Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

How to live a better life?

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#16    Blueogre2

Blueogre2

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 306 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 10:52 PM

First of all drink plenty of water, secondly get enough sunshine and fresh air.

#17    Sherapy

Sherapy

Sheri loves Sean loves Sheri...

• 24,789 posts

• "If one is to be thought acceptable and agreeable in society, one must submit to being taught the same lessons over and over again." --Hammer

Posted 24 May 2013 - 11:03 PM

View PostAlex Smith, on 14 May 2013 - 01:06 PM, said:

Hello,

it's said, that living healthier increases the health and that it could help you to feel better overall. My question is how do you do that? I live quite unhealthy and everywhere I am, people tell me that I live quite unhealthy and the good news is, that I totally agree.
But, there are things I don't want to do and some things I just can't manage. A few things are quite simple:

- Don't smoke or drink too much
- eat healhy
- do sports
- drink more water

but all of that doesn't seem to work for me for a longer period. Every month I say to myself "Depression? Are you kidding me? Look at how you live, it's no wonder, that you feel like a piece of trash!" and still I can't do it. I know I am mental and maybe I am even sick because of other things besides my lifestyle, but I guess living healthier could turn out to be much more imporant, than I thought and I think most scientists would even agree.

How can I really get to the point where living better is fun instead of a pain?
I really know, that I probably need more help than you can give me, but it would be even cool, if I just could drink more water, because man, I am not thirsty!

The "newer" Recovery suggestions are to exercise every day, and eat healthy-- it can take up to a year for the brain to recover from the effects of chronic drinking.A plus on exercise is it releases endorphins and that helps you to feel better and sleep. I know a few people who have had astounding success with these ideas. Of course this is just an opinion and in the end it is your own experiences that determine the result of any program.

http://www.amazon.co...d/dp/1402218443

Edited by Sherapy, 24 May 2013 - 11:09 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users