Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

IRS to use your medical records against you

irs

• Please log in to reply
76 replies to this topic

#46    preacherman76

preacherman76

Humble Servent

• 10,592 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 09:12 PM

View PostLeave Britney alone!, on 14 May 2013 - 06:38 PM, said:

Agreeing on the debt part, disagreeing on the conspiracy theory minded "it is all intentional" claim.

Whats so hard to believe? Even Ben Bernanky said our spending is unsustainable. Yet we are told they will have to start dumping toxic nuclear waste into the ground if we even think about cutting the INCREASES in spending. Yes they litteraly said that.

Lets go back to 08. 2 weeks before the collapse Ben Bernaky said the worst was behind us. Then 2 weeks later it was "you need to give us 750 billion dollars or we all die". 5 years later and 16 trillion stolen from the tax payer and we have done NOTHING to fix any of this. To top it off 0bama REAPPOINTS Ben to stay at the head of the fed.

Some things are true, even if you dont believe them.

#47    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 11,809 posts

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 14 May 2013 - 09:14 PM

View PostKowalski, on 14 May 2013 - 02:17 PM, said:

With 1 in 10 Americans taking anti-depressants, this is not going to go over well....

1 out of 10 legally ..... :su

And, to the topic...

If this were true, I would venture it would be something to keep people from lying about Medical Tax right offs.....I have no issues with that, nor do I care who see's my medical records. They can be published in the newspaper for all I care.

Edited by Sakari, 14 May 2013 - 09:15 PM.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#48    Kowalski

Kowalski

The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

• 4,102 posts

• It's All Some Kind Of Wacked Out Conspiracy....

Posted 14 May 2013 - 09:23 PM

View PostLeave Britney alone!, on 14 May 2013 - 08:46 PM, said:

Avoiding Western medicine for yourself is one thing.

If there are children involved and making the decision to not take them to the doctor because of paranoia is quite another.

What in the world does that have to do with anything??

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 14 May 2013 - 09:10 PM, said:

Wow .Is there some sort of script ? It's always the same wording. It was just a comment about myself .
It wasn't promoting an agenda of bashing medicine . It was MY PERSONAL FEELING ON IT.
which shouldn't need correcting ,or sway someone else to see my point or view.
Are you kidding .
A ,I'm a health care professional .

B,I have no kids ,and I feel veterinary medicine is just as corrupt as human medicine,but when my pets need to go,they go .

I found nothing wrong with your posts, or your opinion.  Britney is such a tool.

Anyway, I do believe in Western medicine, but I also feel it is corrupt, also. And I have a great respect for Eastern medicine.  Many of the herbs used by the Chinese for thousands of years work very well still, and are better than the drugs the Pharmaceutical companies put out. And safer.
I know people who are AVID herbalists, who actually started out as nurses (RN) and doctors.

Edited by Kowalski, 14 May 2013 - 09:25 PM.

#49    preacherman76

preacherman76

Humble Servent

• 10,592 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 09:23 PM

View PostDark_Grey, on 14 May 2013 - 08:50 PM, said:

Ah ok. I was basing my info on a statistics website I saw a few months back. Well, that and what I assume is common knowledge

Dont let em fool ya. We spend more money on military then most of the world COMBINED. To say we need to spend more, especialy given our situation, is pure maddness.

#50    RavenHawk

RavenHawk

Poltergeist

• 2,666 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 09:24 PM

You know LBA, thereís another angle here that raises questions but because you canít connect the dots, youíre more than likely to call *it* a CT too.  But what is your take on the IRS hiring thousands of inspectors?  You donít suppose they will be used to monitor people and their records?  What else would they be hired for?  To do random audits?  That doesnít seem to be an efficient ROI.  If there are that many people cheating, maybe the government should be listening to those very same people, donít you think?

"I don't see one link on this thread providing one shred of evidence for the disgusting jew-hate BS you Zionist liars keep accusing me of." - Yamato

#51    preacherman76

preacherman76

Humble Servent

• 10,592 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 09:31 PM

View PostRavenHawk, on 14 May 2013 - 09:24 PM, said:

You know LBA, there's another angle here that raises questions but because you can't connect the dots, you're more than likely to call *it* a CT too.  But what is your take on the IRS hiring thousands of inspectors?  You don't suppose they will be used to monitor people and their records?  What else would they be hired for?  To do random audits?  That doesn't seem to be an efficient ROI.  If there are that many people cheating, maybe the government should be listening to those very same people, don't you think?

Yep. And thats litteraly amazing when you consider the billions of dollars that go unclaimed that the government estimates it will have to pay out every year come tax season. They dont even have to pay out what they should be cause people just arent claiming it. So to waste time going after tax cheats isnt very likely. No these corupted SOB's are up to something dirty

#52    Startraveler

Startraveler

Fleet Captain

• 4,492 posts

• Knowledge Brings Fear.

Posted 14 May 2013 - 10:13 PM

View PostRavenHawk, on 14 May 2013 - 03:42 PM, said:

The IRS is trespassing into areas that are not its business.  Is it going to start taxing us according to our lifestyle?  Is it going to ration care according to our habits?  Is it going to make gun owners felons?  Is it going to be able to reach into the home and take our children because they don't think we can raise them properly?  

The IRS doesn't have the authority to do any of that.

View Postpreacherman76, on 14 May 2013 - 06:07 PM, said:

Ok let me try again. The IRS has no business having access to our medical information.

Indeed, they don't. That's why they don't have access to your medical information.

#53    Dark_Grey

Dark_Grey

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,442 posts

• if (empty($universe)) {
    include 'reality.php';
    }

Posted 14 May 2013 - 10:23 PM

View Postpreacherman76, on 14 May 2013 - 09:23 PM, said:

Dont let em fool ya. We spend more money on military then most of the world COMBINED. To say we need to spend more, especialy given our situation, is pure maddness.

Ah I found the link! Really cool site...you can sort by oil consumption, total naval units, all kinds of fun stuff.
http://www.globalfirepower.com/

Exploring your own consciousness is the fundamental right of every individual

Locking people in a cage because they choose to exercise that right should be considered a crime against humanity

#54    F3SS

F3SS

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,072 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 01:29 AM

The people and the government derive all their powers from the big C and the BoR. The IRS is a privately owned entity. From where do they derive their powers? I know the simple answer is the spooks behind the nonFederal Reserve but what kind of legislation makes the IRS unstoppable and why can't We the People have a say in the matter? We can vote out those in government and possibly enact change that way but what is our power over the IRS? Alternatively and probably more suiting, why don't we have any power over them?

View PostDark_Grey, on 14 May 2013 - 10:23 PM, said:

Ah I found the link! Really cool site...you can sort by oil consumption, total naval units, all kinds of fun stuff.
Love that site. I've posted it several times before but usually to show how much ass we can kick.

Posted Image

#55    Harte

Harte

Supremely Educated Knower of Everything in Existence

• 8,592 posts

• Skeptic

Posted 15 May 2013 - 02:03 AM

View PostKowalski, on 14 May 2013 - 03:44 PM, said:

Maybe I WANT to smoke cigarettes, and eat lots of cheeseburgers and have a heart attack at 64....This is America, and I have the right to have...heart disease. :)

I agree.  It's gonna happen anyway, right?  Might as well get it over with and quit pussyfootin' around! :w00t:

Harte.

I've consulted all the sages I could find in yellow pages but there aren't many of them. - The Alan Parsons Project
Most people would die sooner than think; in fact, they do so. - Bertrand Russell
Ignorance is preferable to error; and he is less remote from the truth who believes nothing, than he who believes what is wrong. - Thomas Jefferson
Giorgio's dying Ancient Aliens internet forum

#56    QuiteContrary

QuiteContrary

BugWhisperer

• 4,477 posts

• "I'm an optimistic, don't know." Onslow

Posted 15 May 2013 - 02:29 AM

View PostStartraveler, on 14 May 2013 - 10:13 PM, said:

Indeed, they don't. That's why they don't have access to your medical information.

But our health insurance companies do (of which the govt is one and will cover even more people under Obamacare's "everyone must have insurance") and already use health histories against cancer patients, etc. So, what is to stop them cutting costs by charging individuals more based on your health history. And in turn, being competitive by cutting your rates based on your health history as well.

It is not so far fetched, imo, that the IRS may eventually have to be able to have more access to our records to prove we have had health insurance coverage for the past year claimed on our taxes to avoid the fine levied under Obamacare.

Keep your eyes wide open and don't run!

P.S. Just to be clear, because sometimes I am not. I do not believe...
in the existence of a large previously unknown undiscovered hairy biped roaming North America.
But I like to hear the accounts, read the books, watch the shows, discuss and argue about the phenomenon.

#57    F3SS

F3SS

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,072 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 02:57 AM

View PostQuiteContrary, on 15 May 2013 - 02:29 AM, said:

But our health insurance companies do (of which the govt is one and will cover even more people under Obamacare's "everyone must have insurance") and already use health histories against cancer patients, etc. So, what is to stop them cutting costs by charging individuals more based on your health history. And in turn, being competitive by cutting your rates based on your health history as well.

It is not so far fetched, imo, that the IRS may eventually have to be able to have more access to our records to prove we have had health insurance coverage for the past year claimed on our taxes to avoid the fine levied under Obamacare.
Couldn't they just use a statement from your insurance company? That's pretty much how you prove anything else tax related.

Posted Image

#58    QuiteContrary

QuiteContrary

BugWhisperer

• 4,477 posts

• "I'm an optimistic, don't know." Onslow

Posted 15 May 2013 - 03:13 AM

View PostF3SS, on 15 May 2013 - 02:57 AM, said:

Couldn't they just use a statement from your insurance company? That's pretty much how you prove anything else tax related.

Could? Would? Should? Idk, we shall see. Like someone said, we had to pass Obamacare legislation before we could see how it plays out in the real world with real people.

I said that they may need to have permission to access our health plans granted to them in the near future for verification and investigative purposes, if necessary.

Just like they don't have to accept whatever papers accompany our tax filings either. And are allowed to access and dig around and question your personal financial situation if they want.

Keep your eyes wide open and don't run!

P.S. Just to be clear, because sometimes I am not. I do not believe...
in the existence of a large previously unknown undiscovered hairy biped roaming North America.
But I like to hear the accounts, read the books, watch the shows, discuss and argue about the phenomenon.

#59    RavenHawk

RavenHawk

Poltergeist

• 2,666 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 04:04 AM

View PostDark_Grey, on 14 May 2013 - 10:23 PM, said:

That is a cool site.  Still need to examine it more thoroughly, but it does seem to cover all the pertinent assets needed for war.  I think I can come up with a few others but Iím not sure how you can measure them.  Some would include Leadership, Rapid Deployment Forces, Logistics, # Gen5 Fighters, Training and Preparedness, Range and Type of Homeland Terrain, Armed Civilian Density, Education, Government Type, Society Type, Patriotism, etc.  

Itís also not clear in the categories considering manpower, if women and children (and how young) are included?  Itís also not clear if Ports and Airports available include those that are secured in other countries?

But looking at the item for Defense Spending, it appears that we are only spending more than the next 16 nations.  Not quite the entire world and the gap is closing.  For a long time it seemed to float between 20 and 25.  This is a disconcerting fact.  Our own defense spending appears to have stayed level compared to the last decade.  So that means that the world is catching up.  Our security and peace in the world has depended upon out spending all threats.  Once the world has more parity, the better the chances of the next world war occurring.

"I don't see one link on this thread providing one shred of evidence for the disgusting jew-hate BS you Zionist liars keep accusing me of." - Yamato

#60    RavenHawk

RavenHawk

Poltergeist

• 2,666 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 04:23 AM

View PostStartraveler, on 14 May 2013 - 10:13 PM, said:

Then why does Obamacare make changes to the Internal Revenue Code?  The IRS has its fingerprints all throughout Public Laws 111-148 and 111-152?

Also tagged with irs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users