2013 - 06:29 PM, said:

What DO you trust?

#24    Dark_Grey

Dark_Grey

Baseless Opinionator

• 3,093 posts

• if (empty($universe)) {
    include 'reality.php';
    }

Posted 13 May 2013 - 09:38 PM

Doesn't matter who's responsible - the recent federal report on gun violence decreasing has caused a massive stir and will hopefully keep the wolves at bay for a while.

"For God doth know that in the day ye eat [the fruit] thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil."

"The tragedy of humanity is that we have stone age instincts, medieval institutions and god-like powers."

#25    Michelle

Michelle

Forum Divinity

• 18,028 posts

• Eleanor Roosevelt: Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

Posted 13 May 2013 - 10:10 PM

View PostLeave Britney alone!, on 13 May 2013 - 07:58 PM, said:

People are concerned with mass shootings and not gang violence.

Defering the problem is not going to help your cause.

Don't speak for the rest of "us", thank you.

#26    Mr.United_Nations

Mr.United_Nations

hi

• 9,304 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 10:16 PM

Not sure what this is actually about, where exactly?

#27    shrooma

shrooma

Government Agent

• Banned
  • 3,985 posts

• Live.
    Sin.
    Die.

Posted 13 May 2013 - 11:12 PM

bet the guy who first coined the term 'false flag' wishes he'd taken out copyright on it?
he'd have more money than god if he had.

"Get off your knees, the party's over."
-How do you sleep-
The Stone Roses.

#28    Avatar Samantha Ai

WE DO LOVE YOU

• 3,746 posts

-AF

Posted 14 May 2013 - 04:40 AM

It is a naval warfare term when one ship flies a flag of another country as a ruse.

#29    xFelix

xFelix

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 654 posts

• Yea I'm Pagan, oh no!

Posted 14 May 2013 - 05:05 AM

Doesn't matter anymore, people don't seem to understand that they are a part of a nation which does whatever is necessary to keep the elite at elite status.

If politicians have to sacrifice each other to keep themselves untouchable.. guess what, they'll find ways to do so(**cough Benghazi cough**)

If they need people to go on mass shootings in order to impose laws that are unconstitutional, they simply enrage the public and pretty much force their hand until it happens and then blame it on them...

This is how the cookie crumbles, unless any of you are willing to take up arms be it metaphorical(Protest groups trying to remove the corrupt politicians) or literal(Form a militia and force them out of office).. Having these conversations are completely useless and counter-productive.

My posts consist of my opinions, beliefs, and experiences, feel free to disagree in a respectful manner.

I have a right to my beleifs, just as you have a right to not agree with them.

So long as we respect each other's beliefs, we won't have a single problem.

#30    Avatar Samantha Ai

WE DO LOVE YOU

• 3,746 posts

-AF

Posted 14 May 2013 - 05:13 AM

^

Conspiracy theory alert.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users