Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

I think I need help...

spirits ghostky encounters

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#1    heavensent501

heavensent501

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 09:34 PM

Ok so I am a first time visitor to this sight and obviously a first timer at trying to get outside help as to what is happening in my home and to me. All my life their have been "wierd" things that i have experienced and even known but this stuff lately tops the cake! About a month or so ago i was sleeping and as i rolled over i opened my eyes and standing in front of my closet was a little girl about 9-10 years old (i do have kids but all 3 are boys ages 10-17) she starteled me awake but of course wa gone once i was fully awake, this continued to happen ALL night. every time i would roll over there she was. I can still picture her face and everything. That 1st night it freaked me out, so the next night i made my husband and i sleep in our guest room. But since that night it has become almost routine to see her at least weekly if not more. BUT on mothers day at 2 in afternoon my husband and i walked into our bedroom and it looked very smokey in there, he did not see the "smoke" but it looked like theroom was filled to me, as i turned to talk to him and explain it and even commenting that my eyes are going bad already i see this figure of what i believe to be a man, (just the broadness of his structure and i felt as though he was a man) was sitting on my husbands night-stand, i saw no face, or anything except the red outline (i call it an Aura) of him. I was of course startled but he stuck around and i was able to describe everything i was seeing as i was seeing it to my husband. Both of us had a major case of goosebumps needless to say! But ever since i can not get him out of my head and can not for the life of me figure out who he is. I also now have this "feeling" of unease all the time. I really do not like feeling this way and could really use some advice on what i am experiencing. Its to the point i have spent all day today trying to find a medium in my area that wouldnt cost more then my rent to come to my house! (unfortunetly i cant seem to even find a medium anywhere close to my area) So any advice, helpfull hints ANYTHING would be greatly appreciated!!! I just want to shake this uneasy feeling i have. Thanks for reading!!!

#2    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 10,271 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 14 May 2013 - 09:43 PM

Did you not wake your husband when you saw the little girl?
It seems you are the only one who sees these figures. Do not take this the wrong way, but are you on any form of medication and have you been through any big upset recently?

#3    Ashotep

Ashotep

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,977 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 14 May 2013 - 09:59 PM

Do you know any history on your house or the property?  Any murders or anything like that in the house or on the property?

I think its possible for one person to see a ghost while someone else can't.

Maybe someone will come along that can tell you how to get them to leave.  I've see a ghost before but she never came back.  It was my cat.

#4    heavensent501

heavensent501

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 10:01 PM

My husband is a VERY heavy sleeper and by time i would have been able to wake him and get him to where he knew what i was saying i dont feel it would have made a difference. I did tell him immediantly about it before i was even out of bed in the morning, his reaction was just laughing and telling me to embrace "the gift". The little girl is actually almost calming to me. But the Red Guy made me feel very uneasy and has left me with that feeling ever since sunday (mothers day). Nothing new stress wise in my life at all, nothing traumatic either, for even this year. And only "meds" i take are some yummy chewy vitamins, but have been taking them since about last summer.

#5    heavensent501

heavensent501

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 10:08 PM

Hilander- Just moved into this house last july. Tried checking the history but basically got nowhere. Even searched newspapers for murders or deaths at our address and got nowhere. The owner of the house only told us her parents use to live here. She is definetly NOT the type we could ask about deaths or anythng occuring here. Like i said i have "experienced" differnt things in my past that were "wierd" but straight forward seeing this little girl sooo clearly and this red guy are new to me. And the red guy really is uneasy feeling. Thanks though!!

#6    coldethyl

coldethyl

~☆~Public Animal #9~☆~

• 16,381 posts

• ~*★*~Engine of destruction~*★*~

Posted 15 May 2013 - 01:20 AM

I would never trust anything you see upon waking or going to sleep.

#7    Perfection

Perfection

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 118 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 02:27 AM

Posted Image

It is just your own spiritual guardians letting you know you are loved & they are close by watching over you. They are the best beings there are so don't be fearful ever

#8    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,762 posts

• Being skeptical of the paranormal is a good thing.

Posted 15 May 2013 - 12:48 PM

View PostPerfection, on 15 May 2013 - 02:27 AM, said:

It i

is just your own spiritual guardians letting you know you are loved & they are close by watching over you. They are the best beings there are so don't be fearful ever

How could you possibly say that,... It could be a flesh ripping witch biding her time for all we know.

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#9    Einsteinium

Einsteinium

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

• "Work out your own salvation. Do not depend on others."
    -Buddha

Posted 15 May 2013 - 05:42 PM

In my opinion such manifestations are a part of the mind of the person who see's them. In other words, your mind is dreaming while you are awake. What you are seeing is not objectively real, but it is real to you, in the same way that a dream is real to you. I would not be afraid of them, if you are in control of yourself then there is nothing you have to fear. If you find yourself losing control over your own actions and self then I would advise you to seek help immediately, but you seem to be describing rather benign hallucinations and perhaps you might do some digging into your past to see if you can find where these hallucinations are arising from?

#10    SeanJPD

SeanJPD

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 66 posts

• Probably just the wind.

Posted 24 May 2013 - 03:04 PM

View PostHazzard, on 15 May 2013 - 12:48 PM, said:

How could you possibly say that,... It could be a flesh ripping witch biding her time for all we know.
Helpful.

Have you perhaps checked your house for things that could give off vapours that make you hallucinate? I am not saying you don't know what you have seen but we always need to look at every possibility before we look into it being something weird. The girl can be explained easily considering you are not in an awake state when seeing her but the red aura and smoke might be a bit harder to work out. Have you lost sleep since things started happening because it could be hallucinations caused by sleep deprivation if so. Best of luck working out what it is.

-Sean

-Sean

#11    HollyDolly

HollyDolly

Psychic Spy

• 1,365 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 03:11 PM

Maybe get the house checked out for any gas leaks or such. Can't answer about the little girl or the man.Do you know how old the house is or when it was built at least?
Since the owners parents once lived in the house,it might be the former owner's father or some relative of theirs.Maybe the same for the little girl.IS there any way you might be able to ask one of the neighbors? Maybe they know something about the house,at least if they are older folks .They might be able to give you some clues.

#12    CakeOrDeath

CakeOrDeath

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 356 posts

• The Proof is in the "peeas nuhhh burder"

Posted 24 May 2013 - 05:33 PM

Interesting for sure,  It sounds like you are seeing something, but being that it is only visible to you, that's a good indicator this phenomena is somehow "in your mind" not in the "you mental" sense, but it's not an actual "physical manifestation" or others would also see it.

Just a thought, maybe try to "summon" the girl, to see "who is in control" like sit on your bed and relax and meditate and see if you can see her, since she doesn't upset you.  If you have success, maybe try some sort of interaction.

And I know no one likes to hear this, but does family on either parents side have any history of mental illness?  It's really not a mean thing to ask, on my Dad's side we have paranoia and atleast one schitzophranic (spelling sorry).

Either way, keep us posted, if the "red man" shows back up, maybe try to "force" him away, worth a shot.

What time is it? "peeas nuh burder" and Jelly time!

#13    skydivingstars

skydivingstars

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 125 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 07:42 AM

That's really creepy. Not sure how to react to that one. At first I was wondering too if you were on some sort of medication but since I'm pretty sure chewy vitamins don't cause severe hallucinations,

Edited by skydivingstars, 02 June 2013 - 07:50 AM.

#14    Amalthe

Amalthe

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 265 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 09:38 AM

View Postheavensent501, on 14 May 2013 - 09:34 PM, said:

All my life their have been "wierd" things that i have experienced and even known but this stuff lately tops the cake!

Now you can't understand your present without exploring your past. By what degree the experiences you had last month are different from "weird" thing from your past?
Are you having stressfull time lately related to work or living or strains in relationship with your husband?
Did you experience large weightgain or weightloss recently?

#15    LostSouls7

LostSouls7

Lost Ghost

• 1,330 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 01:38 AM

This sounds very spooky.
If you see a girl or woman.
It kind of sounds a bit like the story in the movie The Conjuring a trailer i saw
for the film today.

I am not sure what it is exactly....
But i hope it's nothing bad.

Is the house known to be haunted in the past?
I know when they sell houses they are supposed to tell if anything strange is going on with it...
but they don't always tell you everything that they are supposed to..

Scary story about being scratched at 5 AM. Real demon attack story!
https://www.youtube....h?v=_Kzw8RRFsMQ

My collection of true and fiction ghost and ouija stories, horror movie reviews etc.
http://ouijaghosts.blogspot.com/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users