Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

I think I need help...

spirits ghostky encounters

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#46    Mindscanner

Mindscanner

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 43 posts

• '' The noblest pleasure is the joy of understanding ''
    - Leonardo da Vinci

Posted 17 June 2013 - 03:07 AM

Wow I think that little girl is desperately needs your help as she probably frightened by the male figure you saw, and I think the male ghost is the evil entity.

I also have an ability to sense the dead even I can not see them. I have several experiences through out my life and had came across children as well. I could hear them sometime even I listen to my music with a headphone on. I used to be scared too, but  now i'm more relaxed about it, in fact my house now occupied by unseen and a lot of strange things happening like the lights flickering/ turning off, the oven light flickering etc just for me to find out about the message are.

Try to gather some information regards to your property, such as history of the building. I am sure if you calm about it and have motivation to find out to solve this problem for her as well as for you and family, and the result would be interesting and could be shocking.
I hope you can resolve this, and once you did I am sure that little girl would be happy and thanking you in her own way, also I am sure she won't bug you anymore. Please try to listen to her or maybe follow her if she tries to lead you some where, because that could be the key to solve the problem. good luck :yes:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users